Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Arg -.- I am so bored outa of mind... but must endure it ._.

Today should be 60-61
    Your forum title is very fitting for what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    guess you never played diablo 2
    guess you never played it, its the same going through acts killing shit

Arg -.- I am so bored outa of mind... but must endure it ._.

Today should be 60-61
    Hey, you're like a quarter of the way there!

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Except in Diablo II finding usable gear was much, much more likely. Drop rates in Diablo III are based on everybody using the AH (meaning there's less 1/10th of the good loot), which makes it considerably less fun for a lot of people.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post

Except in Diablo II finding usable gear was much, much more likely. Drop rates in Diablo III are based on everybody using the AH (meaning there's less 1/10th of the good loot), which makes it considerably less fun for a lot of people.
    It's so far away ._, my torment is just beginning. You know I can lessen this torture if I actually bought a perfect leo ring with my 230942042949 RMAH money but ehhhhhhhhhh

Nah

Deleted
    It's so far away ._, my torment is just beginning. You know I can lessen this torture if I actually bought a perfect leo ring with my 230942042949 RMAH money but ehhhhhhhhhh

Nah
    Apathy, you promised you would never mention how much money you made on the RMAH. Even if the strain of keeping such a promise might make you esplode.

Now don't be naughty, and go back to levelling like a good chap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post

This is not true and the dumbest thing i've heard.. and if it's .. prove it

Also paragon lvl 22 right now half of the way to 23..

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    D2 had a much better sense of multiplayer since you could join a public game and do whatever you wanted, but could chat and team up with people. A limit of 8 players, double D3's, made it more social. Linking multiplayer to quests in D3 and limiting games to 4 players kills the multiplayer aspect of this game.

It's actually pretty strange to see such poor multiplayer in this game, since Blizzard has really been forcing sociability / multiplayer on us in every way in all their games (eg. Real ID, forced guilding in WoW, etc.) ever since they made that deal with facebook.

And what's going to happen if they ever get around to putting PvP in this game? 4 player games are going to be very limiting.

~~~

My WD is paragon 26 I think, but my barb just hit 10 and I'm playing him a lot more. WW spec is like a drug...

4 ...and i will probably never get to level 5 because its so god damn boring! (mainly the part to get 5NV stacks)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotheus View Post
    D2 had a much better sense of multiplayer since you could join a public game and do whatever you wanted, but could chat and team up with people. A limit of 8 players, double D3's, made it more social. Linking multiplayer to quests in D3 and limiting games to 4 players kills the multiplayer aspect of this game.

It's actually pretty strange to see such poor multiplayer in this game, since Blizzard has really been forcing sociability / multiplayer on us in every way in all their games (eg. Real ID, forced guilding in WoW, etc.) ever since they made that deal with facebook.

And what's going to happen if they ever get around to putting PvP in this game? 4 player games are going to be very limiting.

~~~

My WD is paragon 26 I think, but my barb just hit 10 and I'm playing him a lot more. WW spec is like a drug...
    Would love to see your pc handle all the shit from 8 players.. the reason they settled at 4 players is because 8 players will be too much for a lot of computers.

Also got to 23 and will aim for 25+ today if i get the time for it

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    This is not true and the dumbest thing i've heard.. and if it's .. prove it

Also paragon lvl 22 right now half of the way to 23..
    Ok. In diablo II it was pretty likely you would find 10+ uniques before leaving normal.

Also there's this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...2701?page=2#33

Blizzard openly admits that drop rates are based on AH use, or else the market would tank in weeks.

Deleted
    Level 7 on DH, but i think im horrible at it, because i can farm anything cept act 1 decently on him.

Monk is almost 1, and can farm act 2

Deleted
    30 lvl on my DH and I cant force myself to play anymore
    effort/reward ratio just is not good enough for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pavulon View Post
    30 lvl on my DH and I cant force myself to play anymore
    effort/reward ratio just is not good enough for me
    This is what I think, too. The ratio is appaling, in four months I have only seen two(!) actually useful yellow drops of my own that I use.

They should have promoted D3 from the beginning as a grind game for gold that you use to buy gear to go further. In D2 I have actually completed a Trang necro set with my drops and haven't bought a thing off the black market! And it blows my mind to think I would have to grind stupid amounts of billions of gold for a comparable WD set in D3 -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    This is what I think, too. The ratio is appaling, in four months I have only seen two(!) actually useful yellow drops of my own that I use.

They should have promoted D3 from the beginning as a grind game for gold that you use to buy gear to go further. In D2 I have actually completed a Trang necro set with my drops and haven't bought a thing off the black market! And it blows my mind to think I would have to grind stupid amounts of billions of gold for a comparable WD set in D3 -.-
    i agree, i'm lv 26 on my demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    And how many upgrades have you bought of the AH?

2! Only started playing it again a couple days ago, but the simple addition of Paragon levelling has made the game interesting again. Will probably play a fair bit more while waiting for MoP to release.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably taking a break today if not It's likely 62-63, Exhausted think I'm ma do stuff with my stupid amounts of RMAH money for once.

Deleted
    Level 23, will prolly try make it to 30 this week if not things gets in my way

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Would love to see your pc handle all the shit from 8 players.. the reason they settled at 4 players is because 8 players will be too much for a lot of computers.

Also got to 23 and will aim for 25+ today if i get the time for it
    2500k @ 4.5 ghz, corsair force 3 gt solid state drive and an ati 6890, bring it on ^_^

No seriously there are plenty of ways to make it work. Lowering the detail on other players might do it without any other modifications. Even if the solution is more difficult, it seems a little extreme to make the game so limited instead of finding a workaround.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotheus View Post
    2500k @ 4.5 ghz, corsair force 3 gt solid state drive and an ati 6890, bring it on ^_^

No seriously there are plenty of ways to make it work. Lowering the detail on other players might do it without any other modifications. Even if the solution is more difficult, it seems a little extreme to make the game so limited instead of finding a workaround.
    Finding a solution is not something you just do.. you have no idea how hard it's.. and lowering graphics is not a good solution..