Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

So... BLIZZCON 2013? What, too soon?

This is that time of year when we normally start getting all excited about Blizzcon, which is usually only a couple of months away.
    Fortunately, we have MoP to look forward to instead.

But let's assume there will be one mid 2013. After all, now that they skipped a year there's nothing to say they will stick with the Autumn any more.

What are your hopes and dreams?
    What do you think we'll see?
    What do you want to see?

Titan?
    Legacy of the Void?
    Warcraft 4?
    World of Warcraft 2?
    Burning Legion or Queen Azshara-based expansion to WoW?
    Diablo 3 expansions? New classes?
    Another new IP?

Go!
    Last edited by mmocf747bdc2eb; 2012-08-22 at 10:10 PM.

They will announce the next WoW Expansion if the blizzcon is around quarter 3 or 4

Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    They will announce the next WoW Expansion if the blizzcon is around quarter 3 or 4
    pretty much this. Also might be a hint into other projects, such as Titan. I doubt we're going to get much info past the next WoW expansion though, maybe info on a D3 expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Next WoW expansion announced, Diablo 3 expansion (maybe? I'm not into Diablo), next Starcraft expansion. Probably not announcement for the last two, but we will probably have information on them during it.

I'm not sure about having a Titan announcement. It seems too soon, and also would take away excitement from their WoW expansion. They probably will announce it during a Blizzcon that doesn't have a WoW expansion announcement (2014?).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I think even that is too soon. I don't think they'll announce what it's going to be this year at all.

They will announce RMAH for WoW...

I hope we hear something about Titan... atleast let us know the genre.

Other than that, I'm only interested in a Warcraft 4

Deleted
    Titan and new Wow expansion. I think it will be quite the epic occasion.

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 is really the only thing I could look forward to in terms of Blizzard's franchises. I had never played Starcraft before SC2 and I can't say I liked it all that much, I had never played any of the previous Diablo before D3 and I didn't like that one at all. I'm also starting to grow more and more tired of WoW and the sole reason I play it is because of my awesome guild.

So yeah, Warcraft 4 is the only thing left that could excite me when it comes to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamoot View Post
    I think even that is too soon. I don't think they'll announce what it's going to be this year at all.
    Someone told me that they wouldnt announce MoP in blizzcon 2011. It turns out they did. Cata was out for about a year maybe less I think. Trust me it is not too soon.

It's about time they announced something about Titan. It's amazing how long they've been working on it, how eagerly anticipated it is, and how little anyone knows about it.

Deleted
    Don't think its new expansion for WoW
    they usually do it a year into an released expansion, so that would mean blizzcon 2013
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-08-22 at 10:20 PM.

This is that time of year when we normally start getting all excited about Blizzcon,
    Whoooa, whoa. What do you mean "we"?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure they said they're not doing a Blizzcon this year. It'll just be a stupid Arena Tournament because they're mad they finally got cut from MLG for being a broken, wonky piece of crap.

Definitely Legacy of the Void, D3 Exp., and the next WoW Exp.

One can always hope for Titan, but for some reason I think it'll take a lot longer before we hear anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion announcement for both WoW and D3 and new game.

Someone told me that they wouldnt announce MoP in blizzcon 2011. It turns out they did. Cata was out for about a year maybe less I think. Trust me it is not too soon.
    It had been out for about 10 months at the time.

Deleted
    they might tell what the 3rd SC2 expack is gonnabe.

terrans: done
    zerg: beta starting
    protoss: maybe we get some info about them on next blizzcon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Don't think its new expansion for WoW
    they usually do it a year into an released expansion, so that would mean blizzcon 2013
    2005: TBC announcement
    2007: WotLK announcement
    2009: Cata announcement
    2011: MoP announcement

I think it is safe to assume

2013: Azshara/Burning Legion announcement

Err I just read the second part of your post. I assume you thought the OP meant Blizzcon 2012, which he didn't, because there won't be a Blizzcon 2012. Well, this post still stands for those who deny the fact 2013 will be another WoW expansion announcement.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2012-08-22 at 10:26 PM.

any chance this thing dont even get sold out like the previous ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    They want this expansion to last for a while and for people not to be bored. I doubt they would announce another expansion only a year after release. Cataclysm was short and they wanted it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.