Thread: Engineering

Engineering

Needs more vanity and fun items!

maybe you should write a blog

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    In MoP engineers are getting 2 new flying mounts, which are able to be traded and sold via the AH.
    New gogs as usual that will most likely only last the first content patch.

That's all I've really looked into.

Don't forget the portable anvil and the robot that gives out presents to everyone.

And the supercharged Synapse Springs, that will give you 1920 str/agi/int every 10s with a minute cooldown - averages out to 320 stat, on par with the other professions, but more useful for burst.

This is what I'd like to see ... Fizzlebang's Pet Enlarger - Permanently increases the size of your companion pet. One time use per enlarger.

Make this need a huge amount of mats to make one. Works like a permanent pet biscuit.

I only see a blue gun and no epic one :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanoe View Post
    Needs more vanity and fun items!
    Are you trolling? Eng will have more vanity and fun items in the xpac than ever not to mention a bunch of items for resale like the anvil, gathering goggles, pet and mounts... also some bombs that are usable by anyone and probably a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten...

I've been on a small crusade to get exactly ONE thing (I don't care which) added as profession specific for enchanting, as it is the only production profession which lacks.

Engineering is my OTHER profession, and I don't get where you are coming from. The only thing I see lacking in mop is bombs and grenades, and that's only because the old bombs and grenades do a constant amount of damage. If they scaled with AP, then we wouldn't even need that.

Engineering has:
    A cool glider you can use to manipulate your fall a bit.
    A parachute cloak when you don't want to use that thing.
    A belt slot which can be enchanted with rocket boots, mind control, a shield, invisibility, water jets, and other less cool things.
    A glove slot which can toss out a strange dummy for tanks, a blast of instant damage for anyone, or a mainstat boost that is what you normally want. Oh, it can also do health and mana potions.
    A myriad of fireworks, including a firework launcher.
    Smoke flares
    Utility bombs and grenades, though mostly nowadays that is the frost grenade.
    A gun that does an area interrupt, useful in some pve packs and currently useful in all pvp content- you will probably still get use out of this in BGs in mop.

Probably more stuff that I'm not thinking of right now.

Engineering is doing really super well here bro. It's my favorite profession. I just want to see a replacement for Big Daddy.
    Last edited by Verain; 2012-08-25 at 06:58 PM.