Leveling Question

Would it be efficient to run Jade Temple immediately after turning in 25 dailies for the quick dungeon exp from the quests assuming the group can clear it in under 15 minutes and then go straight to questing in jade forest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not? I plan on questing/PVP/Farming to gain exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

There will be a huge rush to start Jade Forest-the faster you can get ahead of the crowd, the better shape you'll be in.

Well im asking specifically in regards to going for a realm first?

Interesting question..

No, unless your realm is overpopulated to an extreme.

Going straight to Jade Forest would be more efficient imo. You want to get ahead of the curve and giving people 15 more minutes to log in and flood Jade Forest isn't the best way to do it.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that dungeons weren't giving nearly as much experience as they used to.

Isn't Jade forest phased anyway?