Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    No news is good news as far as I'm concerned. Ret is fun to play and our damage is serviceable (if not the best), they gave prot some good buffs to our AOE damage which was the big problem we had with tanking/threat and our active mitigation works pretty damn well so far. I'd rather be in a middle of the pack situation where they don't nerf us to shit after a major patch because we were too good (ret 3.0, prot 4.0) or release us being terrible and buff us later (ret 4.0).

Not sure how Holy is doing, but apparently people still believe it's the best healer in the beta game so there's that.
    No, I was just being silly. I'm stoked for all things Pally in MoP. Not sure how we're doing numbers wise (Holy/Ret), but in terms of mechanics and changes, LOVING.IT!

So stoked for next week.

21-08-12 "•Raging Blow now does 235% weapon damage, up from 220%"
    23-08-12 "•Raging Blow now does 215% weapon damage, down from 235%."

So they thought it needed a buff from 220 to 235, then decided a few days later to nerf it below the original value... WTF?

This better not lead back to Arms being the chosen spec for both PvE and PvP, like it was all throughout Cata.

lol at the 75% OFF, seems someone is afraid of guild wars 2

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing i cancelled my account today im tired of all the nerfs. I rather waste my money on league of legends

Deleted
    funny thing, 20 dollars in us , and 20 euros in the europe..talking about same prices eh ? -.- it doesnt matter if i buy expansions from us store right ? ill still be able to normally play on europe servers or ? i made bnet account for europe tho...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darriuss View Post
    funny thing, 20 dollars in us , and 20 euros in the europe..talking about same prices eh ? -.- it doesnt matter if i buy expansions from us store right ? ill still be able to normally play on europe servers or ? i made bnet account for europe tho...
    What you buy on the US website (which also deals with the rest of North America) is valid only for that region. Same goes for EU. You can't cross the two.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by samuraiAce View Post
    lol at the 75% OFF, seems someone is afraid of guild wars 2
    That and they want people to raf monks.

great nerf rogues more, while all 3 mage specs are crushing us already gg Blizz you have officially failed me

Frost Strike now does 105% weapon damage, down from 110%.
    Icy Talons now grants 20% melee attack speed, down from 25%.
    Obliterate now does 230% weapon damage, down from 240%.
    srsly ? dks gets nerf every patch and expansion great gg blizz..