Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    That's another question that came in my head....could it be, that they also banned guys who voted "wrong" in the tribunal?

Because I did the tribunal daily, and for sure there were decisions made that did not come along with mine. Because even RIOT knows the tribunal was lots of weaks.
    You don't get banned for voting "incorrectly" in The Tribunal, although they have stated that they can revoke your Tribunal privileges if you vote incorrectly often.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-08-28 at 07:39 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Just to clarify for people-

Being reported for unskilled player does NOT move you down any 'elo' status, that's a myth. It's just a way of Riot gauging "Are our tutorials and guides helpful enough to players that by the time they reach level 30 they're good enough to not do poorly all the time"?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, got unbanned and 1200 Riot Points for being banned. Just a damn joke by RIOT, their system is a major fail
    This is interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyte
    After reviewing hundreds of tickets, our Player Support staff has reported that they overturned 0 bans in the excessive abuse + toxic behavior sweep a few weeks ago.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtrac...e-abuse?page=2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    This is interesting...

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtrac...e-abuse?page=2
    Was I banned for excessive abuse and toxic behaviour? No...so think about that again.

Was I banned for excessive abuse and toxic behaviour? No...so think about that again.
    Spam-reporting innocent people is not excessive abuse or toxic behaviour then? Glad we figured that out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Spam-reporting innocent people is not excessive abuse or toxic behaviour then? Glad we figured that out.
    Meh....please read the thread...I got banned for 7 days, but unbanned after several days because it was done as a mistake...and there was a Red Post anywhere where they told there were a few that got banned as a mistake.

Sounds totally crazy in there (and not in a good sense). Haven't done LOL for months but i'd glad I keep a low profile when I do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Okay so I know it's a bit old by now. But this post made by Lyte two days ago has me wondering about Jaja getting unbanned.

Here's the page with his post.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...03567#29103567
    ssame as posted above, still, they speak about those who really harrassed people

10+ Year Old Account
    No. He speaks about bans. Not "specific bans". As in, all of the bans during the report-wave-bans. Not "most of them".