Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    Some of us lift because we enjoy it. I frankly dont care what I look like or how much I can lift or if I progress. I just enjoy the physicality. Dieting is not fun, not sure why people do it if they are healthy.
    Just saying never gona get a sexy physique without a diet based around the goal you want. If you just go lift for "fun" you'll be like 99% of other people wasting their time in the gym. Spend all that time lifting....to always look like you don't even lift...maybe you don't care....but to me that is a waste of time.

Your only in the gym lifting for 0.1% of the week, the other 99.9% is having good diet and getting enough rest and recovery.

DYEL (do you even lift) guys deadlifting 500lbs yet they still look like they're couch potatos who have never done a minute of lifting in their life...lmao...waste of time.

try having some fruit with the water. Like a wedge of orange. I find the sweetness of the fruit stays in the next few gulps of water

Recent studies regarding too much fruit juice is bad due to a lack of fibre to bond to the fructose in the juice. So unless you have a fribre heavy diet fruit juices alone would not be wise

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    Just saying never gona get a sexy physique without a diet based around the goal you want. If you just go lift for "fun" you'll be like 99% of other people wasting their time in the gym. Spend all that time lifting....to always look like you don't even lift...maybe you don't care....but to me that is a waste of time.

Your only in the gym lifting for 0.1% of the week, the other 99.9% is having good diet and getting enough rest and recovery.

DYEL (do you even lift) guys deadlifting 500lbs yet they still look like they're couch potatos who have never done a minute of lifting in their life...lmao...waste of time.
    Worrying about how you look all the time, what a waste of time. Maybe you should see a shrink? And you wonder why there are so many anorexic people out there. I have never been attracted to a woman because of her physique. If she has a cute face and a great personality, who gives a fuck what she looks like. I would hope women feel the same.

BTW, I get abs when I diet. I diet so that I can get to a certain weight class for amateur wrestling tournaments. I have no problem with people who diet for athletics. I think that makes sense. Worrying whether someone else will find you attractive, that doesn't make sense to me. In the end, we are all going to end up old and ugly.
    Last edited by jbhasban; 2012-08-29 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If she has a cute face and a great personality, who gives a fuck what she looks like.
    by judging how she looks based on a cute face or not shows that you do indeed give a fuck about what she looks like, just saying.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Worrying about how you look all the time, what a waste of time. Maybe you should see a shrink? And you wonder why there are so many anorexic people out there. I have never been attracted to a woman because of her physique. If she has a cute face and a great personality, who gives a fuck what she looks like. I would hope women feel the same.

BTW, I get abs when I diet. I diet so that I can get to a certain weight class for amateur wrestling tournaments. I have no problem with people who diet for athletics. I think that makes sense. Worrying whether someone else will find you attractive, that doesn't make sense to me. In the end, we are all going to end up old and ugly.
    I know for a fact you're some obese guy trolling these forums.

In almost every post you make you're trying to talk people into believe abs are bad and that being large is good and how girls don't like shredded guys.

Your insecurities and trolling is so obvious it's hilarious.