What crazy things did you have to do to get the time to play Head Start!

Just what it says, what did you have to do to get time to play. Head start, for work, to spouses! Who ahs the craziest!

I have not played any games for 3 days and have 2 more! Just so i can get my girlfriend to chill out about me playing 3 days. and it will be worth it.

as for work, i lucked out and just had surgery. so I got 4 weeks off! lol so bored, but GW2 is the shinny light at the end of the tunnel! Woot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I`ve been good for a week and I`ll do the shopping saturday morning. Wife will have to suffer after that...

10+ Year Old Account
    I Work from home for myself, don't have a partner or kids so i can do what i like whenever i like. Good times

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, just got lucky with not working the weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Study and go to the gym, nothing too crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    After playing in the beta I decided this game wasn't worth the money, so nothing!
    Hmmm not sure if troll.... Or just not like game... Regardless he does have a point xD

I'm going to be finishing 4 classes worth of reading and homework when my books arrive on Friday so I can kill ALL the things in Gw2!! And craft... And create my chars.... But alas, I still have to take care of my dog....

Sometimes I wish I had trained him to use the actual bathroom and to feed himself...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Sorry, but we have at least 3 threads in circulation already on this topic. The latest being: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...se-Preperation

TRhe discussion here about "crazy things to get in on headstart" can fly under the above banner.

Thread closed.

-- Fencers