Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In response to Reckles.

It was duel 496 Scimmy's w/ 493, 2 piece bonus. Now I've bumped up a bit.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/shat...20hand/roseby/

Here is a recent log.

Dummies are a bit akward what with the lack of buffs. Also you might do 10's, but when you go into LFR you can use comparebots for ability usage measurements.
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Deleted
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered already but is double dancing steel still worth it or should I enchant windsong to off hand?

Also is it worth to keep RB stack(one stack) for CS if CS has 3-4 second CD remaining? That would allow me to use 3 heroic strikes in CS in case I have Berserkers Rage on cd, BT won't crit and CS won't crit. But of course if both CS and BT crits I would have wasted one stack of RB.

Deleted
    hi guys! im asking for a little hep on the new vp upgrade!
    this is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Qaron/advanced . Ofc i will upgrade the main hand but not this week, im waiting for the weekly Elegon HC (hope for Elegion 502) and for the Scimitar 496 (no Kilrak for this week, already did sha of loot with 496 Helm ). i have 3k valor and 340 earned for this week. if i take both the weapons? is better if i upgrade to 510 and 504 with MH Elegion?
    Trinkets question: atm i have Relic and Lei shin 476 (miss some soaker for Will HC and i lost the kill ), going to upgrade Relic to 484 is a good choice, is still the bis Trinket? I don't really like a lot of the VP new trinket

Thank u!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered already but is double dancing steel still worth it or should I enchant windsong to off hand?

Also is it worth to keep RB stack(one stack) for CS if CS has 3-4 second CD remaining? That would allow me to use 3 heroic strikes in CS in case I have Berserkers Rage on cd, BT won't crit and CS won't crit. But of course if both CS and BT crits I would have wasted one stack of RB.
    They added dancing steel to the RPPM system in 5.1.
    While before it was a negligible difference, now it is far and away the superior enchant for not only your Main Hand but your Off Hand as well.

Dancing steel - your best friend!
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much of a raw DPS increase do you think double Dancing would be? Armory in sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Double Dancing Steel gives the enchant's proc a roughly 80% or higher uptime. It's a fairly significant boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Simcraft says it was 900 DPS, over a 450sec fight that'd be 405,000 more damage, just went ahead and enchanted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

So, with the new trinket from the new dailies being an on use trinket... I have synapse springs, how should I manage the trinket? ;/ On cd, but without clashing with my 1min cds, I guess. Sadly I can't just macro and forget it... ):

Quote Originally Posted by Roseby View Post
    They added dancing steel to the RPPM system in 5.1.
    While before it was a negligible difference, now it is far and away the superior enchant for not only your Main Hand but your Off Hand as well.

Dancing steel - your best friend!
    Are you sure about that ? Wanna see some math about this...
    For info LandSoul was using dancing steel on MH and windsong on OH before this patch. Now he is using windsong on MH and dancing steel in OH. I know that Landsoul like tdo improve his stuff the best he can do ... Those enchant on him seems strange for me.

Is it not possible that he is doing something that isn't optimal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ochron View Post
    Is it not possible that he is doing something that isn't optimal?
    Anything is possible. He may be lacking gold for another dancing steel :P but I doubt that. Experimenting or mistake, or maybe something he does so forums talk about, for sure he gets a lot of publicity for this.

On other note, our survivability got nerfed in PVE it seems. Popping shield wall and then changing back to dual wielding weapons immediately seems to terminate the shield wall buff on you, as it did for arms.

Honestly, if Die by the Sword isn't enough in any PvE situation then your healers are doing it wrong. I can't think of a single instance where you'd need to Shield Wall and then switch back to doing damage quickly.

Deleted
    Well I think everything matters when it comes to progression in heroic raids. Yeah, in a medium to perfect raid situation most of the damage will be avoidable and healers will be able to their job, but shit happens and someone pops an amber explosion (random).

Question about upgradable gear. Is the new faction trinket not upgradable? Talking about the Helmbreaker Medallion.
    edit: it is upgradable. for some reason it seems it is on wowdb non-upgradable list, but ingame the item tooltip has the "Upgrade level: 0/2" tag (hope it's not from an addon i have )
    Last edited by mmoc37a54fe660; 2012-11-30 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genzoo View Post
    On other note, our survivability got nerfed in PVE it seems. Popping shield wall and then changing back to dual wielding weapons immediately seems to terminate the shield wall buff on you, as it did for arms.
    Working as intended since cata :/

Anything is possible. He may be lacking gold for another dancing steel :P but I doubt that. Experimenting or mistake, or maybe something he does so forums talk about, for sure he gets a lot of publicity for this.

Regarding Dancing Steel:

"Good news, everyone!

As I mentioned, we've been investigating the possibility of altering the Real PPM system to allow double procs. It hadn't been done previously due to technical challenges, but we found a solution much faster than expected, and we're currently working on a hotfix to allow Real PPM enchantments to proc separately per weapon.

Yes, this means that if everything goes smoothly, you'll soon be able to have two simultaneous Dancing Steel procs, or (very rarely) six simultaneous Windsong procs. "

So double Dancing Steel might be the best choice once this is done.

Source

Deleted
    Indeed. So now windsong proc can stack 3 times if you have each stat buff and you do have more right hand swings...feels logical to have windsong on MH and dancing steel on OH.

Indeed. So now windsong proc can stack 3 times if you have each stat buff and you do have more right hand swings...feels logical to have windsong on MH and dancing steel on OH.
    My OH have exactly the same weapon speed as my MH. Is really the swing timer different ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    My OH have exactly the same weapon speed as my MH. Is really the swing timer different ?
    It's not about speed. It's about your special atacks. CS, BT, HS hits are done with your MH, WS is from your OH, RB hits with both. From this you can say you have more MH swings.

Still, if the change in the works that I pointed out is completed, I don't see why 2x Dancing Steel wouldn't be the best choice.

Deleted
    Never said it ain't the best choice after the fix.