Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    SMF vs TG isn't about crit %, it's about weapon quality. If you have equal or higher quality SMF weapons, go SMF.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:13 AM ----------

Does the constant Titan Gas on Will heroic mean that it's worth being in zerker stance the whole fight?
    Just remember to /cancelaura stamina buff for additional rage on Will of The Emperor.

Deleted
    Does any1 have a wol log for smf that has near perfect execution and damage distrobution(with 4set, single target.) ?
    I need something to compare with
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-01-17 at 09:49 PM.

Ok, so I have a question. One thing I love about fury warr's in this expansion is that we're the best class for AoE burst. 700k is super fun on trash. That's why I was so surprised and excited when I got this trinket. With darkmoon faire proccing, avatar, bladestorm, and a good one shot macro, I think 1m damage on a pack of HoF bugs isn't unreasonable.

My question though is, how would you all maximize dps with the awkward +hit? I'm not talkin using it on boss fights or anything, just one good "eff em up" awesomesauce bladestorm.
    Last edited by Reckles; 2013-01-19 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    My question though is, how would you all maximize dps with the awkward +hit? I'm not talkin using it on boss fights or anything, just one good "eff em up" awesomesauce bladestorm.
    Just reforge it into crit and live with the slight over-the-soft-cap hit for that one trash pack?

Can you be more specific with the TG priority? I wasn't sure exactly what you meant by replacing WS with WW. If blood surge procs do i still do WS or do I ignore it throughout my rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    Ok, so I have a question. One thing I love about fury warr's in this expansion is that we're the best class for AoE burst. 700k is super fun on trash. That's why I was so surprised and excited when I got this trinket. With darkmoon faire proccing, avatar, bladestorm, and a good one shot macro, I think 1m damage on a pack of HoF bugs isn't unreasonable.

In Challenge Modes I keep Recount tracking all the dungeon, not the current fight, so I don't think if it's really true but I was told I hit 1m dps once. BB+Banner+Trinket+Recklessness+Rage Berserker->Heroic Leap->Bladestorm. If it's doable in 463 gear, it's doable in raid.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chronic View Post
    Can you be more specific with the TG priority? I wasn't sure exactly what you meant by replacing WS with WW. If blood surge procs do i still do WS or do I ignore it throughout my rotation?
    Depending on your weapon, WW may be slightly better than WW. But it's still far behind a Bloodsurge'd WS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic View Post
    Priority stays the same which means bloodsurge got higher that whirlwind. Also don't forget to glyph raging wind

no one in my raid is currently providing weakened armor debuff, my current glyphs are unending rage, death from above and recklessness. Should I remove recklessness for colossus smash?

^ Yes, you should.

I have a question about fillers, in certain situations.

BT - X - Y

Where I have no procs, BT didn't crit, Low rage and Heroic Throw and Battle Shout on CD.

(Here I would pretty much do nothing or maybe 1 Wild Strike depending how low rage is and how long CD on Collossus is)

BT - X - Y

1 Raging Blow Proc only, no Bloodsurge. Medium rage and Collossus on CD.

(Here I would probably use my RB and the pray to the RNG gods that I would have enough procs when my CS comes around)

BT - X - Y

2 RB procs, CS coming off CD in 3-4 seconds, Rage nearly capped.

(Here I would probably use 1 RB, then wait for BT then into my Burst)

Just looking for feedback as I am not 100% confident in what I am doing sometimes. Like when to use my RB stacks when not to and when to use other fillers. I really hate having empty globals as it feel like I am missing out on using a damaging attack. I know that is in my head cause it is more beneficial when CS is up

Thanks in advance.

My char if you want to check anything - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecute/advanced
    (Sorry in prot spec and gear T_T, will change that when I can)

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I'm understanding the priority order correctly, at lower crit levels there will often be gaps in the rotation as Wild Strike shouldn't be used unless you're at around 90+ rage to stop from capping?
    I'm also just a little confused with Bloodsurge procs priorities. If you get a Bloodsurge proc and you only have one RB proc and no other filler abilities is it more efficient to use all of your Bloodsurge procs to fill up that "rotation" or to use RB and have an empty GCD? Is this also the case during CS? Does this also mean that sometimes it's worth delaying the use of CS to finish off using a Bloodsurge proc as otherwise you cannot use CS just before Bloodthirst comes off CD.

Also my Warriors not got rather high crit (about 14+%) and I want to know how difference there will be between Fury and Arms at this stage in gear?

I got pulled into HoF tonight with my guild, put on Raging Wind for Garalon and oh my god does that glyph make a world of difference. Having Whirlwind for a nice extra ability makes a world of difference in my rotation, particularly during that fight. In our successful run against him I wasn't as great as I was the past few runs, but I love that glyph so much now.

Deleted
    Not sure if I should be posting this in here, but at this hour it seems quite fitting

My armory is: Bamski - EU - Vek'Nilash

My question is which pieces of gear would benefit me more? As you can see from my armory page, I don't yet have the 2Set Tier Bonus..

In my bank, I have the LFR versions of the Chest and Gloves. If I equip one of these, my overall DPS stats drop a fair chunk - but it is worth it for the extra 25% of Bloodthirst? Until I get the "normal" versions of course.

LFR kilrak + Ook's Hozen Slicer

or

2x LFR Starshatter?

I just picked up Kilrak last night so I went SMF for a change of pace and it seems a lot better dps-wise.

Can't post link to my armory, but, Drtydeeds - US - Area 52

@Bamski You just said your DPS drops if you equip either one, the chest is better to replace than the gloves, since the tier gloves aren't as good as the Bloodforged as they don't have the socket. So just wait for the 496 chest, or convince yourself the damage increase from bloodthirst is worth it; but, given you already said you lose DPS with the two piece, it isn't.

@Drty The Kilrak will quickly justify switching to SMF from TG with two 476 2H, the sha gem, and the prismatic socket would make SMF better than your current TG set up. If it feels a lot better to you, it usually is in reality.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynip View Post
    Ill upload some logs after. WoL is being a little buggy and wont let me clip out individual segments.

I'm working on that right now. I completely forgot to add it.

There shouldn't be very many, if any gaps in your rotation, so taking Impending Victory will result in loss of a CD if you decide not to waste a global on it, and loss of DPS if you do decide to fill a global with it.
    I would say that if you don't want to waist a GCD then pick Second Wind.

Off Topic:
    How do u make that person thing under you?

Hey guys, first post, just wanting to know about whats the best two trinkets to use for a Fury warrior in SMF. I have two normal Elegion one handers, and i have a choice of either
    a) normal Lei Shens
    b) Helmbreaker Medallion
    c) Relic of Xuen
    Yeah so just wanting to know which is the best, ive been at the dummies and tried to compare but got no real info as dps was different in raid. So yeah whats the best out of what i have at the moment and whats the best trinkets to use when full BIS
    cheers blankjb

Quote Originally Posted by blankjb View Post
    Hey guys, first post, just wanting to know about whats the best two trinkets to use for a Fury warrior in SMF. I have two normal Elegion one handers, and i have a choice of either
    a) normal Lei Shens
    b) Helmbreaker Medallion
    c) Relic of Xuen
    Yeah so just wanting to know which is the best, ive been at the dummies and tried to compare but got no real info as dps was different in raid. So yeah whats the best out of what i have at the moment and whats the best trinkets to use when full BIS
    cheers blankjb
    Engineer or not?

nah im not an engineer, im a BS and LW