Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseby View Post
    You can also edit the calculation speed. Quicker calculations are less likely to come up with a superior reforge then a slower, more in depth calculation.
    I seem to remember it crashing the game if I set the calculation speed too long.

I just click the button 10 times before I actually reforge. Trying out different combinations of "at most" or "at least" expertise/hit cap.

what glyph is everyone using to replace death from above?

Why would you replace it? It still reduces the cooldown, it's still a damage increase to use it for dps.

Deleted
    when will this thread be updated for 5.2? and I think it's worth now to talent into impending victory on lvl 30 tier, because it's free damage.

Deleted
    An advice guys, yesterday i looted the one-hand axe from tortos, and now i have a little big problem about weapon-switch.

Question is:

a- TG with sha-touched 510 and starshatter 504.

b- SMF with tortos 522 and scimitar of seven star 496.

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Grimrack/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grimrack View Post
    An advice guys, yesterday i looted the one-hand axe from tortos, and now i have a little big problem about weapon-switch.

Question is:

a- TG with sha-touched 510 and starshatter 504.

b- SMF with tortos 522 and scimitar of seven star 496.

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Grimrack/advanced
    it's hard to say. if you get another 522 1H, SMF will obviously win out, but if you get 522 2H, you should go TG.

so I'd say go what you prefer until you get a second weapon. and see at the rest of your raidgroup.

Well i switched from TG " Reg Shinka and Heroic starshatter" To arms, And to be honest, im feeling arms is better than TG until you get another 522 2 hander or 2 1 handers because it's SmF this patch as well.

Is it worth replacing 496 tier set items which means losing reckless 4 set bonus over 2 pieces of 522 gear? 26 item level each... Is it worth it then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zolakt View Post
    what glyph is everyone using to replace death from above?
    None. Lower CD is still a DPS increase, not to mention it's a great utility glyph too. Compare to say, the one that makes you move 20% faster when enraged. One, you should never need to move (instead of intervene/leap/charge) and 2 you don't want to be moving when enraged if possible to avoid and 3 most of the times you're only moving without using a movement CD you're not in combat (stacking for Rampage).

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    it's hard to say. if you get another 522 1H, SMF will obviously win out, but if you get 522 2H, you should go TG.

so I'd say go what you prefer until you get a second weapon. and see at the rest of your raidgroup.
    B. I'm going 522-496 over 510-504. SMF is higher DPS and better MH weapon is better than balanced weapon levels.

Deleted
    Hello my warriors friends.
    I have a quick question: in execute phase, it is worth to use raging blow every time I can? or should I spend all my rage for execute? I think raging blow has more dmg per rage cost.. Am I right?

It is worth using RB. Since you should only use 4xExec during a CS window, there are no need to delay RB so you should always use it while enraged.
    There are more or less three possible situations:
    - You have an RB proc and a WS proc on your BT: BT-WS-WS-WS-BT-RB
    - You are going to rage cap and have an RB proc on your BT: BT-Exec-RB
    - You have an RB proc on your BT: BT-RB

10+ Year Old Account
    The main difference, or at least a large one, is that you are using RB procs while enraged (whenever possible) but not during a CS.

-4x Execute (+Heroic Leap) replaces RBx3 and a BT during CS
    -Execute replaces WS when you have a free global and need to dump rage (prevent capping)
    -RB occurs like normal except not during CS, E.G when enraged/with trinkets but try and keep from dropping or overwriting.

Deleted
    thanks and thanks

should I use WS when i have free GC to dump rage, or HS? (im using HS right now to prevent caping)
    I am SMF with LFR Kilrak 483ilvl in MH and some mace from BS 468 ilvl in OH - so i quess HS should hit harder for same rage cost
    or here is my armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Dorrianka/advanced

another q about professions: right now I have minning/BS and I want to change mining to something else(I play only for 1 month so lvl 90 for 20 days and need to lvlup some alt for gathering professions) I looked up a lot of great geared wars from better guilds and they have mostly eng... why? is that cause of synapses(not sure about name.. so that thing on gloves) use into other CDs are superior than flat strenght?

Quote Originally Posted by ondrro View Post
    thanks and thanks

should I use WS when i have free GC to dump rage, or HS? (im using HS right now to prevent caping)
    I am SMF with LFR Kilrak 483ilvl in MH and some mace from BS 468 ilvl in OH - so i quess HS should hit harder for same rage cost
    or here is my armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Dorrianka/advanced

another q about professions: right now I have minning/BS and I want to change mining to something else(I play only for 1 month so lvl 90 for 20 days and need to lvlup some alt for gathering professions) I looked up a lot of great geared wars from better guilds and they have mostly eng... why? is that cause of synapses(not sure about name.. so that thing on gloves) use into other CDs are superior than flat strenght?
    Always use WS when you are getting rage capped and have a free GCD. And yeah, BS/Eng is the way to go right now, the synapse lines up perfectly with bloodbath, which makes it really strong.

This is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orfsake/simple
    Wondering if I should use ilvl 483 tier helm and gloves over what I'm currently wearing for the 4pc bonus. My stats are not properly reforged now as I'm currently experimenting with arms

looking at the TG bis profile on simcraft it has over 41% crit, with reck and 4pc that puts you over the cap not including gaze procs, how does this effect using 4 pc and reck, would you split them or stack them and accept the wasted crit?

41%+30%+35-4.5%=101.5%

I don't think you'll be overcapped enough to want to delay Banner. Especially since the more crit you have, the more Banner is effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    41%+30%+35-4.5%=101.5%

I don't think you'll be overcapped enough to want to delay Banner. Especially since the more crit you have, the more Banner is effective.
    Not to mention that 1.) getting full BiS is very difficult to do w/ TF gear and 2.) This is BiS TG, not SMF, meaning that SMF will be under crit cap slightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rusty retired from WoW so if someone wants to take up a guide for 5.2 onwards then by all means go for it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    curious if ask mr robot is always correct about gemming. i thought the 480 crit gems were better then the 320 strength, but it has me using the strength ones

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agura/advanced

is my armory

i also have 1500 valor atm, should i buy the 522 ring or something else?