Unofficial Australian Server?

I've been sort of searching for this for a few days. Being Australian, I don't get my own oceanic servers to go play hopscotch on, so like the rest of the country I have to adopt an American server.

From my days of searching it seems that Sea of Sorrows will be the choice for most Australians for the launch. What's your opinion on that? And if there is any other unofficial Aussie servers popping up let me know. Nobody can resist us

10+ Year Old Account
    SoS is the unofficial Oceanic server.
    Unfortunately it's now also the unofficial 4chan /vg/ server.

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 09:02 PM ----------

Also, I believe Isle of Janthir is the 2nd choice Oceanic.

whats /vg/ ?

why on earth did they choose that one....seriously? Mif - you staying on sos?
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    whats /vg/ ?

Its the videogame subforum of the 4chan boards.

And they had to just pick one at some point... A lot of the players simply rolled on that server and attracted more, then it got called the "unofficial Oceanic server" and attracted even more. It just happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i'm staying on Gate of Madness, SoS and IoJ will be full pretty damn quick, don't forget full means full with Anet

It's what happened with SWTOR.

Aussies selected a couple of "Unofficial Aussie Servers" but naturally of course plenty of Americans and others were organizing for those same servers, and they became the WAAAY overly populated ones.

But yea from what I've heard it's SoS, we can only hope that the server doesn't get 'To' overly populated and there's enough room for peeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    whats /vg/ ?

I am nots

well thats annoying, I met some good people on it over the course of BWE's & Stress tests, you guys staying on it?

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 02:08 PM ----------

Where you moving to? pm me if u don't want to post here
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

15+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with /vg/?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    What's wrong with /vg/?
    They're not as bad as many make out, but I just don't want to have a map chat that has "U MAD?" etc as every second message.

10+ Year Old Account
    SoS for Husband and I.
    Hai there ^w^