Deleted

Experience nerf cataclysm content

Will the experience nerf of the cataclysm content (and other content) go live on the 28th of August or will it be implemented when MoP comes around? Can't seem to find any information on this subject.

15+ Year Old Account
    Normally, the XP nerfs are added with pre-expansion patches, so I would expect it to be added next week.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2012-08-24 at 12:36 PM.

so dose that mean this if i had 5 mill exp through 84 on the 28th (im on eu) come 29th ill have dinged?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    so dose that mean this if i had 5 mill exp through 84 on the 28th (im on eu) come 29th ill have dinged?
    ether you will 1 xp left to ding or it goes % based

Deleted
    I'm asking because i'm leveling a character atm that is 82 and on beta the xp needed for 82-83, 83-84 and 84-85 is greatly reduced. As much as i enjoy the game I don't want to quest my ass of this weekend only to see that by wednesday i could have accomplished the same with half the work required.

Quote Originally Posted by shed- View Post
    I'm asking because i'm leveling a character atm that is 82 and on beta the xp needed for 82-83, 83-84 and 84-85 is greatly reduced. As much as i enjoy the game I don't want to quest my ass of this weekend only to see that by wednesday i could have accomplished the same with half the work required.
    park it in the inn this weekend. let it get some rested bonus. play alt. go to the beach. or do what ever you like. and you will see it your self.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    park it in the inn this weekend. let it get some rested bonus. play alt. go to the beach. or do what ever you like. and you will see it your self.
    So you don't know either.

It usually goes through on the pre-patch. Will it? We can't say for 100% certainty because Blizzard has said nothing about it. I would be really surprised it the change didn't happen till MoP though.

I honestly can't wait for this patch this will definetly help me get my alt up to 85 to get ready for MoP!
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

The notes on blizzards page don't mention the exp change, but it also doesnt mention being able to play all races and we know thats going to happen so take it with a grain of salt.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7045643

Quote Originally Posted by shed- View Post
    So you don't know either.
    nope sorry m8. but maybe a ticket could help you out?(not that they are always 100% correct though)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    nope sorry m8. but maybe a ticket could help you out?(not that they are always 100% correct though)
    Made a ticket with questionable result. Something about he or she wasn't allowed to say and I had to check the official MoP forums.