Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Norn cultural armor tier 3 light version <3

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Well just remember, vicious, that you can dye all of the armor. So keep that in mind. I'm betting that will change the dark and dreary look on all of the armor.
    I am working with unfair.co and we used the grey and browns are a base color to make them all look similar on the armor sets to see what it looks like not what you can have your own armor look like.
    Last edited by rarrr18; 2012-08-24 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I must say I didn't like any of human medium armors... actually they are terrible. Heavy armors are waaay better.
    What about the Flame Legion set? I think these will look much better in game when you're getting more than a 2d view.

Quote Originally Posted by kinetiks View Post
    What about the Flame Legion set? I think these will look much better in game when you're getting more than a 2d view.
    Hmm that one seems a lot better. I think I missed that one. Either way majority of human mediums are not for my taste I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by vicious796 View Post
    Tier 3 male human cultural set is the only one that's really appealing to me. Everything else is just dark and dreary - not the way I envision my Guardian. Then again, I may feel differently when they're ON him and blown up on my screen.
    that was my opinion depending on the screens, although playing on the latest stress test, even the starting gear are looking awesome!you can't imagine how better it seems in game and once you put color on them
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Oh my... I can't decide whether to make my elementalist an asura or sylvari. These screenshots aren't making that any easier >.<
    Almost every single dungeon set looks better on sylvari, however I'm in love with Cultural Asuran Tier 3 Light Armor... Just look at it!

EDIT: Any ideas on how expensive Transumation Stones are for max level armor?
    Last edited by Ishmur; 2012-08-24 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Those Orrian sets are amazing. The plant ones are awesome too, including the Sylvari cultural armor.
    Orrian looks like the skimpiest plate guess thats the skin I will use eventually. WTB plate bikinis

10+ Year Old Account
    Asura Heavy Tier 3 looks awesome, definitely want on my human guardian.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2012-08-24 at 06:14 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    The Black Nighmare set on males look boss, while they all look pretty good I can't find any of the medium or light sets that stands out as a favourite.

Overall, the artwork in this game is just incredible. Although I must say, the Sylvari cultural armor just reinforces my lack of desire to play that race. I completely appreciate the look they went with, it just doesn't have any appeal to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Twilight Arbor has the best cloth armor it seems, at least in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Best armors I have seen in an mmo ever.
    Indeed, even better that we can dye it to the color we want!

Deleted
    Holy CRAP that Sorrow's Embrace armour! Dear god I'm in love.

Deleted
    Didn't really find any of the sets to be super cool or nice looking but that might be because i'm so used to the over the top sets in wow. But with dyes and the ability to mix and match theese as you want i guess it can become quite nice.
    Although i sure hope the "random" armour sets that we find while questing will look nice too!
    And don't forget the pvp gear! :d

I guess we will find out tomorrow! :>

Hey all, this is Volaric From gw2.unfair.co
    I was going to make a post here to show off the work but it's a nice surprise to find that you guys have already found it and linked it for everyone to enjoy early. Glad you like you, many hours were spent putting this together. Still working on the weapons. Trying to get those up before the game launches tonight.

Deleted
    There's a buttload of cool looking stuff in there, one thing though I'm not sure I like the male and female versions to be that diffrent, some look very alike while some you would never recognize as the same set at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Volaric View Post
    Hey all, this is Volaric From gw2.unfair.co
    I was going to make a post here to show off the work but it's a nice surprise to find that you guys have already found it and linked it for everyone to enjoy early. Glad you like you, many hours were spent putting this together. Still working on the weapons. Trying to get those up before the game launches tonight.
    Good work friend! Keep it up.

We have just finished uploading the last of the Weapons. See all the Cultural and Dungeon Weapons here at gw2.unfair.co/cosmetic/weapons/
    Which one is your favorite? What combinations are you guys going to be using when you're done collecting things? I'm curious to see what the popular combinations will be.

Orr weapon - shield

badass shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Best armors I have seen in an mmo ever.
    I think Tera is best but again I prefer my female characters spilling out of their armor