Political bias in general off topic

Hello, this is about the obvious political bias in general off topic. The moderaters are friends with the "liberal" posters (LOOK IT UP! its been posted before and easy to see) and will ban anyone that disagrees with them. My best friend IRL was banned for absolutely nothing other then arguing that someone was wrong. They were not rude, they were not fighting, they were not harassing anyone. They argued with the friend of the mod "Fuzzzie" so they got banned. Interesting how it works here.
    "Yes, we are better off"

allowed to stay open, is obviously democrat propaganda, the op does not even get into the subject, just says a link to a propaganda website.

Audience between the republican

Still open, saying anyone that votes republican is "old" and "crotchety"

Interesting, isn't it? Then you look on page 2, and see two locked threads that are against democrats, while these two BLATANT anti-republican threads are allowed. Pathetic.

I would post the links, but I cannot yet, having just discovered these forums from my friend telling me about GW2. Is this website owned by the DFL? Or are the moderaters just completely biased?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to clear it up and for the record, I accept everyone on my friends list. I send out random invites all the time and get them too. It has nothing to do with their political ideas or their views on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Just to clear it up and for the record, I accept everyone on my friends list. I send out random invites all the time and get them too. It has nothing to do with their political ideas or their views on anything.
    And that is why you flagrantly do not allow users that are on your friends list to be banned for blatantly trolling? Even when it is happening in threads you are in? They can harass me and try to troll me all day, but if I say one thing in response you infract me. Interesting how that works.