Best pvp server for U.S

Hello all i play horde on a pretty boring server and im looking to transfer im mainly into pvp been that way since pre bc the only time i pve is usually for a high end weap, im looking for a server that is huge on pvp all around arena, randoms, rbgs, and world pvp, also looking for a server that had known players on it since they usually tend to be the biggest ... Right bow on my server horde win 1 out of every 10 bgs its just horrible im looking for something atleast balanced ... I dont want to go somewhere that 1 faction is better just cause they out populate 10 to 1 i would like as clise to a balance as possible thank you !!

Also since there are no battlegroups for randoms anymore do they que server wide or all region?

P.s i may be willing to faction change

This is something I've been trying to determine. The thing is that this changes every arena season. People congregated on many different servers before this last season.

Before you had:
    Blackrock - H
    Illidan - H
    Mal' Ganis - H
    Tich - A
    Darkspear - A
    Magtheridon - H/A
    Sargeras - A
    Dragonmaw - H
    Destromath - A
    Kil'Jaeden - A
    Mannoroth - A
    Bleeding Hollow - H/A
    Korgath - H/A
    Lightning blade - A

Now you basically have:
    Illidan - H
    Kel'Thuzad - A
    Tichondrius - A

As the MAIN active servers. PVP is basically dead though and a majority of battlegroups do not have good queue times right now.

Your best bet is to just look at servers near your location (by datacenter) and determine their population quantity vs the amount of 2200+ teams from that server.

Like all my friends moved to Kil'Jaeden because of PVE... server size is like 26k with under 15 2200 teams total... like wtf.

US server rankings: (current 2200+ PLAYERS on ladder)

1. Kel' Thuzad - 327
    2. Tichondrius - 274
    3.Illidan - 263
    4. Sargeras - 188 (DO NOT GO HERE)
    5. Frostmourne - 149
    6. Darkspear - 147
    7. Korgath - 121
    8. Mal'Ganis - 88
    9. Magtheridon - 84
    10. Barthalas - 80
    11. Mannoroth - 71

I won't list the rest since they are all 50 or below.

Keep in mind this does NOT include inactive players who are not on arena teams.
    Last edited by GodTier; 2012-08-24 at 07:10 PM.
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    US server rankings: (current 2200+ PLAYERS on ladder)
    1. Kel' Thuzad - 327
    2. Tichondrius - 274
    3.Illidan - 263
    4. Sargeras - 188 (DO NOT GO HERE)
    5. Frostmourne - 149
    6. Darkspear - 147
    7. Korgath - 121
    8. Mal'Ganis - 88
    9. Magtheridon - 84
    10. Barthalas - 80
    11. Mannoroth - 71
    What's wrong with Sargeras?

I wouldn't recommend Illidan, it's VERY overpopulated, it's also got a higher number of douchebags than the average server, a month from now when MOP launches you won't even be able to log onto it unless you're lucky and/or get on very early in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    What's wrong with Sargeras?

I wouldn't recommend Illidan, it's VERY overpopulated, it's also got a higher number of douchebags than the average server, a month from now when MOP launches you won't even be able to log onto it unless you're lucky and/or get on very early in the morning.
    nothings wrong with sargeras,its a good server.