Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

t - minus 12 hours: Headstart Enthusiasm

That's right people. For those who pre-ordered it, t - minus 12 hours and counting,

I for one have to work tomorrow, but will probably stay up for it and chug red bulls or what ever other artificial energy substance I can find to keep myself conscious tomorrow.

What are your plans?

Btw, Asura Warrior All day.
    Peace please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-purchased ;-)
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    9-12 hours.*

Well I'm going to sleep in a bit and I'll put my alarm at 05:45.
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2012-08-24 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Invite friends over to hang out and play boardgames like every Friday.

Around 9, turn into douche and sit at computer spamming logon to GW2 until I can get in and reserve names.

After that's over, resume hanging out with friends.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Probably start my sylvari necro up, since I think I liked that class the most... a pot of coffee, some music, and i'll be good to go. Either that, or I'll just sit there at the character creation screen for an hour, completely unable to decide

Deleted
    I just woke up. My body is ready for GW2

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to work, getting out at 10. having 30 minutes of real free time, then it's go time, shooting out of the gate like lightning, trying to at least get to level 30 before I get anything called sleep.

Deleted
    Going to bed soon so ill be rdy at 06:00 AM =)

Deleted
    dont wake up. i dont want to have problems to log in D:

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As sad as it is my mom actually bought GW2 and I have not. So I will probably end up playing her account lol. Haven't played it since before they added Asura and Sylvari, so I am planning on making an Asura Engineer, or Asura Warrior. Something about a giant head on top of a tiny body is awesome to me.
    Summers suck for me for work, so my income during the summer is almost non-existent. Luckily the summer is over soon and I will start making money again.

What's the hurry? GW2 isn't like WoW where you rush to max level for endgame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    hurry? people have waited years. not like we are gonna wait 2 weeks just because we can

Wow or not we been waiting for gw2 for ages and it's finally here.

People just want to play dude... They're not rushing anything. Btw, what time does it start for europe? (italy/holland)

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I have been pre-purchased since day one but today, the wife couldnt resist any longer and caved.. she will be playing with me as well!! Going to be a good night

Currently I´m watching movies and eating all the food I can find lol Going to bed in a few hours and I will wake up at 5am to try and log in!

Deleted
    I can't wait

Thing is im pretty busy tomorrow though >< so I will play for 3 hours or so in the morning then will have to wait until Sunday which kinda sucks.

Guild Wars 2? You mean this game?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Deleted
    I've read that huge ass long big GW2 info thread, but I didnt get the info there.

What exactly do you do at max level in GW2, except for WvWvW?

15+ Year Old Account
    People play how they play. No biggie, I tend to be going a bit faster than most though, just because I want to get to 30 before sleeps.