Deleted

Chosing a server and server change?

Sorry if this has been asked before but the mass of information right now on GW2 is staggering.

As the excitement builds for tomorrow I also feel a bit overwhelmed and confused so I need to ask a few questions about choosing server and migration.

1) There is only one type of server in GW2, right? So it doesn't matter which one I chose aside from language?

2) Since I'm not sure what server my friends will end up on (they will be even more confused than I am), can I change server later if I want to? I seem to have read somewhere that it will be possible?

3) Right now I have absolutely no idea what server I will play on apart from English EU so is there a reason to pick one in particular before another or one to avoid? Like in WoW, some servers attract a lot of non-English speaking players.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Correct
    2) Server transfers will be free for the first week or so until Guesting feature in Enabled, and then Server transfers will cost a varying amount of Gems depending on the population of it. Note: You cannot transfer to a "FULL" server.
    3) They are appropriately labelled in the Server List which servers are designated for a certain language-speaking group.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    3) Check here a small sample of guilds going in GW2 (some of them have alredy created an<<Unofficial Country Servers>>
    http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/eu
    Last edited by mmocd9c65c8d53; 2012-08-24 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers guys.