Speed Leveling Pandaren Monk 1-90 without RAF

I created a video guide for my subscribers with tips on how to prepare to level a Pandaren Monk from 1-90 without RAF. I think it could help some of you that plan on doing it, so I figured I'd share it with you all

I'm main swapping to a Windwalker Monk come MoP and I haven't seen much WW content around. Hopefully we can foster a great, helpful and positive WW community here. If you guys have any other tips I may have missed, feel free to share!
    Last edited by Lomeinmaster; 2012-08-24 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the WW community is fairly vocal here as it should be. I think for every brewmaster and mistweaver out there, there is an offspec windwalker. It is an important spec to leveling but also giving us flexibility to switch to DPS in raids that might not need that extra healer. (Or offtank switching to dps for single tank bosses)

I strongly encourage you to continue guides/theorycrafting/helping foster the community as we get closer to zero hour.

Deleted
    There is a big thread about speed leveling a Monk with many helpfull information
    Think that would be a better place for posting your video as i think most of the things were already covered there.

But nice video anyway

Link to the other thread : mmo-champion.com/threads/1122196-Monk-1-90-speed-leveling-at-launch-day

Quote Originally Posted by vampy View Post
    There is a big thread about speed leveling a Monk with many helpfull information
    Think that would be a better place for posting your video as i think most of the things were already covered there.

But nice video anyway

Link to the other thread : mmo-champion.com/threads/1122196-Monk-1-90-speed-leveling-at-launch-day
    Thanks! Wow I must have missed that thread. I won't post in it now though since last post was 5 days ago, don't want to bump it in case it's looked down upon. But yeah most is covered in the thread and even a couple smaller things I overlooked.

Deleted
    Closing this thread, please continue the discussion in the main 1-90 leveling thread.