Thread: Star Wars: 1313

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay looks interesting. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe this is another one of those "cinematic" games where you follow that predetermined path but the developers make you feel badass the entire way. I'm sure there will be a lot of sequences that require button smashing as indicated by the limited gameplay video we have.

Of course its all a guessing game, but since it was used so early on I'm sure its going to be throughout the game as well since it was already introduced. Just like the cover combat- thats going to be key in fights but I'm hoping there are tactical openings provided by gadgets that makes the core gameplay more exhilarating. Overall I am excited but I don't want to get my hopes up TOO high. Either way the graphics are stunning and that alone will pull me in.

10+ Year Old Account
    allready on my "keeping an eye on" list of potential future games. has the potential to be the best starwars game since kotor and/or jedi academy.

if it combines the best of kotor and mass effect it could be a grat game.

EDIT: i hope it is a linear "feeling badass all the way" kind of game. i absolutely can't stand singleplayer open world games.
    Last edited by Sharde; 2012-08-26 at 12:54 AM.

"the most dangerous place in the galaxy" im pretty sure even the slums of corusant are not as dangerous as some place like nal huta ect at i mean sure maby after the vong teraformed it but def not before.

I wish they would stop with these random ass games that have nothing to do with the main story line of the star wars universe, This , the force unleashed, come on, not only did the force unleashed recon some shit but even the book behind it was subpar. WTB star wars battlefront 3 and a new rogue squadron game. or maby a new kotor game, not this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    "the most dangerous place in the galaxy" im pretty sure even the slums of corusant are not as dangerous as some place like nal huta ect at i mean sure maby after the vong teraformed it but def not before.

I wish they would stop with these random ass games that have nothing to do with the main story line of the star wars universe, This , the force unleashed, come on, not only did the force unleashed recon some shit but even the book behind it was subpar. WTB star wars battlefront 3 and a new rogue squadron game. or maby a new kotor game, not this shit.
    What could they do with the 'main storyline' at this point that wouldn't cause fan outrage in some way or another? And what hasn't been done to death involving the films already? Most of the fans are more interested in the fan-fiction and expanded universe than any central plot-line these days, given that there are so many untapped resources to take from. For example, you reference KOTOR, which goes completely against your desire for main story line continuation. KOTOR was created out of a desire to do something in the Star Wars universe, without having any direct relation or impact on the story of the films.

I, for one, am fascinated by the chance to play a bounty hunter, who isn't Gumbo Fett the 33rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post

That would be SWTOR.
    OT: Game looks nice, way better then I thought, might just have to pick it up now.
    Last edited by Landin55; 2012-08-26 at 02:18 AM.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

this game looks ok.... a little too much like uncharted for me though :/

i'm still waiting for a game where you get to play as cade skywalker <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but I just can't get excited about SW games anymore. The great developer called Lucas Arts, which developed amazing games like TIE Fighter and Full Throttle, is for all intents and purposes dead. When was the last time they developed anything good? Anyone? Forced Unleashed was decent, at best, and FU2 was borderline garbage. I think the last good game they actually developed was Republic Commando. Other good SW games like SWTOR, KoTOR, Battlefront, Rogue Squadron, etc. were all developed by other studios.

Honestly, this looks like a rental to me. All of LA's recent entries have been absurdly short, which definitely doesn't warrant a purchase in my book.

Really hating main hero design. Hoping they'll give us a choice to make our own. Also not too fond of bounty huntards after movies (loser bobba fett) and swtor (empire was an enemy).

10+ Year Old Account
    Always enjoyed Star Wars games, and this looks like it has potential. Will keep my eye on it.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Looks like uncharted, which is not a bad thing. Just hope its a bit more open to exploration and has some customization (bounty hunters love some new tech, afterall).

Deleted
    Wake me up when they do Republic Commando 2.

Me also bit little crazy about the games and I am so excited for the visuals and everything when I first saw this trailer at E3. Its seems so much entertaining.

I'll be sure to keep my eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Wake me up when they do Republic Commando 2.
    Read the books, Some of the best books period iv ever read were the republic commando book series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one wasn't much of a fan regarding Republic Commando. I'm in need of a game that basically shows me the way while providing me with amazing graphics. Spending my time on MMOs tends to do that for me! I wanted to try out Dark Souls but I heard it was a straight port and was absolutely horrid in that aspect. Anyways, I'm looking forward to 1313 and can't wait for more gameplay videos!

Looks amazing. Very 'Unchartedy' though

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna start flipping shit if this doesn't get released for PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    ima pass, yet another star wars title not labeled Battle Front 3 for console/pc
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Game looks nice, way better then I thought, might just have to pick it up now.
    now? hah, try sometime late next year.

this game's being developed for the xbox720 & ps4 according to some reports.

me personally, having worked in the industry nearly a decade.....idk, its made using the unreal 3 engine (not unreal 4 which is slated for the next gen consoles/games) making it entirely possible to run on a ps3/360, but the demo was displayed on a high powered pc using a graphics cards that costs more than both systems, lol so hard to say.

still a euro dealer named GAME has it slated for a release date of next year, which may coincide with new systems.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-08-30 at 06:44 AM.