Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Sure, i just dont see diference between adding moonkin form shapeshift on every button of your cat action bar page :P

Deleted
    thats a good idea actually xD

Jade spirit or Windsong on pvp weapon? PvE bros are with windsong. Done tousands of dailyquests for enchant and now i dont need it LOL.

Bump for S13 changes!

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

How you guys liking balance? Just changed this season from resto still in some resto gear but it seems ok. Loving the Mass Entanglement buff

Deleted
    By removing prowl from Displacer Beast they've removed a lot of fun (and survivability, especially in RBGs will we be a much easier target to kill now) from boomkin`s playstyle, but still... I cant imagine more enjoyable spec in PvP. All these unique and useful spells (Solar Beam, Vortex, Shrooms, Stampeding Roar etc.) make balance druid a fantastic toy in (R)BGs.
    In 5.2 patch, I feel like the different in overall damage done between us (boomkins) and the other specs is smaller, especially hunters and rogues do much more dmg, even with the 9% buff to our non-instant dmg spells. On the other hand, you can really feel the starsurge buff.

Imo, a ME is shit still, even with 30secs cd. It breaks too fast and range is too small (both, range of the spell and the "AoE" range) thats why I still use the same, 5.1's talents build: 2-1-3-2-2-3. Only in random BGs, I swap to FoN and HotW sometimes if I want to "play something new". FoN is pretty good, but only is 1v1 situations. Both these spells bring even more fun to our playstyle.
    Last edited by mmocf3b3cf9807; 2013-03-16 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this updated for 5.3? or is there a 5.3 moonkin pvp guide anywhere?
    dragonmaw - EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing changed in 5.3, with the small exception of the glyph of omens and maybe using treants for burst.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Nothing changed in 5.3, with the small exception of the glyph of omens and maybe using treants for burst.

ah cool thanks! im new to moonkin pvp, and i just cant do it!

i feel really bad at it, everyone kills me 1v1, i cant even get a wrath cast off before dying so im looking for a good guide all i can do i jump around moonfire spamming lol hoping for starsurge procs.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    ah cool thanks! im new to moonkin pvp, and i just cant do it!

i feel really bad at it, everyone kills me 1v1, i cant even get a wrath cast off before dying so im looking for a good guide all i can do i jump around moonfire spamming lol hoping for starsurge procs.
    I've got some bad news for you; it doesn't get any better. Just learn what other classes do and try to outlast them 1v1. ie: bash a warrior on his reck/skull banner, then ns clone his trinket. If you can survive his cooldowns and heal yourself/peel/root them, then pop yours and hope for good RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    I've got some bad news for you; it doesn't get any better. Just learn what other classes do and try to outlast them 1v1. ie: bash a warrior on his reck/skull banner, then ns clone his trinket. If you can survive his cooldowns and heal yourself/peel/root them, then pop yours and hope for good RNG.
    does it really not get better? :P feels really weak right now, i tihnk i need more haste if anything, really slow casts with low damage. my mage with less gear hits more, and a lot faster.

i will keep at it a bit longer, but thinking of going back to feral :\
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    How is everyone gemming post patch?

I figured that since resilience is "meh" now and PVP Power gems got nerfed, we'd gem roughly the same we do for PVE: Int/Crit in red, Crit in yellow, and Crit/PVPPower in blue. I've been half tempted to stack Int though.
    Last edited by voxTree; 2013-05-31 at 09:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voxTree View Post
    How is everyone gemming post patch?

I figured that since resilience is "meh" now and PVP Power gems got nerfed, we'd gem roughly the same we do for PVE: Int/Crit in red, Crit in yellow, and Crit/PVPPower in blue. I've been half tempted to stack Int though.

im wondering, is haste not a good stat to aim for? one of the problems im having is even getting casts off due to long cast times, i was thinking of putting haste in yellow, and int in red. is that wrong to do? im new to moonkin so im just guessing :P
    dragonmaw - EU