Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Is anyone having issues with HoM rewards?

After logging in I noticed I had no portal stone, so I went to LA, grabbed one, and now Kimmes won't give me any of the rewards. (The account linked is 31/50)
    None of the HoM achievements show up as completed either.
    Anyone having a similar issue?

I have issues too, but have not gone to LA to grab one.

I have a stone, and have all of my gear available without needing to go to LA. Maybe a bug from adding the account after? (Mine was linked from the beginning).
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I have a stone, and have all of my gear available without needing to go to LA. Maybe a bug from adding the account after? (Mine was linked from the beginning).
    Mine was linked from the beggining as well. Guess I'll mail costumer support then :/

Which NPC in LA ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Which NPC in LA ?
    A charr in the Hooligan's Route, under the point of interest. It's a karma vendor that sells portal stones free of charge

Deleted
    Did you get it as soon as you got into the game? Or did you complete the starting event first.

For some strange reason I dont have a stone on the first character I created, but subsequent characters have one. Going to LA now to buy one and see if it works.

Deleted
    I updated my email when i logged in an hour ago and did not recive a HoM stone. Went to LA and got one, and could not claim any reward tho the account is linked correctly. (30/50)

The NPCs inside og HoM talk but they do not give any rewards nor will the chest open. The pets are there for me to tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Trekky View Post
    A charr in the Hooligan's Route, under the point of interest. It's a karma vendor that sells portal stones free of charge
    Thanks a lot

At least it's not just me then. Heard that it might fix itself once you get out of the starting area, so hopefully I won't have to call in customer service

I can confirm I purchased the stone from the guy in LA, was able to use it, and had access to my rewards.
    Last edited by SinRaven; 2012-08-25 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SinRaven View Post
    I can confirm I purchased the stone from the guy in LA< was able to use it, and had access to me rewards.
    Did you talk to that guy and he just gave you the rewards or how did it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Did you get it as soon as you got into the game? Or did you complete the starting event first.
    I had the stone as soon as I created this character (which wasn't my first, i was just using it to hold the name). I had it as soon as I got into the game, but I could not use it until the starting event was over.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

How are you claiming your items I read 30/50 but the chest are locked and the NPC do not offer anything?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyur View Post
    How are you claiming your items I read 30/50 but the chest are locked and the NPC do not offer anything?
    Same for me, seems like it's a known issue, they have a note about it in the support website, but it redirects you to the FAQ which isn't very helpful.
    It's time to get some sleep though, 6:30 am here, hopefully it'll be solved when I wake up.

No issues here. I was able to use my stone and get my stuff. Sorry you're having problems.

They are recommending logging in and out on your gw1 account to solve the issue. Will try and report back

Edit: Nope didn't work for me. Damn it
    Last edited by ara; 2012-08-25 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was linked after. HOM worked right away.