I have one toon in full ascended gear.

The rest all have ascended rings/backs and full exotics but no earrings since you can only get them through guild missions (great fcking design a-net).

Atm I have 12g since I boosted my crafts to 500 and got ascended gear.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Though, I'd wager Lane is lying about the Glory, I'm sure she got some during the brief time Sprint gave glory!
    Partly true! I made under 4k glory via Sanctum Sprint (I'm irritated they reverted the change when I was so close to getting the PvP monthly done), but I spent it all on Giant Wintersday Gifts. I didn't have enough to buy anything else. It left me with 106 glory left, so I spent 100 on a salvaging kit which I then used to salvage the 10 duplicate pieces of PvP gear I got in my 10k achievement point chest.

So, I have 6 glory. :P

No ascended weapons or armor either, and no profession over 402. I am really, really bad at playing the TP. I think literally every "investment" I've made has resulted in a loss. I probably should have at least 1k gold right now, but it's all tied up in worthless materials and skins. I just can't bring myself to sell it all for half of what I paid, so I hold onto everything and hope it'll increase in price again someday.

I've played a little over 2300 hours, have 8500 achievement points, 400g and no legendaries. I do have 3 ascended weapons and I have bought a lot of skins from the gem store (probably about 15-20 of them).

Deleted
    Sooo I changed my ele long ago to someone 'usual'. For a change XD I always have the weird looks.
    Kinda like her simple look.

Let's see how long it lasts :')

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Wow, I suck. I have almost 3k hours played, no legendaries, less than 100g, only one set of T3 cultural, no character with over 500 skill points (if that). Course, I also have no glory either. :P
    Heh, I think a majority of the community sucks according to what that comic shows :P I've got 1200 hours played, 185g, 1 partial set of T3, no legendaries, 189 skill points (highest number on 1 character), 7.6k achievement points, and no ascended items aside from the ones from laurels.
    Last edited by Gadgette; 2013-12-15 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Complete the look I wanted for my WvW toon except for her weapon skins

Deleted
    First one is basically a rewamp of an old set, using the zenith weapons and southsun flower too wich doesn’t show here.

Second is sort of inspired by Conan the barbarian or atleast trying to fit the overall look from there, uses rox quiver wich matches the colors on both leather and metal pretty well.

Third is my warrior who looks mostly like a “death knight” did it for fun I barely play him but it looked so good I decided to show it.

Looks almost like the grenth dervish avatar from GW1, I like it

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to turn on FXAA for screenshots :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    I know it isn't an in-game screenshot but... I hope fanart is allowed too? xD
    I finally got to finish my mesmer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    You might want to turn on FXAA for screenshots :P
    Yeah, couldn't be arsed was from the login screen too as you can tell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I know it isn't an in-game screenshot but... I hope fanart is allowed too? xD
    I finally got to finish my mesmer!
    D'awww! I'd love to see the asura fanart if you've managed to make a human seem cute. Face is a tad too rectangular/broad at the bottom for my likes though :S

Before this turns into a fanart thread, I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated GW2 fanart thread o_O
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks amazing, Silverbleed!

Deleted
    I don't think too many people here make GW2 fanart xD

And some in-game shots with my brand new legendary <3

I leveled an engineer to 80 simply for the helmet but I really liked the play style. It's going to be my backup main to my thief. Here are a couple of screenshots...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-12-24 at 05:16 AM.

Finally happy with my mesmer's outfit. Tried to work with the traditional nobility theme with some trickster gear to reflect the devious/manipulative nature of Mesmers.

I always had purple as the primary colour on all my other mesmer outfits, but decided to swap abyss to primary and the Blacklight for the trimmings+trickster gear after I acquired Eternity. Works better when twilight is active :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    "Idiocracy" becoming reality in the US, "Planet of the Apes" becoming a reality in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Guardian has had a major makeover since the last time you saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    changed my looks again.

didn't realize this when I changed him to this but I think he kind of looks like an adult Link... it's probably the colors.

Deleted
    My mesmer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    changed my looks again.

http://i.imgur.com/OdfZTkul.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KQiJ2Zsl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/egRjEWJl.jpg

didn't realize this when I changed him to this but I think he kind of looks like an adult Link... it's probably the colors.
    I like the combination =) I really love that chestpiece for males ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Valicen View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/bJdd1vX.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/VhdJSMv.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/f6ySA22.jpg?1

Finally happy with my mesmer's outfit. Tried to work with the traditional nobility theme with some trickster gear to reflect the devious/manipulative nature of Mesmers.

I always had purple as the primary colour on all my other mesmer outfits, but decided to swap abyss to primary and the Blacklight for the trimmings+trickster gear after I acquired Eternity. Works better when twilight is active :P
    Love it =D Male mesmers are so rare! The purple is a nice choice in dyes