10+ Year Old Account
    I got the pants! Never been so excited for a pair of pants before. I also had enough tokens to buy the shoulders so I could switch up this look if these don't look right. What do we think? I'm having issues with the dye colors, they don't look exactly right yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flip the colors Rivelle, red and gold.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Aw, I always forgot to post my characters here... but now (since I've nothing better to do)!

Second is my norn warrior... I really don't like most of the heavy armor outfits. So yeah... not perfect (yet) but much better than the outfit before. x_X

Hope the pictures are working and not too big...
    Damn. That's one angry looking Norn.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Damn. That's one angry looking Norn.
    Haha, yeah. Don't ask me why, but I was always a fan of angry/serious looking chars. There are a few exceptions, but I couldn't imagine my norn with a "Barbie" face.

Deleted
    changed his look again to make him look more like a 'street rat'. though I'm not completely sold on the colours.

wow your warrior looks amazing Silver!
    Mind sharing what armors pieces you're using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    changed his look again to make him look more like a 'street rat'. though I'm not completely sold on the colours.

http://i.imgur.com/pRt6vTy.jpg
    Love it, really cool!

@Sharci: Nothing special, actually! It's all the Phalanx armor but instead I added Arah leggings.

Deleted
    I love that asura wizard and pink-purple-red sylvari (I'm surprised that I've never seen this combination before) from last pages. And ofc gz on new pants, Riv. Nice look but I'd change the staff to be honest. I don't want why but it doesn't look good to me with this outfit.

Deleted
    My mesmer with her new outfit, still figuring out decent dyes...;

Deleted
    Changed the dyes a wee bit, but still not fully convinced:

also, I want mouthcaps for light armor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I love that asura wizard and pink-purple-red sylvari (I'm surprised that I've never seen this combination before) from last pages. And ofc gz on new pants, Riv. Nice look but I'd change the staff to be honest. I don't want why but it doesn't look good to me with this outfit.
    Yeah...I like the glow on the staff and there just aren't many others that look that spectacular. Final Rest and The Crossing both look good for a necro but I'm also broke and they're too expensive for my tastes.

I ended up changing the dye color on my armor to midnight red for the dark part and changed the color of the "gem" in the pants to match the gold-ish tone and I find it suitable for now. :P

I was going to work on an ascended staff but now I think I might work towards Bifrost instead.

Silvr: The blue you have for the top matches well with the Zodiac blue. I've found Hydragena (sp?) matches Zodiac blue well myself. What is the silverish dye you're using there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Yeah...I like the glow on the staff and there just aren't many others that look that spectacular. Final Rest and The Crossing both look good for a necro but I'm also broke and they're too expensive for my tastes.
    Final Rest is less than 10g, so not too horrible, though yeah mostly for a necro. The Pact Quarterstaff has gone up now to like 6g, but also has a neat look for a necro.

Changed the dyes a wee bit, but still not fully convinced:

also, I want mouthcaps for light armor
    I almost thought that was Zuko!

Pact staff and the Tribal staff work with Necro.

Asuran Fashion Dance Party:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Final Rest is less than 10g, so not too horrible, though yeah mostly for a necro. The Pact Quarterstaff has gone up now to like 6g, but also has a neat look for a necro.
    I know, but 8g55s is still a lot when I'm trying to save for other things.

I actually have the Pact Quarterstaff, I bought it with a token I had sitting around from finishing my personal story a long time ago...before they put wardrobe in. I'm not that fond of it because it has a REALLY long shaft, the skull part of the staff sits way above your head and it just looks funny to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post

I ended up changing the dye color on my armor to midnight red for the dark part and changed the color of the "gem" in the pants to match the gold-ish tone and I find it suitable for now. :P

I was going to work on an ascended staff but now I think I might work towards Bifrost instead.
    I think that ascended staff / Spire of the Sunless would go well with your outfit. I'd go for it instead of Bitfrost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I think that ascended staff / Spire of the Sunless would go well with your outfit. I'd go for it instead of Bitfrost.
    I agree, and I don't think Bifrost matches a necro really...but at the same time, I'm really nervous about locking myself into one gear prefix with ascended stuff, especially since I haven't had a lot of time on the necro yet to experiment. Then there's the fact that I'm ~431 artificer and getting to 500 is a pain in the butt, especially since I just got 500 tailor recently. :P

Deleted

Such a beautiful starry night out.

Awfully noisy though..

- - - Updated - - -

completely random and off-topic, but does anybody else think that one fem sylvari face looks a lot like audrey hepburn?

10+ Year Old Account

completely random and off-topic, but does anybody else think that one fem sylvari face looks a lot like audrey hepburn?
    Heh, you're right. Just found a picture of her that is very close to that face (have it on my mesmer, too).
    Would be a cool project to find all the originals, there a some I could name.

Edit: Just found a relevant video:
    Last edited by Rhywolver; 2014-04-22 at 06:16 AM.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus