Deleted
    I really like it too, shame it's not a armor set (as i like to mix) might buy it anyways
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-05-27 at 08:17 AM.

if only I could match the ancestral outfit with the inventor's glasses

Deleted
    I got one too, really liking it (only sometimes it really looks like her boobs are falling out).
    Sadly not able to mix with headgear indeed

I'll spam screenies later (yes yes I've got to spam everyone with my screenies.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I got one too, really liking it (only sometimes it really looks like her boobs are falling out).
    Sadly not able to mix with headgear indeed

I'll spam screenies later (yes yes I've got to spam everyone with my screenies.)
    *Waits impatiently for beautiful screenshots* Really do adore seeing your screenies, Silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patina dye does amazing things to the dragon. Can't wear headgear, but you can wear backpieces - need to play around with this some more, but so far this is my favorite outfit.

Valar morghulis

15+ Year Old Account

Personally like Forgiveness on the dragon. TBH I like Forgiveness for a lot of heavy/metal armors. Gives them a glass sorta look. I don't know what other colours to really use with it tho.

Photo isnt showing up. Heres the link http://s14.postimg.org/gbvrvnz27/gw2_Char.png
    my thief.
    Last edited by forsworn; 2014-05-27 at 06:28 PM.

Not sure if it is just me but I can't see your image, forsworn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by forsworn View Post
    my thief.
    I can't see it too. But I went for the link from quoting - nice one.

Anyway, new outfit is really nice however there are differences between races and sexes wearing them. As we can see in this thread - it looks really good on female humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    I really like it too, shame it's not a armor set (as i like to mix) might buy it anyways
    The nice thing about outfits though, despite not being able to mix and match, is that they are account bound and can be worn over any armor type so your alts can have something cool to wear at any level without having to use transmutation charges. It's a good compromise. It will be interesting what other outfits will come out in the future.

15+ Year Old Account

My lady charr looking fabulous and posh.

I bought the new outfit. First thing I've gotten from the gem store in over a year. I like it. It certainly has a Cantha vibe to it and it reminds me somewhat of the Elite Cantha Mesmer armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    *Waits impatiently for beautiful screenshots* Really do adore seeing your screenies, Silver.
    Hahaha, aw that's so sweet ^^ I'll post some in a bit, got to make a few first! I haven't been online the past two days beside from buying the outfit haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    The nice thing about outfits though, despite not being able to mix and match, is that they are account bound and can be worn over any armor type so your alts can have something cool to wear at any level without having to use transmutation charges. It's a good compromise. It will be interesting what other outfits will come out in the future.
    True, and I bought it. And yep I am using it on an alt while leveling, don't have to worry about gear that I don't like
    Last edited by mmoc1319205971; 2014-05-28 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    Random screenies of the new gear. I'm really liking it as a light armor.
    I decided those colors for now since it matches my hair, backpieces and weapons xD

And to celebrate getting gold 6 times in a row in the CP I'll add my asura being all happy about it.. xD

There is a lack of Charr in your group photo...

10+ Year Old Account
    Your third photo really highlights how the individual scales each have their own reflective properties. Love that about this set
    Valar morghulis

Every costume set created by silverbleed is a work of art!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kelevandros View Post
    Every costume set created by silverbleed is a work of art!
    *Bought from the gem store, created by ANet
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Hahahahah I wish I made them :'D That would be a kickass job!

@Karizee; Yeah it is so difficult to show in a screenshot what I see when everything moves. When she's moving you see this as well, but in some screenshots it turns all bland =(