Deleted
    The flying carpets look funny xD I won't buy one myself tho, but I like the idea haha.

I've been playing my guardian again since ages. I forgot how pretty she is :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Yeah I usually color the accessories in a very natural color like grays or whites. The only exception I made was for my elementalist, where I decided to give it a chance. And it turned out that I like this more than expected :3 Only downside is it's hard to go for another color combination.

---

Omg your asura looks adoooorable! So cute
    That's the thing... If you take a color that stands out for your accessories, you're pretty much stuck with the color scheme or it'll stick out like a sore thumb. I just went with a blue-ish color for my Norn's headband since her hair is dark blue, and for one of the gray colors on my Asura so I have a scheme I can work with. I guess it goes both ways but I still prefer hairstyles that don't have accessories, just one less thing to worry about if they don't have any.
    And thank you~! I'm glad someone else think my widdle Asura is cute since that definitely was my goal. My boyfriend keeps commenting how cute she is whenever I'm changing gear on her, or when I'm in story quest convos so I think you can say he's pleased with the result too. ^^
    Oooh, and your Sylvari looks gorgeous! Totally loving the colors.

@Rosetta: Haha, that looks amazing! I won't be getting the carpet myself but it looks pretty nifty nevertheless!

Deleted
    Silverbleed, you have beautiful guardian.

Rosetta, does human look so sad all the time when using carpet? And you have similar style than what my ele had when she had her first lvl80 armor. ^_^

Aveline, the accessory colors are pain indeed. Same with sylvari glow. They define to much what you can do with armor. --- well also hair and skin color defines armor. This may explain why I am chancing armor / dye all the time. XD

I returned to necro for some reason. I am now playing dry top story with her. Got this outfit to her, but I am still trying to find the colors, so now it is kind of neutral/bland/boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that outfit for your necro, Iryne. What is it?

Deleted
    @Iryne: AAAAH! PRETTY! I have to repeat what Kaelwryn said and ask what outfit that is. It looks great! And your Sylvari looks so beautiful and elegant! :3 And once again, agreeing with the dyes and colors and whatnot. I keep playing with them for waaaay too long if it doesn't look just right. xD

My baby finally hit level 80 today, so of course I had to go on a spree to find just the right outfit for her to celebrate this event. This is what I finally settled on. Looks girly and fits her rather nicely imo~

Deleted
    It is Bloody Prince's Outfit.

When I made that lvl400 tailor armor first time I wondered didn't my poor character learn anything while leveling crafting or did she just went mad about knowing it all... I mean that armor has feathers and belts and bare back and fluffy shorts and and... everything. I do like it but it is weird piece for mater crafter to do. XD

Edit: made collection of necomancer's development from lvl1 to current time. Clearly she has been getting darker by time. T3 starts lvl80 pictures. I think that first change was around lvl60.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2014-10-11 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    I returned to necro for some reason. I am now playing dry top story with her. Got this outfit to her, but I am still trying to find the colors, so now it is kind of neutral/bland/boring.
    I love the colors and the look overall! Stop posting nice outfit dyejobs or I'll end up buying them all

Deleted
    The secondlast picture with the glasses is still my favorite of your necro.

Rosetta, does human look so sad all the time when using carpet? And you have similar style than what my ele had when she had her first lvl80 armor. ^_^
    Not sure. I'd have to test carpet on my human mesmer which has a diff face. But on the char in the screen shot think that's the basic expression when on it which is disappointing. The asura stand all tough and proud, the chars look like they're having fun and my char looks like its depressed on it lol. Oh pretty pic of you slyvari and human old look. :O

Oh well ill be changing her looks for halloween ish anyways once I gather the gold rofl. <_<

Deleted
    When I made that lvl400 tailor armor first time I wondered didn't my poor character learn anything while leveling crafting or did she just went mad about knowing it all... I mean that armor has feathers and belts and bare back and fluffy shorts and and... everything. I do like it but it is weird piece for mater crafter to do. XD

Edit: made collection of necomancer's development from lvl1 to current time. Clearly she has been getting darker by time. T3 starts lvl80 pictures. I think that first change was around lvl60.
    I get what you mean but for some reason I still love that outfit on my little Elementalist. It kinda fits her quirky personality and right now it's the "best one" I've got. I do have some other favorites but right now this seemed to be the right way to go.

And daaaaymn, I love the changes you've done for your Necro. My personal favorite has to be the third one from the right. I really love the colors and the outfit's style in general. I had almost forgotten how well orange goes with grays and blacks, might have to give a Halloween make-over, at least color-wise. Still, an absolutely lovely Sylvari you got! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite like the third from the right as well. The coloring looks amazing on a sylvari.

Deleted
    Thanks people. I actually still have it under my current outfit. Those armors were created before wardrobe so I have them on bank.

Here is bigger picture of that and link to gw2 style page

Edit: is this shoving you with wrong colors? My preview shows it wrong, but in photoshop it is ok. Now in imgur it is messed again. ._. I did some driver updates yesterday, so I am worried I have messed something up.
    Edit edit: it was my computer. Did system restore. Never fix what isn't broken.

Have a dancing sylvari:

Argh, spam all the pictures. I like emotes on this game, but there should be more of them. Laugh madness is seen thousand times, but always funny to see it hit screenshot. XD
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2014-10-12 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    She looks creepy and I love it!
    I also wanted some subtle Halloweened style for my mesmer, but I had no transmutation stones left So I could only change two things.

The before:

The after:

I wanted to change the zodiac pants as well, but eh I have no better alternative. So I probably have to keep the matching blue. At least the mask matches perfectly with the purple back and tormented focus.

^ that is some neat helmet
    Is it Halloween?

Deleted
    My new baby, a male Sylvari Warrior! His colors have been slightly inspired by the color palette Iryne's lovely Sylvari uses.
    I love the fact that he turned out to look so... So... Innocent, cute and even a bit apologetic. I can imagine him going "I'm sorry I have to hit you with my sword!" when he's whacking enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added a couple pieces from the new PvP reward track to complete my guardian's look.....for now.

Last edited by Karizee; 2014-10-21 at 07:09 AM.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    She looks pretty cool Karizee :3

Those Demon Horns _o_ Finally...

can't say I'm a fan of the horns but I do like your look. I generally don't like the zodiac armor but there it looks pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thx Silverbleed, your girl looks very cool as well - I like the mix of the ascended with the zodiac

I've had The Colossus for some time and been debating going for the full liquid metal look or trading up for Dusk. I saw a norn character in EotM a few weeks back that was wearing the cook's outfit of all things, dyed with pale tans and pinks and wielding the Juggernaut. He looked like a molten glowing egyptian prince, I was so amazed looking at what he had done I didn't half mind when he knocked me off the edge lol.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Aww, Aveline my necro has little brother.

Silverbleed & Karizee looking good as usual.

I got the noble outfit. *pose*

Dafuqisdat!