10+ Year Old Account
    My new thief, I went with a more classic style for the coat and weapons, have had the leggings for some time but never used, and splurged the 12g on the cultural sandals.

The butterfly shoulder completes the look <3

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I've never been a big fan of that hairstyle, but there is something about it that makes it a really good match. I think because the ribbons match with the two loose straps on her coat. I wonder how it looks if they were the same dye?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I've never been a big fan of that hairstyle, but there is something about it that makes it a really good match. I think because the ribbons match with the two loose straps on her coat. I wonder how it looks if they were the same dye?
    Good suggestion! I want to play around a bit with the metallic color on the shoulders first, I love the coppery looking bits on the legs and chest, but having a hard time finding something that translates as well onto the shoulder without being too dark. Thanks for the idea
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I am again wanting some change for my necromancer. I changed her very dark some time ago and now I feel she is just too much of same the color.

Witch one would you pick? Both of these are new ones. Left one is similar color that what I have now, but with more dark greens and right one is closer to what she used to be before I went to the dark side XD

The one on the left.

It's more edgy and I like it.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    ^only thing that bothers me about that face is that it has no multicolored eyes.. tho I don't know can you see those in in-game light.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    ^only thing that bothers me about that face is that it has no multicolored eyes.. tho I don't know can you see those in in-game light.
    Unless you are standing still and taking pictures you will most likely not notice 99% of the time. My eyes on my sylvari are 100% black. Pupil and everything. Combined with the bark skin it looks like I am a walking tree with no eyes. It's great.

I think that would be cool for your necromancer.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with the left as well. Just more synchronized in color. The right could work if you were going for a "corrupted by Mordremoth" look that so many people seem to be doing now.

Deleted
    This is what I ended up with.

Lets see how long I can keep it.

Ingame

Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2015-01-31 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    ^ Looks very lovely! Not a look you come across very frequently, but looks amazing nonetheless!

I ended up giving a make-over to my Mesmer. I had Morri's corruption in mind when I did her makeover, but this hairstyle just doesn't give as much room when it comes to colors! The dark shades I wanted had these really off-putting secondary colors, so I ended up going with a white shade. Her eyes are orange as is her nightly glow, though you can't really see either one of those in these shots... *cough* I imagine her corruption hasn't surfaced fully yet, but I intend to play with the corruption-like colors once I get cultural armor on her. Right now she's just sporting elegant gear and looking generally pissed off most of the time.

Original idea for this shot came from Silverbleed. <3

And a bonus dancing shot, since this seemed so out of character for her. :'D

10+ Year Old Account
    She looks quite lovely, Aveline. I'll admit that is my favorite hair for sylvari now (my ele having it too :P)...I might even change my ranger's hair to that one. Today might be makeover day for the ranger. If I do I'll post pictures later.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok the ranger got a makeover...here's how she turned out!

I haven't really played GW2 much since early launch, but the expansion announcement has me interested again. I really want to play Revenant.
    That said, these are two of my characters.

My Sylvari Guardian,

and my Human Engineer. I tried to make him look as close as possible to a character with Elonian features.

10+ Year Old Account
    My new warrior:

Wanted a golden looking huge hammer and was surprised and of his in-combat effect. Also played abit around with SweetFX. The difference in graphic quality is insane.
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2015-02-03 at 10:40 PM.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

work in progres

So I decided to play GW2 again and made myself a little Sylvari Engineer!

She's still really low-level (not that I've ever gone very far leveling in GW2 the first time around) and I'm working mostly with the dyes some of my guildmates gave me a long time ago, but I think I've got a decent theme I could build on in-between plonking down turrets and shooting stuff.

Just need to start saving up to buy the white dye. I'm lucky the shirt there is white already.
    Last edited by Holtzmann; 2015-02-05 at 10:27 AM.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Deleted
    ^dyes are account bound now so if you had older toons log on those too. You will get refund of dyes that overlap (if your multiple of characters had same dye)

I may have liked new sylvari idea bit too much. Guardian is now level 80

My Engineer, waiting for Inquest Golem MK II.

Greatly thinking about getting Mad Moon Shield but I dunno... rather want to focus on who to get a legendary for first and what legendary... ugh (then comes the gold farm ;__. Though I'm tempted to just wait till expansion atm and get full ascended meanwhile.
    Sorry for the crap quality, it's what I have to play with :|
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2015-02-06 at 05:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP'd like a madwoman today to get the TA light armor top, then splurged on T3 cultural pants, plus finished making the cultivated vine (won't have the mats for Mawdrey for awhile).

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly top color scheme NA, just finished my guard and I am uber swag

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    PvP'd like a madwoman today to get the TA light armor top, then splurged on T3 cultural pants, plus finished making the cultivated vine (won't have the mats for Mawdrey for awhile).
    Feels like her eyes are staring right into my soul... @ 3 @
    Your Sylvari definitely looks unique, and there's something about her that I love a whole lot, despite the somewhat soul stealing eyes. The armor looks soooo nice on her, and all the colors blend in really nicely! Your character can definitely make any armor she's wearing shine. I think I've seen this character wear at least 3 different armor, and none of them look 'out of place'~

And everyone else's characters are also amazing! I think I'd end up writing a short essay if I commented on all of them. Though I do have to say that the color coordination Lazuli's character has going on is pretty nifty.