Has anyone tried GemFX yet? It's basically SweetFX with some more options added. I'd love to try it but it's hosted on mediafire and it's downloading at 3k a second and failing repeatedly.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Fucking beautiful O.O May I ask what colours you used?
    Me too! Me too! I want to know as well! I seriously LOVE how you can blend various colors with this outfit. I've seen a ton of pictures of characters wearing the Imperial Outfit, and it feels like each dye combo makes it look slightly different!

I tried to give the outfit colors that are somewhat close to Morri's corruption colors, but I'm still not 100% happy with this... Mainly because I don't seem to have a color that's deep orange/red-ish nor a dye that would be completely black or close to it. But I'm trying! :P

Deleted
    Thanks people. Colors of that picture are Molten, Midnight Fire, Amber and Black Cherry

I need to try Mordy look too. ^_^

Deleted
    The outfit has amazing detail! :3

[Fullscreen]

[Fullscreen]

One day I'm going to get SweetFX or whatever that is running, because damn if that doesn't look a million times better than my game >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Do it. I'm using it since last week. Everytime i turn it off, it shows how awful the game looks without it. ^^
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    When people use Sweetfx what in game setting do you use?

Deleted
    Here's a thread that was dedicated to using SweetFX with Guild Wars 2, with some suggested settings and whatnot: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-Guild-Wars-2 (I know some of you people are already familiar with the whole thing, but just incase~!)

I personally have hardly any settings on at all, just some minor tweaks here and there. Since I run the game on my laptop with medium-ish settings, any major improvements (even with SweetFX) tend to slow the game down quite a bit. I modified one of the presets Silverbleed kindly posted.

What I modified/have on:

SMAA Anti-aliasing
    Luma Sharpen
    Vibrance

I also fine-tweaked some of the values (or whatever they're called ) on the text file itself, this included things like sharpening. Been ages since I actually did any changes, so I can't recall all of them. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally i'm using max settings ingame and this preset of sweetfx: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/218/

I don't experience any fps drops, with or without they are still the same.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Feels like I've been tossing pictures in this thread quite a few times lately... I promise this is the last one for a while!

So remember when I said that I wanted to change the color of my Elementalist's hair to a lighter shade so I could use lighter dyes? Well... I decided to go the exact opposite way with armor dyes! I still love the blue/golden scheme I originally had for her armor, but I really wanted some change. Plus this fiddling finally offered a good excuse for using Kasmeer's staff skin. Oh, and I also did a bit of mix-and-matching with Carapace and Phoenix armor pieces instead of using the whole Carapace Armor as I did before. :3

And a second shot from the character selection screen so the dyes are a bit more visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    One day I'm going to get SweetFX or whatever that is running, because damn if that doesn't look a million times better than my game >.>
    Wooden Potatoes, a GW2 caster, posted a nice video about GemFX a replacement for SweetFX. I'm going to try it out pretty soon. Sounds like a good replacement with more options...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Ah, thank you! I had a feeling that might be it. I love the look of it, but I haven't gotten around to farming it just yet. Seeing Iryne's beautiful character wearing this armor so gracefully just makes me want it even more. :3

Oooh, and after seeing quite a few pictures of the newest outfit available from the gem store, I couldn't resist purchasing it for myself... And my gosh is it pretty! I'm absolutely in love with it. <3
    Thehee, my new Elementalist Hooman showing off her new outfit~

That is such spectacular outfit on women and men for different reasons. Apparently in Chinese lore, phoenix is a female avatar and the lion a male avatar which is why they are different for both sexes.

Recolored my Mes into purple n gold.

Using GEMFX - Winter is Coming preset
    Last edited by zed zebes; 2015-02-16 at 12:14 AM.

Here is what my thief looks like now.

I want to make him look like an 80's action hero. The only thing stopping me is that I don't have the aviators

I found some pants that look longer than those ones, I just liked how they looked a little acid washed towards the bottom lol. I wish there were some more chest options though, I can't think of what would work better than the one I chose. I gotta say though, I love how the scout boots look like sneakers.
    Last edited by worprz; 2015-02-16 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    Here's my main (with bonus action shot). Gear looks pretty plain, but that's how I like it.
    Last edited by mmoc53b22ddc1b; 2015-02-18 at 12:16 AM.

And here's my new look.

Why does everyone have female characters?

Also what are the most popular race?

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post

Also what are the most popular race?
    Most popular race is human and a majority are female, I think next majority is Norn and you never see any male norn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    I just generally prefer females since I'm a female myself. I think for me it's that sort of 'dollhouse effect' since I love making my characters as pretty as possible, so I'll choose a pretty female that I can make even prettier. I don't really have any other 'excuse' for why I'll ~90% of the time choose a female character over a male one. I have had some male characters in various games as well, but I just generally don't stick with them and grow bored of them very quickly.

Anyway, I have to break my promise not to post more pictures this quickly already. I finally worked on my Elementalist's off-spec gear that offers some more survivability, and messed around with various looks for it while I was waiting for Tequatl to spawn. And this is what I came up with, and I have to say I'm rather proud of myself! There's genuinely not a single piece of armor that'd be from the same set, they're all put together from various sets. I'm a bit surprised they work so well together, at least I personally love the way it looks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lovely as always, Aveline!

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I just generally prefer females since I'm a female myself. I think for me it's that sort of 'dollhouse effect' since I love making my characters as pretty as possible, so I'll choose a pretty female that I can make even prettier. I don't really have any other 'excuse' for why I'll ~90% of the time choose a female character over a male one. I have had some male characters in various games as well, but I just generally don't stick with them and grow bored of them very quickly.

Anyway, I have to break my promise not to post more pictures this quickly already. I finally worked on my Elementalist's off-spec gear that offers some more survivability, and messed around with various looks for it while I was waiting for Tequatl to spawn. And this is what I came up with, and I have to say I'm rather proud of myself! There's genuinely not a single piece of armor that'd be from the same set, they're all put together from various sets. I'm a bit surprised they work so well together, at least I personally love the way it looks.

That's actually pretty perfect. I would not change a thing except maybe the staff?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.