F--- you, I'm a dragon!

What's that, Epic Hammer? Kill everyone?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    @Karizee, where is that from? I saw it somewhere before reddit, but could not find source.
    I saw it on Tumblr - players submit all kinds of stuff to the official Tumblr, from art and screenshots to fan made music, videos and webcomics and even recipes! They usually showcase a couple of the submissions on the POI livestream every couple of weeks.

http://guildwars2.tumblr.com/
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I saw it on Tumblr - players submit all kinds of stuff to the official Tumblr, from art and screenshots to fan made music, videos and webcomics and even recipes! They usually showcase a couple of the submissions on the POI livestream every couple of weeks.

http://guildwars2.tumblr.com/
    Oh ty. How cool is that. I actually kicked up tumblr blog after seeing that... tho I will try not to spam Gw2 blog person with my pictures. Added some pictures and I am just trying to understand that site: http://defora-plays.tumblr.com/

Edit; picture to picture thread.

My sylvari is learning how to use flamethrower... gotta burn that jungle in HoT.

Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2015-06-08 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    As much as I did like my Sylvari Mesmer, I couldn't grow attached to her forsome reason... My solution? I deleted the previous Mesmer and made her a Norn. I'm sooo happy with her looks! I've never had a character similar to this one and I adore her already.

My new and first Asura. After being a Norn for so long i can't even make the simplest jump anymore. It is like playing the game in fast forward! Naturally he is an engineer. Have to say i love the Asura personal story thus far. While i just hit level 60 i am only at the level 20 part. Have to say i also like the tier 2 cultural armor he is sporting. Not much i don't like about Asura really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    F--- you, I'm a dragon!
    [/IMG]

What's that, Epic Hammer? Kill everyone?
    [IMG]
    Great now I want a Dragoncharr xD

Deleted
    Wanted something more valkyrie-like and something that goes with Light of Dwayna. This is what I ended up with. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Rivelle can you post pic with wings?
    Sorry it took so long. The new Lion's Arch is beautiful!

Deleted
    Nice Rivelle I had similar style some time ago.

I will be monk. There is nothing to stop me now.

Deleted
    My ele being white and all

And some fire

prrrreeeetttttyyyyyyy

Deleted
    Hnnngh. I want that monk outfit so bad, but I can't afford it by any means at the moment. Hope it stays available for a while so I can gather enough gold to convert to gems...

Anyway. I noticed I was kind of growing tired of my Elementalist's looks and I ended up giving her a makeover. I'm so in love with her right now! <3 I had no idea what kinda of look I'd go for when I started fiddling with the kit, and this is what I eventually decided to go with. ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    So purdy. *o*

Deleted
    Despite not really having gear to show off yet, I just made myself this cute and fluffy Charr I simply HAVE to share with you all. I'm so proud of him and I love him and I want to squeeze him and snuggle him and hnngh! >w<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    This is my necro, my favorite thing about him is the ribs and face mask being dyed the color of actual bone instead of matching the set.

That is sick, can u tell me what items that is "moged"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Despite not really having gear to show off yet, I just made myself this cute and fluffy Charr I simply HAVE to share with you all. I'm so proud of him and I love him and I want to squeeze him and snuggle him and hnngh! >w<

http://i.imgur.com/U6RfGNV.png
    Ohh I like! Make moar screeniesss

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't shared here yet - I really like the new movement of the wings. Delivered me some nice screenies as well :3

Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2015-07-05 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    the wings went from plastic to very thin paper

Deleted
    Yeah it's probably a bit too fluffy now, but I prefer this over the cardboard type of wings.

Deleted
    sorry for the bad quality, i still haven't figured out how to make decent screens

(hopefully they wont come out huge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody got a new hairstyle, oh yes they did!

Valar morghulis