10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Except the mixing and matching was just a matrix of colors, you didn't actually create new colors, just colors you couldn't get drops of. So the difference is that GW1 had fewer base colors and allowed mixing (but required you to get new dyes every time you wanted to dye anything), while GW2's system requires you to find the dye of the color you want rather than mixing to get it, but once you have it unlocked, you can use it any number of times.
    Yikes, the GW1 dye system sounds awful. With as much as I change my colors I would hate that lol.

Has anyone heard anything about dyeing backpieces? I got the phoenix armor for my necro and want to go dark with it + the shattered wings dark, otherwise I'll use the tentacle back from southsun.
    Valar morghulis

it wasn't that bad in gw1, I had plenty of dyes in my storage since they dropped an awful lot. only ones that were rare was black and white dyes.

And thanks to mixing you usually could pop out a colour which was OK but maybe not as dark/light as you wanted due to black dye (ppl used silver/grey to make light dyes instead of white).

The funny thing about black dye was that most people used it to stand out "look I can afford this" while the really rich guys just tossed 3blacks + a white together since they didn't care

Deleted
    I love how well the new Phoenix armor matches the T4 armor. Still saving up for the pants. But for now, this works out great!
    Also I'd really want a celestial dye. Oh well.

Edit;Here's a better picture, also with her back included..

Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2013-07-31 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I love how well the new Phoenix armor matches the T4 armor. Still saving up for the pants. But for now, this works out great!
    Also I'd really want a celestial dye. Oh well.
    I think that looks really good. The gold and whatever 'white' that is compliment each other, Celestial might actually be too bright. I have to admit, I was already partial to Kasmeer's gold scheme and figured I'd stick closely to that (especially since the character I'd put it on is also a blonde) combined with the Zenith weapons.

Deleted
    What is T4 armor?

Deleted
    Couldn't decide between charactel slot and phoenix armor... bought both xD

My new armor mini gallery : (even changed my asura t3 GS to zenith one to match theme better)

Nice look. That set and colouring goes very well with the Zenith greatsword.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I think that looks really good. The gold and whatever 'white' that is compliment each other, Celestial might actually be too bright. I have to admit, I was already partial to Kasmeer's gold scheme and figured I'd stick closely to that (especially since the character I'd put it on is also a blonde) combined with the Zenith weapons.
    After trying out some of the expensive dyes, I have to agree with you. I'll stick with this style for now =)

Deleted
    My level 57 mesmer (my first character) is starting to shape up:

10+ Year Old Account

Here's my Elementalist! I love her set soo much!

Edit: Oh the pic isn't so big... Can't see her so well xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Yikes, the GW1 dye system sounds awful. With as much as I change my colors I would hate that lol.

Has anyone heard anything about dyeing backpieces? I got the phoenix armor for my necro and want to go dark with it + the shattered wings dark, otherwise I'll use the tentacle back from southsun.
    Now that we have a white flower and a red flower that is just recolored I doubt that backpieces will be dyeable anytime soon. However, as also suggested for recolored weapons, they could just lock some colors on such items.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Updated my warrior with the radiant gear plus Zephyr wind helm. Thank god I got Celestial Dye early when it was 3g. It really ties that gear together.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Another update. Reminds me on my demon hunter from D3

Anyone know the name of the those legs?

This is my ele

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velainz View Post
    Anyone know the name of the those legs?
    Looks like T3 Human Cultural for leather wearers. "Assassin's Leggings" being the name

That's not T3 human cultural leggings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Looks like T3 Human Cultural for leather wearers. "Assassin's Leggings" being the name
    Just checked and it doesn't exactly look like that =/

Edit: Doozerjun beat me to it :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Whoops sorry! The part I was looking at is part of the chest piece. My bad, havent woken up completely yet. :\

Those are the Vigil medium leggings. I have that combo for my thief as well.

Deleted
    I don't have a vigil character so I might be mistaken. But from looking at armor galleries online, those legs don't seem to be vigil medium.