Deleted

Deleted

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe one of you guys can help me here. In another thread, someone posted their sylvari and it looks amazing to me. I wanna make mine have the same skin tone but I can't seem to find it. That, or it just looks a little different on my screen.

Here's their picture. They're summourn. I'd message them but I don't have 10 posts, and I don't feel like spamming the forum with useless posts just to get to 10. Well I guess I'm pretty close by now but this might work as well, so whatever.

Okay so I had to get 10 posts before I could post a link so I'm gonna go ahead and PM them as well. Thanks for any help!

/rawr
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Here's my Salad Thief:
    http://i.imgur.com/uh61d.jpg

...Now where'd that gay guy go...

Quote Originally Posted by jpcamden View Post
    Maybe one of you guys can help me here. In another thread, someone posted their sylvari and it looks amazing to me. I wanna make mine have the same skin tone but I can't seem to find it. That, or it just looks a little different on my screen.

Here's their picture. They're summourn. I'd message them but I don't have 10 posts, and I don't feel like spamming the forum with useless posts just to get to 10. Well I guess I'm pretty close by now but this might work as well, so whatever.

Okay so I had to get 10 posts before I could post a link so I'm gonna go ahead and PM them as well. Thanks for any help!
    Sadly, I made this character in an old BWE before (I think) the colors were named. Does anyone know/recognize that color and can help him out? D:
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Dr. Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by summourn View Post
    Sadly, I made this character in an old BWE before (I think) the colors were named. Does anyone know/recognize that color and can help him out? D:
    She is really lovely. I can see why he'd want to make one for himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Grenadier:

... ok so that's the character creation screen. Whatever, it's the same face I'll be wearing that soon enough anyhow.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account

Looks like Oak skin with the 2nd pattern on the bottom row with an Orange pattern color.

I wish they gave more control of the colors with Sylvari. There's just green that gets defaulted in all over the place, especially if you choose the smoother skins.
    Last edited by Redversion; 2012-09-11 at 04:03 AM.

Deleted

Character updated!

Deleted

Closest I could do in 5 mins, skin tone was Walnut and the pattern colour is Orange, If you want the skin a bit lighter you could also use Oak.

And sorry for the shitty quality =P.

EDIT: Oops forgot the hair colour, looks like Lemon or Harvest Gold, hard to tell tabbing in and out on this shitty computer.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2012-09-11 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    Closest I could do in 5 mins, skin tone was Walnut and the pattern colour is Orange, If you want the skin a bit lighter you could also use Oak.

EDIT: Oops forgot the hair colour, looks like Lemon or Harvest Gold, hard to tell tabbing in and out on this shitty computer.
    Wow, that looks pretty much perfect. I think the only thing I did differently was give her black eyes. But the skintones are right on.
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Dr. Carl Sagan

10+ Year Old Account

Finally got to Level 80 and managed to craft Level 80 rare armors with Armorsmith. Still need to work with Weaponsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by nanessa View Post
    She is more covered now, but don't have screenshot in new armor

WHAT?! Oh My GOODNESS!!!! shes more covered now?!!?

I am in SHOCK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trungalung View Post
    <snip>

Character updated!
    She's got that expression "how am I even carrying this?"
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    My necromancer

SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Holy sexy nuggets

I might even turn homosexual
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post

So I got it right, awesome! I guess I should have tried it with a female character.. I feel so dumb, haha. I made a male and I guess with the face/hair I chose, it looks a little different. Thanks!
    Here's my male version. I did change the eyes a bit. I don't like many of the male hairstyles so I ended up going with this one. It's kinda neat because the skin color goes into the hair as well.
    There was another picture Summourn posted that had actual hair, but it was a further away picture. That's why I used this one instead. In case you're wondering why I didn't go with the stick hair.

Last edited by jpcamden; 2012-09-11 at 12:39 PM.

Honoring the Legion.

Spitfire for the Red, Abyss for the Black, Iron for the grey parts.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trungalung View Post

Character updated!
    Damn that's a nice set. Is it one of the culture sets? Where is the sword from?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.