Quote Originally Posted by Nizaar View Post
    Hi, can I ask where I would find the gloves/shoulders? They look awesome!

Cheers
    It's the Eagle Norn Cultural armor, which I think is teir 2. Sadly, you can only wear it if you're a Norn, but it does look pretty badass

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Colour are Midnight Ice, Pride (on the wing-looking bit on the skirt)... aaaand a grey/silver colour for the edging/pattern... Silt, I think.
    Also thank you

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 11:47 PM ----------

Yeah, I wasn't too keen on the shoulders. They were a bit too big and kind of overwhelmed the set. Looks nicer without, imo.
    Thanks for the colors!

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 09:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Doing Griffonrock Run (and succeeding):

Chest was bugged, despite blowing it up, no loot. Went back to show a friend the second time, didn't use any of my stealths because I actually had worked out a pattern after failing it for 2 solid hours the first time around. Still bugged

That said, I point you to this one here:

This is probably the closest to Ebonhawke I'll be able to build, which is sad because it's Heritage gear. (Human Culture Light Armor looks like severe amounts of butts). Does anyone else have any suggestions?
    Spoilers:

[I think this is intended, and incredibly well played by ANet. This reminded me of when the Elder Scroll you go way out of your way to find in Skyrim did nothing but made your character freak a ----. The allegory is worth way more than a few merch blue and greens imo. ]

Deleted
    My lvl49 elementalist in Lornar's Pass (I use "-bmp"-comand on my .exe shortcut to get higher quality pictures, but then I need to convert them to jpeg or Photobucket re-sizes them)

Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    I think this is intended, and incredibly well played by ANet. This reminded me of when the Elder Scroll you go way out of your way to find in Skyrim did nothing but made your character freak a ----. The allegory is worth way more than a few merch blue and greens imo. ]
    Considering the design of the chest itselt, you might be right.
    When it blasts open, you can actually see an Indiana Jones hat just sitting there inside it.
    still, the determination and the satisfaction for beating it, well worth the lack of reward vendor blues/green

And now I still go out of my way to murder any griffons I ever see. They all die.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

When it blasts open, you can actually see an Indiana Jones hat just sitting there inside it.
    still, the determination and the satisfaction for beating it, well worth the lack of reward vendor blues/green

And now I still go out of my way to murder any griffons I ever see. They all die.

I did the same thing you did, got nothing, then showed my mate because of how freaking long it took me to do, he did it, got nothing, i did it a 2nd time and did get a lootable bag sat inside the chest

Notice also that the chest is a physical object that can be stood on and you cannot clip through it, in contrast to all other chests from jumping puzzles/dungeons etc. Amazingly thoughtful symbolism. Absolutely awesome by ANet.

Also, beaks will roll from now on. >: (

-edited smiley-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    Notice also that the chest is a physical object that can be stood on and you cannot clip through it, in contrast to all other chests from jumping puzzles/dungeons etc. Amazingly thoughtful symbolism. Absolutely awesome by ANet.

Also, beaks will roll from now on. >: (

-edited smiley-
    Nice thought and such, but sadly not true. I did this puzzle too and got loot, so if you didn't - it was bugged.

The achievement is rewarded upon reching the chest only, you don't need to do the run with a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWiSeFooL View Post
    Your toon looks about 70-75% like her.
    This is something you can ONLY achieve with AION's toon customisation - NOT with GW2 /sighs
    Thats what I was disappointed with in this game. But then again its not ALL about looks is it nao?
    it simply doesn't have that much detail or even base faces to pick from. I didn't even bother attempting to make it look like my favorite faces.
    so beautifuil

Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    Nice thought and such, but sadly not true. I did this puzzle too and got loot, so if you didn't - it was bugged.

The achievement is rewarded upon reching the chest only, you don't need to do the run with a bomb.
    Whoa. That's odd. Nobody in the guild that did it got anything from it.

Here is my 80 engineer, I love engineer
    i.imgur.com/x71Ql.jpg
    (I can't post links yet so if someone could repost I'd greatly appriciate it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hebee86Jebeez View Post
    Here is my 80 engineer, I love engineer
    There you go.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-09-26 at 04:21 PM.

Here's my Engi! My last post was at 40, now posting for 62! Pirate gear looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfear91 View Post
    Here's my Engi! My last post was at 40, now posting for 62! Pirate gear looks awesome!

[IMG]http://oi46.tinypic.com/30vnepd.jpg[IMG]
    LOVE pirate gear. Can't wait until my thief is a little higher level. My very own mini buccaneer
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I am an unabashed altoholic, so bear with me here. :P

First, my "supermodel" Asura elementalist:

Next, the most recent incarnation of my WoW paladin, my Norn guardian. I recently bought the 'barbaric' armor for fashion purposes, but I'm not sure I'm feeling the green and gold color scheme. Thinking about going back to the silver and blue.

I don't seem to have good screenshots of my last two. One's my Sylvari necromancer in her 'country' attire:

Lastly, my Charr ranger I modeled after my cat Jinx. He's in costume for story purposes, that's not his usual armor. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post

That is mixed tier 1 and tier 2 sylvari cultural armor painted with Midnight Fire, Illumination, Jalapeno and Wine dyes. For transformation purposes I still need to buy a cultural shield, longbow, greatsword and two axes, but that is a whooping 300.000+ karma.

You can get the cultural item skins from other items on the TP a lot cheaper.

Deleted
    I will also join to the "winged armor"-club. I dinged 55 yesterday and crafted this.

I have been doing Dagger&Dagger build testing. I have the most plain looking dagger in Tyria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    I will also join to the "winged armor"-club
    Lovely colours
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    I will also join to the "winged armor"-club. I dinged 55 yesterday and crafted this. [/url]

I have been doing Dagger&Dagger build testing. I have the most plain looking dagger in Tyria.
    What dyes are you using? Very nice!

Deleted
    Thanks Kerath and Maythael. Colors are Tarnished Silver(rare), Whisper (uncommon) and Melon (common). ^_^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Head Down View Post
    Wish I had a better graphics card ._.

What armor set is that? That is sexy