All the time I've spent posting stuff and discussing in the warrior subforum, yet never giving any of my fellow warriors an idea of what my character looks like...hah.

Some quick shots:

With helmet

Without helmet

Spear and magic helmet?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

My two favourite sets:

and...

Deleted

That farm I had to go through when it was a level 60 weapon with crap stats, only for the looks QQ

Now everyone walks around with it.
    Last edited by mmoc78d225b3dd; 2012-11-01 at 01:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    been a while since i was on these boards, came across this thread after taking some really amazing ss today before the end of the event. the ss was so good i made it my desktop, take a look and you will understand why and yes he is a Necromancer. enjoy!

Last edited by Odeezee; 2012-11-01 at 03:02 PM. Reason: resize
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Deleted
    Well, this is how I look like now, just 2 more pieces for Tier 3 and I will complete my dream.

Deleted
    I don't get how in GW2 armor looks vary so greatly quality-wise.

I've seen some screenshots in this thread where the gear looks like UTTER CRAP, but on others it's exceptional (the last two for example).

What's up with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post

I've seen some screenshots in this thread where the gear looks like UTTER CRAP, but on others it's exceptional (the last two for example).

What's up with that?
    In-game graphics settings?
    Also, good lighting helps.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account

What's up with that?
    Combination of ingame graphics settings, lighting/background, the actual screenshot quality (I've seen some differ oddly enough) and of course the textures of the armor themselves. Some have really nicely detailed textures while some others look like saucepans and dinner plates.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    For a moment I had to check if this was still the GW2-Post-your character-thread. So many armors that I haven't seen before - did they all come with the halloween-patch?

Also:

Is his name Bond? James Bond?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account

What's up with that?
    mainly the in-game graphics setting and the in-game lighting/time of in-game day make the biggest impact from what i have seen. i take screenshots at max resolution with supersampling enabled but even those do not do the game justice. when they bring back HD screenshots then you will see just how good GW2 can look.

thought i would also share my new PvE armor set for my Necro

Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean "bring back"? I'm still taking lossless .bmp screenshots, as far as I can tell... now I have to check this out <.<;

This is my character.

I'll eventually buy the entire Norn T3 armour for her; at least I'm aiming for that - It's either that or a legendary but I fear a legendary might a little too big a mouthful also, I change weapons regularly while the old faithful Knight's armour stays on

GLHF everyone! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by blizzardcashshop
    tree druids do about 50-60% overhealing. divide their HPS by half.
    Math!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, so I tested out the screenshots... and the high res, lossless format still works fine. You just have to put -bmp in the command line for the shortcut to GW2.
    (Note that I convert them to png before I put them on an image host. bitmap files are friggin' huge.)

Here's my Necromancer at 70. Eventually, I'll find some gloves and shoes I like that go with her growing-out-of-me plant armor.

Deleted
    this is seriously lvl 20 stuff crafted with tailoring o.O cant believe how awesome it looks (imo ) i never played a mmo where a character could look like that on lowlevel and i think its great.

10+ Year Old Account
    That set starts becoming available at level 5, too. Just the mask and shoulders come later, if I remember correctly.

I just wish it didn't have the big ugly orange flower that you aren't allowed to change the color of on the pants.

Update as my Ranger is now level 78 and has changed her look a bit

Managed to get the T3 cultural set yesterday and I'm loving it so much! I'm definitely not changing my look anytime soon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Sylvari Elementalist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenroh View Post
    What do you mean "bring back"? I'm still taking lossless .bmp screenshots, as far as I can tell... now I have to check this out <.<;
    the bmp format for screenshots atm is a shadow of what HD screenshot were during beta. a typical bmp screenshot now uses your native resolution to capture the images whereas HD bmp screenshots captured images at a resolution of 7680 x 4320. file sizes at full graphics and resolution for me were around 100 mb per screenshot. i will try and show you some from beta, but please note that due to their large size i had to convert them from bmp to jpg as png was still around 65 mb whereas jpg was around 7, so just bear that in mind.