Nice pics of your asura. Looks very similar to Zojja.

My Norn guardian

Pic with weapons

Currently sorting out my 2nd set which is just full CoE right now, but gona transmute some of it, so I'll post pics of that later

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 09:31 PM ----------

New healing-power set:

Quote Originally Posted by Dalgomar View Post
    Images
    Nice. your set would be perfect with a melee knuckle weapon. One can dream lol.

@Oragan

Awesome set.

Oragan, congrats on your Bolt. Complements the set quite nicely.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Where are these dresses?! (Other than in Countess Anise's closet. D: )
    The clothes in that image were a big part in getting my sisters to play GW2 with me. Before release, we had a lot of misleading information that the dye & town clothes systems were going to be a lot more robust than they eventually turned out to be.

But in pre-beta, my sisters and I collected ss' of all the awesome clothes we thought we would have in-game.

My sisters don't play Guild Wars 2 anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

And here's my Guardian again I fell in love with this set so I had to buy it! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    And here's my Guardian again I fell in love with this set so I had to buy it! <3
    Unf. That is a sexy sexy set, loving it so hard right now.

Thanks for the comments on my Asura! <3 Posting one more, because well.... there's no way I can't. Should I take him up on his offer?

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Dr. Carl Sagan

Deleted
    This picture combined with your signature...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    This is how my necromancer looks like now. My former main char. Still play her pretty often.

And this is my main char. Mesmer.

About 6 months ago...

and now

Atleast turn up your graphics when making a screenshot of your character, this looks awfull

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't currently have any good screenshots to share, but just wanted to say, Iryne, your character screens are amazing with the captures mid-spell, and Oragan, that armor set is just...wow. Not too familiar with what set it is exactly, but damn your character looks better than the heroes in lore!

After months I recently started to look for something to look good on my mesmer. After searching around armor sets I declared all of them "fucking ugly" except for the one feathered dress in the mesmer previews on the main site.

So I started thinking which ones I can mix and match and it's almost done. I'm missing 2 weapons and all will be revealed on this original outfit! and by original I mean I haven't seen anyone else use it so I'm the creator.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 08:26 PM ----------

Last edited by zito; 2013-03-19 at 08:28 PM.

Well it's a decent jacket, but why is it on a tree? C'mon zito, I thought you had better taste than that.

were you always a sylvari Zito? I thought I saw you in game a long while ago and you were a human mesmer

I was always Human, that may have been me?

could be, it was within the first month of release so my memory could be fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Well it's a decent jacket, but why is it on a tree? C'mon zito, I thought you had better taste than that.
    I can't exactly race change.

Besides it looks good on me you are just jelly. It gives a nightmare court "high noble" look. Sad thing is I regret buying offhand sword because I'm always using focus in pve because of the reflect and warden does more damage if you can get the mob to stand still.

were you always a sylvari Zito? I thought I saw you in game a long while ago and you were a human mesmer
    Always sylvari, except in beta when they weren't available till the last test.

afaik sword does more dmg while warden does more "burst"