Deleted
    Hairstyle number 3 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Hairstyle number 3 for me too. I think it looks regal.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    So much skin... this thread needs more darkness. Picture is taken with Chilblains animation, took a while to get screen at right moment.

I got almost full set of TA armor, still need gloves and shoes. ^_^

Edit: another picture
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2013-07-17 at 02:16 PM.

Guys! We listened to your feedback and clearly hairstyle 3 got the most votes.
    Will post pic very soon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Evyan View Post
    Guys! We listened to your feedback and clearly hairstyle 3 got the most votes.
    Will post pic very soon ^^
    Can I humbly request you use imgur for it? I never can see photobucket, tumblr,dropbox, or many of the other photo things at work. Makes me sad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    It's like Hot or Not except it's Bitch or Not. :P

My mesmer also has that hairstyle. Personally, I don't think there are enough long hair styles in any game.

I surprisingly don't seem to have that many screenshots of her. I'm okay with a little bit of attitude showing through, but I don't think she screams bitch. :P
    I like the norn hairstyles alot more than human, most longhair ones have no volume either for humans, don't like

Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    I like the norn hairstyles alot more than human, most longhair ones have no volume either for humans, don't like
    Norn definitely have the best long hair. I'm generally not a fan of hairstyles which have no hair framing the face, I find that doesn't usually look good on anyone, but given the few long hair options I take what I can get. :P It sort of works for my mesmer because she's got a really small forehead, but I also haven't found a circlet-type headpiece I like or else I'd cover that up too!

Some screens of my d/d Ele I started up last week.

Yeah, she's bitchy.

well bitchiness sort of goes along with the territory if you are an Asura

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Some screens of my d/d Ele I started up last week.

Yeah, she's bitchy.
    Jesus christ what is that, a leprechaun from hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    i used to always go for long hairstyles but after shoulders/cloaks etc always clipping through eachother i tend to stick to short hair now

sure it might make em look like a tom boy but that can be sexy..

Mr Funnyface.

Yum yum tasty leg, also very viable sword.

Cpt. Jesus at his best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

Deleted
    I hope they will add more human female armor with a bit of a "t-shirt" look. I want to go look a bit like a commoner/casual adventurer (Not too flashy and 'out-there'). I really want a chestpiece with short sleeves but the only one I even remotely like reveals way too much for my taste. (Yes I am a guy but that doesn't mean I want to walk around as a first class prostitute all day.)

How I look now:

How I look with that short sleeve chest thing I kind of like:

I'd prefer some kind of jacket or vest (but with short sleeves.)
    Some of the town clothes are really close to what I want but y'know, town clothes.

Deleted

I love this flute, the sound is pretty relaxing and it's fun to play something like Titanic with it.
    Or my heart will go on as it's the official name of the song...
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-07-22 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    I NEED HELP NOW. I want to design my character as adventurer / trasure hunter with minimal number of elements. I don't want any helmet, gloves (well, I've been using Heavenly Bracers with celestial dye for a while but that black part in a centre is too annoying) and spaulders. I think that T3 Asura GS is enough as 'something special'.

I want blouse + trousers set but there are not many options because my toon is female mesmer and light clothes are usually dresses.

I want my boots to stay (However I'm open for propositions.). Dye should be dark, preferably some shade of brown (I like deep maple / mahogany)

This is my current look (that I don't like and need to change!) :

Sadly.. most of my dyes look awful on that shirt and leg piece Also celestial + my hair & skin color gives too bright effect. That's why I need your help, dear MMO-champion.
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2013-07-24 at 09:30 AM.

have you tried reddit.com/r/guildwarsdyejob ? Those people are really good at this stuff

I agree. I get a lot of good ideas about what dyes look good on what from that sub-Reddit. Also check out http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/. They have almost all of the armor sets in a easy to view page.

My warrior and mesmer with some alternate sets

Deleted
    Thanks for the link to reddit. I'll search there

Got my Guardian up to level 80 this week and immediately began to pimp him up.