10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    OMG its Beiber on steroids
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    OMG its Beiber on steroids
    Haha, and yet I would still go out of my way to stab him :P

I'm in love with how my ele looks but I'm still trying to find daggers I'm happy with to match.

(I tried the resizing thing posted earlier but failed at it miserably)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyhke View Post
    Haha, and yet I would still go out of my way to stab him :P

I'm in love with how my ele looks but I'm still trying to find daggers I'm happy with to match.

<snip>

(I tried the resizing thing posted earlier but failed at it miserably)
    You're already using Imgur and it's got a thumbnail function.

Once you upload the image, click the Large Thumbnail link as highlighted below in yellow:

Then you copy the Linked BBCode (message boards) link and paste it directly here.

The result is below, a nice downscaled version that is linked to the full size image on Imgur so people can click if they want to see full size:

....this seriously needs to be posted in the OP or something, too many people posting HUGE images (some even 2560x1440) that these boards simply aren't designed to handle. What's even worse is when people decide to quote the giant images, or a series of giant images. In most other forums/threads that's infraction-worthy, hell even the MMO-C Gaming Setup thread has some pretty strict rules regarding image sizes/quoting :P

I know of some other messageboards that automatically downscale large images, but unfortunately that functionality isn't here on MMO-C.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-10-11 at 06:03 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I hope it's ok I post again ^^; I just really like to share..
    I gave my mesmer a slightly new outfit. I like to mix and match different things.
    THE BEST character I've ever seen. Colors match each other PERFECTLY. And that staff is so good here. But I think it would fit water elementalist more than mesmer xD

This is my thief
    First character for this game and i am enjoying at FULL

Last edited by nightcrow; 2013-10-15 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Changed Screenshot

- - - Updated - - -

you got the bat sword eh?

Deleted
    I got the bat sword too. Really loving this thing.
    When wielded, it makes sounds of flying bats.

Yeah, a bit ago, gem prices were down a bit so I bought more. Bought the pirate outfit and was disappointed.

When I saw this, I had 5 scraps in bank, so bought a 5 pack of keys, got one ticket and one scrap. Ran like Charlie with a golden ticket.

At some point I redid my colors to the current pictured, and Chiroptophobia matches the color Sincerity very well. Makes noises when drawn or sheathed, phantom bats flittering about. I'm not sure it'd work for a class actually smacking people with it, but for a Mesmer, shooting beams and stuff, it's fun.

The shield also looks good, but not gonna risk more gems on keys.

Deleted
    Yeah I think for a mesmer it's a wonderful combination. Shattered clones turn into butterflies, so in contrast it looks great to have a similar effect but with bats. And I love how my clones have not only the weapon but also the effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think for a mesmer it's a wonderful combination. Shattered clones turn into butterflies, so in contrast it looks great to have a similar effect but with bats. And I love how my clones have not only the weapon but also the effect.
    Thank god that bat sword isn't allowed in sPvP, against Mesmers I already have enough difficulty trying to tell what the fuck is happening :S

I believe you get the option to convert it to a pvp skin, are you sure it's not usable?

15+ Year Old Account

My ele with her new hair style. :3 Very happy they made Marjory's hairstyle available to players.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting very jealous of that new human hairstyle. Nothing available to Norn females is that sexy/dashing checked the new styles available to Norns, they suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    I'm getting very jealous of that new human hairstyle. Nothing available to Norn females is that sexy/dashing checked the new styles available to Norns, they suck.
    Yeah I didn't like the hairstyles for the norn ladies. Imo, the human females got the best hairstyles, asura ones are pretty cute, only like one for sylvari and charr/norn are meh.

Wait, wait, wait. Does the sword actually change the butterflies into bats? :O

If it weren't for that giant forehead medallion (and the fact that you can't dye the circlet) the one with the long hair would be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm when i choose the kelly hair color for a sylvari its actually greener for a necro than a thief..

Deleted
    Thank god that bat sword isn't allowed in sPvP, against Mesmers I already have enough difficulty trying to tell what the fuck is happening :S
    Say hello to the Lilusion army: all mesmer group that all look the same and have similar names. Now count how many targets you could have and have nightmares.

Oh oh... pictures! Norns don't know how to handle brooms.

Hello my friend. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. Does the sword actually change the butterflies into bats? :O
    No, she just meant that you'll have bats and butterflies all over.
    Last edited by Svifnymr; 2013-10-18 at 03:33 PM. Reason: sex change

Deleted
    *She T_T I'm a she. But yeah, that is what I meant.

I'm addicted to screenshots :< Sorry lol

Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2013-10-18 at 03:38 PM.