She is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    That set looks great silverbleed! I don't see many sets that match that back piece very well.
    It also really helps that it's a sylvari and you can blend colors and such so nicely.

Too bad mine already has teq wings.

Deleted
    That back piece freaks me out too much to use it for some reason, looks good tho

15+ Year Old Account

Bobblehead makes everything better. And boss training a 100% more entertaining.

Deleted
    I like the backpiece a lot now, because I finally have it after missing it xD I have these moments where I use one thing a lot once I got it, and when something new is released I like, I use it everywhere again lol.

Experimented with some pink. Not sure if I'm going to keep this, it might be too pink for my likes even tho it fits her.
    It would be nice if we could save color palettes.

I think I'm going to change it back but I'll still share;

That is wonderfully vivid.

Deleted
    @Silverbleed: I actually love the pink color, it really suits your Sylvari. I've been leaning towards making my own Sylvari a bit darker shade with either pink, purple or blue hightlights/glows once I decide to give her that makeover (*cough* Still 43ish levels to go... *cough*).

I actually went and messed around with the cultural armor a bit and I gotta say I love it even more. I love it how the colors "glide" from one to the other and how ridiculously colorful you can make it look;

She blinked right as I took the picture so she looks a bit... Derp-ish. I actually didn't go for that look but I added a dash of orange to the colors since the last screenshot I posted. :3

Deleted
    Thank everyone. Now I'm not sure anymore XD

Gladly it's just dyes though, I can change them anytime I want.

(I'm really hoping for dye presets one day)

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally ventured into Sylvari land, here is my latest creation with her night glow on!

Last edited by Karizee; 2014-06-18 at 12:45 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Love your Sylvaris <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing all the lovely sylvari makes me want to post a picture of my sylvari elementalist, who I just bought some cultural armor for. Unfortunately I have yet to find a good dark spot that will show off her glow.

Any suggestions? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Seeing all the lovely sylvari makes me want to post a picture of my sylvari elementalist, who I just bought some cultural armor for. Unfortunately I have yet to find a good dark spot that will show off her glow.

Any suggestions? :P
    If you want pitch black, the pirate puzzle in LA.

I believe Ascalon Catacombs always count as night time, so it should trigger your Sylvari's glow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Sylvari main city always in night mode? EVERYTHING is glowing there :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Isn't Sylvari main city always in night mode? EVERYTHING is glowing there :P
    Nope, The Grove is on a day/night cycle just like all the others.

one thing that bugs me about the day/night cycle is that it isn't synced across the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. Well, I tried. I failed to capture her glow, and my screenshots always look like crap, even when I switch to best appearance.

Deleted
    Maybe you could try using something like Fraps for your screenshots? I notice a big difference in the screenshot quality.
    Also I would suggest uploading your pictures on something like Flickr. I see a lot of messed up pixels that are usually caused by bad uploading or saving. I'm sure your game looks better than this screenshot.

I like your sylvari tho! I see I have the same shoes (or actually barefoot), and top ^^ I'm loving those pieces.

Sylvari seems to be the flavor of the day.

Last edited by Rukh; 2014-06-23 at 11:32 PM.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Also the game in total is too gorgeous for an MMO
    To be honest... sometimes I think of GW2 as a dress-up game xD