10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Finally got her the sylvari cultural armor and she's the prettiest salad to ever salad now.

Now I feel bad for thinking "Pretty salad. Needs dressing!" and then to think about it again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Now I feel bad for thinking "Pretty salad. Needs dressing!" and then to think about it again...
    My evil plan is working.

Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Define "romanticized knight"....you rolled a huge bearded norn with a mustache o_O
    just the armor visuals I mean. like overdone but not super flashy.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs41/f/20...y_redpeggy.jpg

^ that is sort of what I mean. overdone, since no knight in the middle ages would wear armor like that, but not completely out of the realm of possibilities
    Last edited by plantation; 2014-06-30 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    The legs are Zephyr but what of the rest of the armors?
    Aren't legs Zodiac?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    The legs are Zephyr but what of the rest of the armors?
    I think you mean Zodiac.

The gloves and legs are Zodiac armor. The headpiece is incarnate and the rest is ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Aren't legs Zodiac?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I think you mean Zodiac.

The gloves and legs are Zodiac armor. The headpiece is incarnate and the rest is ascended.
    I got my Z's confused lol.

How tough is ascended armor to get? It's a crafting armor IIRC, but some of the mats are tricky to get I heard.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    I would suggest only if you have nothing else to do, too much time or too much cash. It was a great solution when I was bored, and I wanted it because of the skins. But it's not like it's a huge difference in stats anyway.

Finally got The Predator for my engineer. Hopefully one day my thief can use it too.

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    just the armor visuals I mean. like overdone but not super flashy.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs41/f/20...y_redpeggy.jpg

^ that is sort of what I mean. overdone, since no knight in the middle ages would wear armor like that, but not completely out of the realm of possibilities
    Maybe the koda armor legs? It's got a robe bottom but isn't as wide. On of my guildies uses koda legs combined with Phalanx armor, which is the most traditionally looking knight platemails in the game. Unfortunately its a gemstore purchase.

Strangely someone who is not me nor my guildy (I think) thought this was a good idea too and made a picture, but without the helmet.

http://i.imgur.com/8sbgceF.png
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Congrats carnifex! Looks awesome

Really hate when materials don't color the same, but still fine for what I wanted.

Thanks Silverbleed. I made the Adventurer's Mantle for my engineer which is new with the Season Two patch. I really like the look of it but I'd say the Gas Mask is slightly better.

And a couple of pics during a sandstorm in Dry Top...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2014-07-04 at 11:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is it with those wings? I came back after 1.5 years of break and I see every 2nd character with those wings. I logged in with my old engineer outfit (leather strap jacket + feathered pirate hat) and felt outdated. So all I got is my full flaming Mad King suite. It has no wings but at least it's got a smiling face
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    What is it with those wings? I came back after 1.5 years of break and I see every 2nd character with those wings. I logged in with my old engineer outfit (leather strap jacket + feathered pirate hat) and felt outdated. So all I got is my full flaming Mad King suite. It has no wings but at least it's got a smiling face
    Crafted backpiece that was apart of the Scarlet stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Crafted backpiece that was apart of the Scarlet stuff.
    Ah, I see. Yeah, I missed that one. Came back when Festival of Four Winds was live. Never looked up close so it looked like some boney wings, close up you can see it's actually mechanical winged blades and probably fitting well on an engineer (with chaotic evil alignment hah!)
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

10+ Year Old Account
    You can still make the Spinal Blades if you're interested, but it will take a bit more time/gold to make them now than while that event was active.

http://quagganspress.com/2014/02/19/...ade-backpacks/
    Valar morghulis

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome. Thanks!

Here's my thief :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Not mine, but I love it.

Valar morghulis

wtb gear that doesn't look like out of place shit on sylvari.

I've been stuck in sylvari T3 forever now.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.