Deleted
    Really like those last asura pics.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Thanks Silverbleed. I made the Adventurer's Mantle for my engineer which is new with the Season Two patch. I really like the look of it but I'd say the Gas Mask is slightly better.
    I like the look of that helmet. I wanted it on my thief until I realized you need 400 leatherworking :/ I have the mask and the goggles but they just don't look that great alone, the mask is probably one of the better ones though.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I like the look of that helmet. I wanted it on my thief until I realized you need 400 leatherworking :/ I have the mask and the goggles but they just don't look that great alone, the mask is probably one of the better ones though.
    Getting to 400 leatherworking is pretty cheap. Only about 19 gold in total according to gw2crafts.net...

http://www.gw2crafts.net/leatherworking.html

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    I got the cloth goggles and sold them, the leather ones seem to be more expensive when I look. The combined piece looks good, but doesn't size well IMO, so I haven't bothered.

such majestic llama

Deleted
    I made a new sweet fx preset in case anyone would like to know.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Getting to 400 leatherworking is pretty cheap. Only about 19 gold in total according to gw2crafts.net...

http://www.gw2crafts.net/leatherworking.html
    Thanks for the link! It might be worth doing then. I spent so much gold leveling up Huntsman.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I got the cloth goggles and sold them, the leather ones seem to be more expensive when I look. The combined piece looks good, but doesn't size well IMO, so I haven't bothered.
    The trading post was showing that the leather one was selling for 225g on the trading post so I got really excited when I got one. Then I realized that it was just the highest price for one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I heard people using sweet fx. Is it something to make the game nicer looking basically?
    Think I may try it out. Any recommendations for others ones along yours?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Awesome, I'll give this a shot after I get home

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    I heard people using sweet fx. Is it something to make the game nicer looking basically?
    It's an FXAA Injector which basically means it uses your graphics card to apply heavier anti-aliasing and all sorts of post-processing effects e.g. colors, bloom, etc (so yes, nicer looking games).
    Doesn't even require installation, you just drop a bunch of files into the same folder as your GW2 exe/launcher.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Basically.
    If you look at the pictures you can find a comparison. Click on the image for full size, and move your mouse to left or right to see the difference it makes in the game.

Deleted
    Finally got around to install sweet fx. Looked pretty cool with just a sharpening filter so far

Just a question: the filter don't seem to be appearing when I look at my screenshot in the normal gw2 screenshot folder, did I miss some step or?

Deleted
    There's probably a button you choose in the GW2 game for screenshots. This one does not work with sweet fx.
    I use fraps for my screenshots (because I don't have a prnt scrn button). But the prnt scrn should work too, it will put screenshots in your .exe folder.

to me sweet fx just looks like it made colors either darker or just changed the colors completely. I don't see a noticeable update in graphics.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Zito are you using the general settings when you downloaded it? Or are you using a preset someone made?
    The general settings only have slightly brighter colors, very little sharpness and smaa added. that's it.
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-07-08 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I didn't even know I had these gloves - they look cOmpLeTeLy different on a human. In fact I didn't even know they existed.

Or with shoulders a bit more plain to play up the gloves?

I haven't even started on the shoes yet!
    Last edited by Karizee; 2014-07-09 at 08:55 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    They look unfamiliar to me too. What are they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trickster Light.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh i'm 73 now and I still don't look awesome.

WISE ONES AID ME!

I got some awesome dyes though. Like Abyss, Caustic, and Wine... pretty good necro colors.

Any tips homies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Deleted
    Keep up the leveling and get the cool stuff at 80 =) That what I would do.
    If you do your best, its pretty well possible got gain your last levels in one day. Wish I could help you out, but... NA / EU stuff... eh D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking at my time played i get a level an hour or less. Pretty damn good. Currently I'm 74! (I was off lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple