Deleted
    also today I realised my character looks like some fucking gmod character when he smiles

it gets funnier the more I look at it

Grats. Looks good. That's an expensive legendary to go for (compared to the old ones).

Since there is going to be no new legendaries, I used the Tier 6 mats I was saving and made Sunrise, then Eternity for my necro. I think this lack of legendaries cause a lot of inflation since there is no big gold sink anymore.

Did the collection for the thief staff Bo. Looks pretty good and was far more of a satisfying journey than getting Eternity.

And also did gold/gem exchange and got the Classical Glider from the gem store. I love that it's a glider that looks like a functional glider.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Not mine, but an amazing looking Sylvari

Is that light, medium, or heavy armor? Tempted to use my tomes to roll a new character just to recreate that toon!

All the pieces except for the chest is Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 Heavy armor. The chest is the Nightmare Court heavy armor from the Twilight Arbor dungeon.

I have the same armor (except for the head piece) for my Revenant...

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Did the collection for the thief staff Bo. Looks pretty good and was far more of a satisfying journey than getting Eternity.
    I need to finish that up on my own thief, just need to grind Exalted Mastery to finish, but it really turned me off from the game trying to do it and as such I haven't played in months...

Been about one year since i played tho

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I need to finish that up on my own thief, just need to grind Exalted Mastery to finish, but it really turned me off from the game trying to do it and as such I haven't played in months...
    In the spring patch, you get more XP for events, kills and adventures, so it wasn't bad at all. I just ended up doing Dragon Stand full meta once per day for about a week and a half (ended up completing every achievement in that map. It's a fun event and fight) as well as getting silver or gold in most of the AB adventures (except Shooting Gallery, I hated that one) and was able to get all my XP and mastery points that way. Of course, I did use 15% bonus XP on kill food and my birthday celebration boosters during Dragon Stand. That helped a lot too.

In the spring patch, you get more XP for events, kills and adventures, so it wasn't bad at all. I just ended up doing Dragon Stand full meta once per day for about a week and a half (ended up completing every achievement in that map. It's a fun event and fight) as well as getting silver or gold in most of the AB adventures (except Shooting Gallery, I hated that one) and was able to get all my XP and mastery points that way. Of course, I did use 15% bonus XP on kill food and my birthday celebration boosters during Dragon Stand. That helped a lot too.
    I've spammed Dragon Stand so much already though, it just isn't fun anymore, just an annoying waste of 1.5 hours. I just can't bring myself to care about it anymore :/

Dat underboob...what chest is that, I need it for collection purposes.

Human Tier 3 Medium.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the pieces except for the chest is Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 Heavy armor. The chest is the Nightmare Court heavy armor from the Twilight Arbor dungeon.

I have the same armor (except for the head piece) for my Revenant...

I don't really like Sylvari but I like this one. I always liked dark Sylvari that are contrast to the innocent nature of the Sylvari. Not so more a Mordrem or Nightmare Court Sylvari but a Sylvari that has seen the world and knows its dangers, a soldier Sylvari.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't really like Sylvari but I like this one. I always liked dark Sylvari that are contrast to the innocent nature of the Sylvari. Not so more a Mordrem or Nightmare Court Sylvari but a Sylvari that has seen the world and knows its dangers, a soldier Sylvari.
    While my druid is all foresty oriented, the fun thing with Sylvari is the vast color spectrum they can bring and the different facial/ hair options, you can really make a wide variety of looks.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    Recently bought GW1 to get the hall of monuments gear that I've been eyeing since forever.

But also to see how different the two games are. And hoo boy they really are miles a part, although I wouldn't necessarily call GW1 better... though I haven't played it for that much yet. Or maybe it's because I don't have nostalgia goggles for that game.

Anyway, I unlocked the booties, pants and chest pieces already (only showcasing pants on character atm). Luckily the stuff I want is all at the beginning of the reward track.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Got the new Dominator staff for my revenant. Love the look of it.

Where did you take this screenshot? This place looks sick!

10+ Year Old Account
    Either:
    -That's dry top if im not mistaken, northwestern area.
    -Verdant brink (due to beetles + toads C
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account

First time I've seen one of the cosmetic head-slot items and instantly bought them.

My old main, an asura necromancer:

My current main, sylvari elementalist:

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Where did you take this screenshot? This place looks sick!
    Barackopala second guess was right. It was in Verdant Brink.

jvbastel

jvbastel
    Just wondering why your posting my picture on this forum? I'm pretty sure it has nothin to do with this forum.

I can't message cuz I only signed up to ask you why my pic is on here.