Man...I should update my guardians look at some point, haven't changed her outfit in ages. Hopefully playing through PoF will net some good lookin fanservice gear now that I finally own it.

10+ Year Old Account

Dat underboob.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My Ranger wich i main

My Warrior wich i do most of my farming on
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Probably shit quality, but slightly changed my characters armor a bit when I swapped on my new set for Firebrand. Just got to the hopper camp, so looking forward to going bounce.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the beta, pre-ordered the game, and got to around level 25 before I gave up and went back to WoW (oops). Finally got back into the game during the holidays after the fall semester. I can't believe I left GW2 for WoW...

Man...sometimes I miss the traps from dragonhunter. I get why they don't want players to have both new specs active at once from a balance perspective (much harder to balance given that they're each intended to augment/supplement existing/missing roles from the base specs) but hot damn would it be amazing to have access to both dragonhunter and firebrand.

Man...this is from waaaaaay back close to launch, but I still think it's my favorite. I really need to try out the expansions for GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I was in the beta, pre-ordered the game, and got to around level 25 before I gave up and went back to WoW (oops). Finally got back into the game during the holidays after the fall semester. I can't believe I left GW2 for WoW...

Same story for me. I had a lvl 75 thief. A sylvari i really loved. Played for a few months amd went back to wow. Ive now left wow because i cant fit it in anymore. Giving gw2 a chance now though, at my own pace.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2018-07-15 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Yea I did the same thing and just a week now on g2 again I regret going back to wow.

I actually quit WoW for SW:TOR, then quit TOR for GW2, so while I've gone back to TOR every now and then for story, WoW lost all appeal to me as the story just sucks once you're not invested into it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

Wikk Vexter the Engineer.
    Oh hey. My engineer uses the same color scheme!

My Elementalist that I just love!
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

I love what you did with her face

Deleted
    that hairstyle with the flower in it is really annoying to look at :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged in today for the first time since MoP released. I remember hitting 80, farming this berserker gear and then doing pvp. Not sure yet if I'm going to play.

My elementalist, Lews Therin Telanom

"I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."