Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Radeon 6870 1920x1080 resolution and (lol) i3 cpu, 30-40 fps with medium/high settings.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    gtx 460 here usually around 40-50 fps,also whenever I'm in black citadel Imperator's Core I need to turn reflection off or my fps drop to like 6-12.Anyone got this problem or is just the 460 not good enough?
    460 is slightly below average now, I had one for the first BWE, and it will run the game, just not super well with mostly max settings. It'll have fairly big slowdowns.

OP, u can help yourself out by posting ur full pc spec, problem might not be with ur gpu

Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    I saw on gw2status that the game launched early, so I am now in game. Made my character all that jazz. In game I have 8-12 frames per second and the movement is very laggy. I've tried performance settings, auto detect, setting it up myself. I have 10 fps in game.

This is absurd, I have a HD 6850 and a beast machine well over the minimum requirements, any1 else getting really unplayable performance?
    Om on a laptop with an i7 and a gt 540m. Flawlessly smooth for me maybe its your pc being full of crap and you need to do some maintenance? I reccommend System Mechanic.
    Last edited by Nexrex; 2012-08-25 at 07:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Intel Core i7-740QM, 1.73GHz
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M
    8GB RAM

on "Best Performance" settings 42fps
    and still feels whack

Running at 1920x1080 average 80-100 fps count, just killed a risen lord? world event anyway was a good 40-50 people there and stayed well above 60 fps playing ultra, everything maxed

Deleted
    Running a 6850 here also, i52500k stock. Having no issues yet. Though i was playing a few hours ago before it was maybe as busy, will report if this changes when i log back in, running normal ATI latest update drivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that sounds really strange. I only have a Geforce GT 230 and I'm getting around 30 FPS with most settings set to high/medium. I'm also still using the NVIDIA 301.42 driver, but about to install the 304.79.

It's most likely some sort of bug honestly.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Had to limit framerate to 60 after going over 90 at most points :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Oh... I thought this was a terrible sexual performance thread.
    Yeah, no -- Kel
    LOL, priceless.

OT - I haven't had any issues after the first 15 minutes. It was a little hectic with so many sylvari all starting together but I think overall I think the team has done an awesome job. (GTX 560TI, only setting I changed was shadows down to low, but that's just a personal preference).

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Damn that sounds really strange. I only have a Geforce GT 230 and I'm getting around 30 FPS with most settings set to high/medium. I'm also still using the NVIDIA 301.42 driver, but about to install the 304.79.

It's most likely some sort of bug honestly.
    Unless the 30 is with nobody on screen, I'd never buy that card being able to run any important settings on high with any decent framerates. During a lot of activity I can drop to 30-35 with a 7970m, which can run circles around a GT 230. Framerates are really hard to narrow down to a general number across the board.

Deleted
    It's not your graphic cards, guys. It's their server setup. Servers are down now it seems. When I wanted to create my toon on one of the low pop servers it took me 10 minutes to find a name not taken (which should not be true after the game being online for less than a day). They have ISSUES!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was completely fine until 5 mins ago, now I'm stuck at 6fps and my gpu is stuck at 99% usage, weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I was completely fine until 5 mins ago, now I'm stuck at 6fps and my gpu is stuck at 99% usage, weird.
    same, but with 23 fps <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time I had problems was in the first 45 min due to lag. After that it was smooth as butter until now when I logged off.

Make sure you guys have proper CPU. I have 6970 myself but CPU was total crap and I couldnt break 10FPS. Change CPU -> constant 60FPS maxed settings.

Check your drivers are up to date and never use an auto-detect just put everything to low(if auot detect put on anti-alisaing thats your problem) apart from that i dont no i am playing max setting at 70 fps

Deleted
    Reflections have a big impact of performances, just lowering them to terrain&sky can boost you fps.

Deleted
    I said before, in first week it is natural to expect problems. People said it will be the smoothest launch ever, but it doesn't work like that. So, have patience for a week and play something else. Then come back and see if things are working (also report what is going wrong).

10+ Year Old Account
    Went for a shower, came back, GPU is back to normal now...

Strange.