Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Grey line smashed headlong into the force of demons. The corrupted crusaders and Forsaken had begun to take shape behind their brothers and sisters. Once proud people of Azeroth were now shells for incubating demonic creatures. Soon they'd all be like Causis, black and with red eyes. Aldean had made his way to the center of the battle and spotted the Scourgelord Lethean. He watched in amazement as his Scourge were taking blows for his soldiers and the Forsaken. He grasped his remaining hammer and joined the Scourgelord, noticing he was under heavy attack. The elf skillfully destroyed the demons with swings of his sword which glowed brightly of fire. We'll have to create a united push against the demons. We have to stop the portals! "Scourgelord!" He motioned for his Greys to accompany the death knights, "We'll help you get to Sargeras! For Azeroth!"
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-15 at 12:53 AM.

A look of mild surprise flitted across Lethean's visage, hidden beneath the helm - then, to the amazement of his own soldiers, the Scourgelord nodded. "Very well, Grey!" He faced his death knights momentarily. "Soldiers of the Scourge! For the Lich King!"
    Lethean turned back to Sargeras and, with a final roar, grasped Shadowfrost and ran full-speed towards the Dark Titan, his demonic portals and endless spawn of minions. Behind him his army echoed his battle-cry, charging after him and attacking the demons with ferocity. Lethean himself targeted Sargeras; he had no idea what exactly the Titan was capable of nor did he know how to take down the portals, but as he drew nearer he saw that Sargeras was drawing upon his own essence, creating hovering, pulsating crystals of deep, almost sickly emerald hues, and the death knight realized that it was from those crystals that the portals were being spawned. With this realization, he also knew that the endless onslaught of demons would not stop until Sargeras was defeated.
    "Death knights! To me!" he roared, gesturing towards one of the crystals with Shadowfrost. "Those crystals are creating the portals from which the demons pour forth! Tear them down, and we will put a halt, even if temporary, to the attack!" He searched futiley within his ranks for Ian, but could find his right-hand nowhere.
    Damn it, Ian, Lethean thought, then reached out once again, searching for Ian's consciousness. Ian! To me! Sargeras's time has come, brother! In order to defeat him, we have to bring down his barrier!
    He came under attack moments later by a felguard and its hound. Bringing Shadowfrost around to bear on his foes, he tirelessly beat at the felguard until it backed down, hesitant to advance further. The felhound, snarling and snapping, its magic-sucking tentacles reaching forth, leapt at him, but he had lowered his shoulder and met the demon head-on. The felhound collided with the shoulderplate and bounced off the death knight, emitting a hoarse whimper. Spinning to face the felguard, who had taken advantage of the felhound's distraction and moved up, Lethean parried the blow that came milliseconds later. He retaliated, plunging Shadowfrost deep into the felguard's stomach and withdrawing the blade in one smooth motion. A snarl came from behind him; the felhound, recovered from its failed attack, readied itself for another attempt, but it never got the chance. Before it had even moved a pace, Shadowfrost's blazing edge was embedded in its skull.
    He turned to face Sargeras, vainly hoping that, despite all his power and strength, he would not have to face the Titan alone. Nevertheless he shouted, "Is this your best, Sargeras? Hiding behind a shield, launching your pitiful little demonic minions at us?!"
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2013-01-17 at 04:48 PM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Your not alone..." Ian came from a pile of demon corpses battered, bruised and bleeding. Behind him half of his remaining men in the same rough condition he was in. He took his place next to Lethean and brushed himself off. "Sorry for my absence, but I do have a surprise for you..." and almost like clockwork catastrophic explosions went off inside five of the demon portals. Fire, demon flesh and pieces of siege weaponry followed the explosions out of the portal, and for a second the battle stood still. Shockwaves knocked down the demons who had recently exited the portals, and singed quite a few in the process.

"When we moved against the enemy, we found leftover explosives from what seemed to be a fail safe for the Crusade. We grabbed as much as we could and rode into the portals. One by one we planted the bombs and used the Legions own munitions against them stacking their bombs with ours. I left a team inside with each super charged bomb to ensure that they would not be disarmed." Ian remained calm and collected, "They however will not be joining us. However this will slow the flow of demons for sometime, we need to move now. My men stand ready..."

((back in a big way :P))

Lethean nodded in acceptance. "Their sacrifice was not in vain, brother." He looked around, gazing upon the hordes of demons that still swarmed the allied Greys and Crusaders, along with the mercenaries and adventurers that had accompanied them. "Ian, in order to defeat Sargeras, his barrier must be brought down. I am unsure as how to achieve this, but we will do the one thing we know best..." He adjusted his grip on Shadowfrost and narrowed his gaze. "Kill."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean looked ahead and saw that there were corrupted using fel magic to maintain the portals surrounding the Titan. "Scourgelord! We need to take down their summoners!" He motioned to his Greys and they unsheathed crossbows from their backs and fired. The bolts passed by the combatants and struck a few of the sorcerers. Demons turned and charged he and the Greys. Aldean engaged them while his soldiers prepared a firing position on the wall. "Scourgelord we'll provide covering fire! Get those explosives to the portals, they're probably using a stone of some sort!" The Greys fired again trying to thin down the casters. More Grey soldiers, both undead and living rallied around the Scourge and started to engage the demons once more.

Sargeras was beginning to pant and was unsure why he was so weak. How can this be? Is this form so frail? He cast another black barrier around him and more portals arose. Hold your ground my minions! Give the mortals a taste of my power!

Lethean narrowed his gaze. "Ian! Direct the troops! I want you to focus on those demons! I'll deal with the Titan!" Without giving his right-hand a chance to speak the Scourgelord uttered a harsh, cold battlecry and charged. A felguard tried to impede his progress, but Lethean merely shouldered the demon out of the way. A dark aura pulsated around the death knight as he advanced, the crimson flames blazing around Shadowfrost slowly changing colour. It was not long before those flames were cyan and twice as deadly as before. A magical bubble encased his form, its hue a vivid emerald, and it assisted in deflecting the Dark Titan's spells which were directed at him. As the distance between the two closed, Lethean pulled himself together and sprinted the few remaining leagues, jumping at the Titan and, to Sargeras's amazement, bringing Shadowfrost down in a fierce vertical strike. The enchanted runeblade cut in to Sargeras's barrier, and as it started to dissipate the ground rumbled. A massive crash of shadow magic struck the ground where Lethean was, ripping up stones from the keep's ramparts and tossing the death knight high in the air. He was thrown against one of the keep's towers, and even from the Titan's position, the crack of bones was audible. When gazes returned to Sargeras, they found the Titan's shield still full and pulsing, and another four portals had been summoned before him. The Titan was laughing as Lethean lay unconscious, blood already seeping from his armour.

Velirra watched in shock as the Scourgelord mustered both the strength and courage to single-handedly attack Sargeras, the corrupted Titan. For a moment, as she saw the change overcome him, her hopes were raised and she prayed to the sun that somehow he could manage to bring down Sargeras's barrier...
    The death knight leapt at Sargeras, striking viciously and landing a clean, powerful blow on the shield. To her despair the shield faltered, then seemed to explode, cracking and breaking the ramparts upon which Sargeras stood and throwing the death knight against one of the keep's many towers. She heard a sickening crack as he struck the rock-solid bricks and cringed, her heart stopping. High above the fight continued, as the bronzes were beset by the winged Terrorguards - even Emberfire was hard-pressed to return to the ground, attempting to fend off two of the ferocious, monstrous demons.
    The huntress drew an arrow, pulling back on the string and loosing it. The poisoned arrowhead imbedded itself in the skull of a felhunter, and the demonic hound croaked as it slumped to the ground, dead within moments. How do we kill a Titan? she wondered to herself, drawing another one of her arcane arrows, of which were few in number.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Very well..." Ian turned around and addressed his men "Pick up your arms men, we ride on the titans armies." The band of Ian's riders raised their arms and chanted an ominous battle cry. The charged head long into the masses of demons and began dispatching them. They would go to the remaining portals and hold them down while Lethean deals with the Titan.

They pushed until they were right in front of the main portal, Ian could feel the fel energies beating down on him. He split a felguard in two than shouted,"Here...Here is where we make our stand." The men rallied and cried out and began to move into positions. "We must buy them time..." Now the men had formed a defensive wedge and struck down any demon coming within reach. Death gripping single demons into a sea of melee weapons, and launching deathcoils at the winged terrors trying to fly over. Ian stood at the front of the wedge cutting down some, deflecting attacks diverting, controlling the battlefield. They didn't know it but the demons were all being funneled into the death trap known simply known as the Ian's riders. Then something unexpected happened, a pit lord appeared.

"Fools!!! Who dares stand before Lord Sargeras!!"
    He came out of the portal swinging barely missing the formation, his glaive sailing over their heads. "The line will be lost..."Ian thought to himself,"Unless..." Ian sprinted to a near by catapult and load himself into the basket then cut the cord, causing him to fly at the pit lord. He made contact sharp end of the sword first into the pit lords eye. Ian couldn't have asked for a better result. The Pit Lord reeled back, blocking the portal while he was staggered.

"NOW MEN, ATTACK!!" Ian's voiced echoed among st the ranks of Scourge and Crusader a like. Ian's Riders led the charge and began hacking at the Pit Lord. Ian slid down the back side of the Pit Lord, just in time to avoid the siege weapons that began raining down. "I know their intentions are well, but the crusade may be trying to kill two birds with one stone here..." Ian thought a loud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ralof covered his eyes as the explosion sent Lethean aflight towards a tower. "And that is the end of him." he thought, no man could have survived such a blast. "Yet, who knows what those aberrations are capable of.." he murmured carelessly, as he swung his sword to his right side, and he shot the demon with his pistol on the left side. Because of the scarcity of his ammunition, he had to use only one pistol in left hand, and his sword on the right hand. He was looking like the swashbucklers of the South Seas in that matter. "Yarrr!" he roared merrily, trying to imitate the corsairs casual shout. He flipped his pistol and shot another doom guard, "And that is five, i am not mistaken." he told himself. "That leaves us two more bullets to blow off.." he mumbled, as he rushed on a band of treants and helped them dispatch a pack of felhounds. Sturdy trunks were fierce in battle, they tore limbs apart, smashed heads in and utterly remorseless. "Nature's wrath is something i should definitely avoid in the near foreseeable future." he thought with a laugher. He looked around, while reloading his gun, and said "We are not winning this by that way. There is no end to those damned demons. We must do something about that cursed felon-of-a-Titan.". Then he looked at the lifeless body of Lethean and added "But not like that, obviously. But, maybe.. Yes, that might even work! Only if those Alliance scums are capable wrench wielders that is, or at least as much as my masters give them credit for.". He turned his head towards Teledor and yelled "Teledor! Brother! Fly to the gunship! Tell them to hit the smoke with everything they got! Make haste!".

-------------------------

Teledor's keen ears caught Ralof's command precisely, despite the fact that battlefield was full of carnage. He nodded, as he cancelled his channeling magic, and in a moment turned himself into a swift crow. Surge of treants from the forest was stopped but there were still plenty on the ramparts already, enough to help their allies hold demons at bay for a while longer. Teledor flied swiftly towards the hanging gunship, and reached the commanding officer. After some turmoil on the deck, they managed to dispatch a group of doom guards that flown to the huge gunship, and Teledor could have a word with the officer. "Commander, my friend Ralof requests immediate fire support at the designated position." said Teledor, in a manner as good as he could mimic the human military jargon. Commander gave him a weird look and asked in confusion: "Who the hell is this Ralof? In whose authority he requests something from me?". Teledor sighed and tried to keep the explanation as short as possible: "Commander, i am Teledor of Darnassus and Sir Ralof Thoradin Cornwall is the former Duke of Cornwall of the Kingdom of Stromgarde, who is fighting for the Argent Crusade down there at the moment, against the biggest threat we have ever known, so please lend us your support now.". Before he could finish his sentence, a crew member yelled "INCOMING!" and a wave of fel fire flied around them, covering the deck, hitting multiple deck defenders. After the wave another group of demons landed on the deck to wreak more havoc. Captain fended one off with his bright cutlass and yelled "I am well aware of the danger druid, as i can clearly see Sargeras even from here without a damned looking glass. Cut the crap and tell me what the hell is the sign?". Teledor burned a demon with the wrath of his nature magic, then said "He said smoke. You should look for a smoke.". "So be it!" yelled the captain and added "But we can do this only for once, do you understand me? Only for once! I cannot risk losing the ship, tell that to the his noble highness's pretty ass!". Teledor nodded and dived to the air, turning into a crow and returning to his position down below the ramparts.

---------------------

Ralof looked at the gunship's position while he was dashing towards the lines, to the dark barrier. "No wonder i am such a loser in gambling. This is a suicidal all in." he whined as he skillfully cut down a felhound in two with his sword. He had six rounds in his pistol, and 3 more in his pocket. That was all he had left with. And maybe some shotgun cartridges in his other side pocket was all he could guess off. He had a little time before gunship was stationed in a good shooting position, sneaking behind the distracted titan. His plan was to shoot a gas canister behind the Titan, if successfull, trumpet strike of the gunship would focus on the rear of the barrier, both taking the advantage of surprise and effectively minimising friendly fire. As Ralof watched Lethean blast away, he realised that Titan was focusing his will on a portion of the barrier to make it impenetrable. That way he could have fended off any attack. But if they could draw his attention on that side, and gunship would bombard it on the other, then it would significantly weaken it, if not totally destroy. Of course, that was all theory, of which Ralof had many doubts of success. He could also have been wrong, barrier could have been the same on all sides, as powerful as to hold on both strikes, Titan could have realised their strategy and shoot the gunship out of the sky like a petty fly, cannon barage could have gone wild... Many negative possibilities crossed his engineering mind, but none was given credit. There were no places for doubt and fear at that moment: It was a matter of life and death, and they were not doing very great on that one. "In any way, i still need to get to a proper shooting position to give signal." he told himself, and looked around for help on that matter. He saw Velirra shooting off fel hounds in his way. He yelled "My lady! Can you clear a path for me? I need to reach that barrier!" at her. Velirra gave a surprised look at him, but did not hesitate or ask any questions about it. "She must be thinking i am mad. Maybe i should start thinking that too." he thought and rushed forward towards a group of Grey warriors that were engaged with demons. He was surprised to see demons fall one by one, at the side he was not checking in his rush. Velirra just perfectly shot anyone that were coming close to him on his blind side. After a while he ran out of her range, and met with Oliver. He almost bumped on him in his rush. He was cackling as he held green bubbling vials in both hands, throwing them around on packs of demons and watch them suffer, each group in a different unimaginable way at their own. "You should have stayed as a dragon, alchemist! These ramparts are a very dangerous place for you." he said with a wicked smile on his face. Oliver looked at him with a deadly gaze, and Ralof felt a chill on his spine, almost scared of the look. His smiled dimmed but much to his surprise Oliver laughed at him and replied "Not more dangerous than it is for you human.", although he seemed to be joking, Ralof still did not like something in his voice. Fending off a demon that almost overpowered him, he realised that he was running out of time, so he pointed out at the gunship and said "I have a plan, but i need cover of these warriors. If we are lucky, we will survive this.". Oliver cackled manically, and after that said "Hopefully not nearly as crazy as your last plan, Wrymslayer. That almost costed me my.. Unlife.." and continued laughing. Ralof could not understand what he meant with that, but Oliver was obviously hinting at something that irritated him. Nevertheless, he gestured to the captain of the Grey warriors and some of his men started pushing forwards, creating a corridor so Ralof could get in to range. Ralof sheated his weapons and loaded his shotgun with pressurised air cartridge and smoke shell. He nodded and smirked at Oliver, only to be countered with his evil -almost murderous- grin. "Something is very wrong about that guy." he thought and then dismissed his thoughts as he rushed forwards.

After the ridiculously long travel time he managed to reach the core of battle: He was standing right outside the edge of the barrier. He pointed his shotgun and carefully took aim, ignoring a demon that almost reached him -which was taken down by Aldean anyway-, he let his breath out and world felt like slowing down around him. He saw the gunship flying around a half destroyed tower, cannons full. He gripped the trigger an pulled it. Canister took aflight, through the barrier and near the wicked body of the dark titan. It flied and landed exactly where Ralof would like it to be: Right behind Sargeras. Ralof looked satisfied for a second, then turned back and yelled as loud as he could: "EVERYBODY FALL BACK! TAKE COVER IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YA! INCOMING! RUN!". He ran as fast as he could, like he was chased down by crocodiles. "Now that will either hit him hard, or weaken the barrier for us on this side." was all he could think of at that moment. Then came the blast. His ears hurt like they were hammered down through his head. Shockwave sent him off-balance and flying down the ramparts. His dwarven glider popped up as instinctively his hand pulled its cord, sending him gliding down the wall.

----------------

Grimgor was mending the wounded, healing the combatants and needy. Suddenly, Teledor landed right next to him and said "Priest, brace yourself. A huge impact is coming." then conjured some roots to cover and protect the wounded lying around. He covered himself with a skin of bark too, almost digging in the stone wall and becoming a part of it like a tree. Grimgor looked in shock, there were many still fighting at the far end of the line. Without hesitation nor doubt, he ran forwards swiftly. By the time he reached at the mid of the battle, he saw gunship coming down for a salvo, and saw huge cannons lighting up. He raised his arms in the air and yelled "Ancient Barrier!". A huge dome of holy light appeared, covering the fighting area with a protective spell.

(( Sorry for the long post, i had to catch up. Come up with any results of the bombardment that suits you: It could be a) Weaken the barrier or deplete Sargeras' energy b) Destroy barrier overall c) Distract him but have little effect d) I don't know? Go for the one that suits you best. ))

((Hey guys! I'm still here. A small getaway with my girlfriend turned into a much longer vacation. I'll be coming back hopefully tonight and make a post. Do what you need to with Oliver to let the story progress.))
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ((Pitch hit alliance with Ian to fight the pit lord?))

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the lich. The demon grunts to himself while rejuvenating within his shield. I no longer sense his being in this world. Is it possible one of the mortals killed him? He sat, watching his fel army carve their paths through the small beings that challenged them. If I am correct, that undead was something of an enigma. I sensed many attributes within him; man, Scourge... The horned creature looked above and saw the idling bronze drakes awaiting their turn to strike. And now, I sense as if he were one of them. He caresses his chin, Such a being on this pit of a world... He looks to himself, Perhaps I am not the only one seeking this realm's deliverance. It seems as though there are other forces at work here. He resumes his thoughts as he stands. I must take this opportunity then, lest he live and face me. He clenches his fists and tightens his grasp on the corrupted hammer. The weapon pulsed with red streaks of lightning and Sargeras smirked. Only he could use the Greystone to stop me. I must ensure his death, by any means!

The barrier dispersed and Sargeras thrust himself towards the advancing adventurers. "Taste my fury!" The hammer smashes into the wall before the Greys and their row is obliterated. Corpses fall from the air and the demon continues his onslaught, massive blasts of energy engulfing the vicinity of his blows. "For the legion!" His minions were bolstered by some unseen force and they charged with new resolve.

The Greys struggled to hold their ground. Many said silent prayers as they were ripped apart by Sargeras and his minions. Aldean dashed as the demon clashed with his men. "Noooo!!!" Sargeras smashed the ground before the Grey and Aldean stood before it. The man was launched off the wall along with some of his soldiers and the demon jumped over them. After the fall, Sargeras stood before the Greys with a smile on his face, "Treachery has a price, human." Aldean struggled to lift his head off the ground, "Indeed---it does..." The Grey watched as the demon raised his hammer, "To die by your father's weapon... Fitting."

Crossbow bolts rained from behind the demon and penetrated his back. The demon turned and looked in shock as Aldean and a woman watched from atop the wall with a contingent of Grey soldiers. He turned back towards where his prey had just layed, puddles of water remained. "I see..." Aldean held out his hammer towards the demon, "For the Alliance! For the Greys!!" The soldiers jumped into the courtyard towards the demon and began to stab at the Dark Titan. "Everyone! To the courtyard, now while Sargeras is without his minions!" Arinite yelled as she held off the demonic reinforcements with her water elementals. "I'll keep the demons at bay for a short time! Everyone else, to Sargeras!"

((Time for epic boss fight, kill the bastard! Of course I'll make it so he'll put up a good fight and more than likely you'll lose, but....yeah have fun :P Also, let's assume the Pit Lord and Aldoss are with him.))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-21 at 01:49 AM.

After the short exchange with the Wyrmslayer, Oliver's mind wandered to a darker place momentarily. His back is turned to me again... A simple vial of my powerful acid will undo him. It would take no more than a flick of my wrist... Enough Oliver! Heed my warnings. The bronze Zuri invaded his mind once again. I WILL have my revenge soon enough. For now, the fate of Azeroth shall be my concern. As Thor, trotted off towards a Grey captain, Oliver's platoon began anew their assault on the demons. Their vigilance was inspiring, but Oliver's strategic mind dashed those thoughts away. "We must turn our focus to Sargeras himself! These demons will never stop coming through these portals. The Scourge leader Ian has taken out many a portal, but new ones continue to crop up..."

The Grey commander saw the wisdom in Oliver's words and devised a plan of his own. "Alchemist! I will need your help. Go with my magi towards the largets of the portal clusters. This will slow them incoming demons down. Now!" Oliver did not like being told what to do by a mere human, but obeyed without question. With a glare, he followed the magi to the portal cluster and demons poured through it. Ian was at another large portal close by decimating the scum coming through one at a time. His Scourge soldiers were a force to be reckoned with but Oliver knew that the uneasy alliance between the groups would hold. I guess him becoming one of them was a good thing afterall. His weakened self before would not have been much help to us now.

He was interrupted in his own thoughts by another. Alchemist. This is the mage commander. We will create an ice barrier around this cluster to slow them down. The theory is when one portal close another replaces it. We will try to instead block a group of them off but keep them up. We need you to help us do this. If one more person attempts to speak to me through my mind.... Fine! I will assist. Once this is under control, I'm going to begin my own attack on the titan himself. Do as you will but do not act too foolishly. Oliver began digging through his satchel and found the bright blue vial he had been searching for. It was ice-cold to the touch and Oliver knew a single drop would instantly freeze whatever it touched. He noticed that his satchel was becming lighter and lighter and that there were only a few potions left. Mostly useless ones a this point: Only one growth potion, one speed potion, one stoneskin potions, and a small variety of poisons and acids remained.

The magi began casting a giant ring of frost around the portal cluster and Oliver instinctively grabbed his leather pouch. It's power was beginning to return to it's former glory at this point and it glowed a bright blue in response to his touch. Oliver began cackling like a madman and threw the blue frost potion into the center of the ring and it erupted into a giant pillar of ice. It spiderwebbed it's way around the the enormous ring of frost and instantly 7 portals were completely blocked off. The mage commander looked around and did not see any new portals take their places. The Grey warrior cheered and the magi stayed behind to focus their magics to ensure the spell did not wear off soon. "Go Alchemist! Meet up with the adventurers. They will surely need you---" An explosion shook the very foundation of the fortress. His group was far enough away to not be thrown to the ground and the magi were able to hold their spell in place. The shaken Alchemist looked up and saw the damned dwarven glider safely flying off and into a better position. Great... another bastard who doesn't ever die.

The explosion did more than simply kill demons though. The force of the explosion did something to the barrier surround the dark titan. It looked as though it was temporarily weakened. It shuttered for a few moments and Oliver knew this was the chance the allied warriors needed. Oliver drank the last of his speed potions and threw the used vial on the ground. He immediately took off towards the so-called Scourgelord and Fordring knowing full well they were what stood the best chance at defeating the titan. He passed by treants of many varieties and they seemed to be clearing a path for him. A large felhound almost stopped him in his path but was instantly downed by large Oak knocking it to the side with ease. Oliver laughed at the sight and continued on.

As Oliver got closer and closer to the titan, he began to doubt himself. Could he possibly do anything to it? Was this going to be his time to die? Zuri had promised him that his fate lay in Northrend, but also that the future changes with every decision we make. He forced all this aside and decided that he would use this opportunity to conduct some experiments. When else will I have a chance to test my poisons and plagues on a titan?! This will do wonders for my research. He was finally in range of Sargeras and tossed a readied vial of plague at him, laughing as it sailed through the air. He quickly grabbed his notebook he had been keeping and feverishly began jotting down notes in his own shorthand. I can't wait to show Faranell what I've found out!
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once Ian was on the ground again, he made four quick cuts on the back of the pit lords hind legs. It had seemed that if he could cut deep enough he could hamstring the demon. He made the initial cuts breaking the skin, which was no small feet. Once the skin was broken Ian's men flocked to the wounds like flies attracted to dung. the fired death coils and stabbed and ripped the wounds. All the while Ian dispatching demon after demon. Glancing to his left he saw a catapult that had become somewhat of a make shift steak. "Men to me..." He called out his dark voice resonating across the battlefield. Withing seconds there were twenty other death knights standing next to him. "We are going to pull his head...." Ian spoke while pointing at the pit lord, "Into that steak..." Ian's hand made an invisible trail to the broken down seige weapon. "We have one shot so do not disappoint me or I will devour whats left of your souls myself. NOW!" Ian and twenty other dark tendrils lashed out and began pulling the pit lords head into the steak. They were met with some initial resistance, but eventually the beast gave way and the mighty pit lord's left side of his face was ran a skewer. The pit lord belted in pain, but Ian could tell he was mortally wounded.

The pit lord was being suppressed currently by the remainder of Ian's men, "Hold him...I have a titan to deal with..." Ian flicked the demonic blood of his blade, with a quick flick of the wrist I walked to the area where the Titan had already begun battle with the familiar faces from before. Ian held out an open palm and began drawing unholy energy into it. As he walked closer and closer the death coil grew and grew. Ian channeled the death, chaos, and rage all around him.

"Titan I am the only one fit to rule this world, and right now you are standing in my way" Ian pointed the open palm towards him and once he saw the vial of plague leave the alchemists hand he unleashed his empowered death coil. "Die..."

Consciousness returned to Lethean and with it, blazing pain everywhere on his body. "Damned Titan," the Scourgelord snarled, struggling to stand. His helm had been knocked off, and his spiked grey-black hair was matted to his head. His vision swam for a few precious seconds as the death knight reached out, using the support of the fallen tower next to him to push himself to his feet. "Damn you Sargeras," he growled again. "I swear, by the might of the Lch King, you will suffer... "
    Do not just say the words! a voice seemed to snap in the back of his head. Had he been injured worse than he thought, or was that... Make it so! Shaking his head slowly, Lethean searched for Shadowfrost. He immediately felt a presence behind him and clenched his fists, turning very carefully. Yet what he saw made him arch an eyebrow in curiosity.
    "I believe this belongs to you, yes?" A female blood elf stood before him, her long, mildly curly brown hair half-covering her face, her features both concerned and cautious, her crimson leather armour spattered with gore. She was armed with two quivers full of arrows - one strapped to her back, the other at her waist, just below the first - and two shortswords, elven from what Lethean could see, were sheathed on her hips. A pheonix-shaped bow was in her right hand, and in the left she held, ever so cautiously, his runeblade Shadowfrost.
    Lethean tilted his head slightly, eyes meeting hers. "Indeed it is, hunter," he said, extending his right hand. Almost gratefully the hunter placed it, hilt-first, into his gauntleted palm. Lethean tightened his hand around the grip and hefted his runeblade. The flames that once blazed along its length ignited again, confirming that Darced's power was still with him. He smirked, meeting the hunter's gaze again. "What is your name?" he asked, surprised at himself. Despite their allegiances - and the fact that, while she was still bright with life, he was undead - he found her intriguing. She cocked an eyebrow, seeming amused.
    "Velirra," she replied, just as another crash echoed behind them. They were both instantly alert, and Lethean gripped Shadowfrost with both hands. Velirra drew an arrow and looked towards where Sargeras and his minions advanced viciously, crippling their forces. He saw that Sargeras was wielding some sort of hammer, which pulsed with dark energies. "That can't be good," Velirra muttered.
    "Damn it!" the Scourgelord snapped, turning and quickly analyzing the situation. His body still ached, but he drew upon Shadowfrost's energies, restoring himself somewhat. "He's taken his barrier down!" Raising his voice, he roared, "Soldiers of the Scourge! To me, my minions! Attack the Titan while he is vulnerable!"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    The undead circled around Sargeras as he prepared his hammer for battle. The demon smiled as a realization came to him; I see, Kil'Jaeden intended these shambling beings for me. He thought back to the worlds he's ended, the civilizations he's wrought pain and death. A reflection of my plans, but with an emphasis on the native inhabitants...? His grin became poised and then disappeared, Replicating my designs in such a way, in hopes of defeating ME with such a crude work....INSULTING! Sargeras screamed and his blackish form began to grow as if stimulated by the battle's intensity. "Come now puppets of a betrayer! Meet he who gave you life! The demon smashed the weapon into the first wave of undead and slid towards the right, taking many ghouls and abominations to him. He watched as more swarmed at his feet and began to come to a new conclusion. If only I had retained my avatar's form, damn that Aegywnn! His growth stopped and he began to return to his normal, human sized form. Nonetheless powerful he searched the battleground for the Scourge commander, hoping to find the lich he was to be wary of. He mustn't be allowed to live. Instead, he spotted a small elf, helmet and runeblade ablaze. His eyes narrowed and the demon grinned.

Before Lethean was able to traverse the wall, Sargeras pulled him towards his form with a dark grip in the shape of a hand. "To me commander!" He looked with curiosity as he had captured a female elf as well, living and in shock. You're fates are mine! He raised his hammer to meet the oncoming elves, but was toppled by Scourge abominations. He let loose a burst of red energy and saw the elves were recovered and ready to face him. Sargeras held his hammer to his side and charged the army before him. "Death to your world!"
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-24 at 01:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimgor closed his eyes as a shattering force pounded on his holy shield. Blast was both amazing and scary. But his shield held, and with it he managed to save many lives at the front line. Gunship made a hard turn, avoiding further engagement with the dangerious titan, while trying to fend off the flying demons that seemed to try to swarm their deck afterwards. Grimgor opened his eyes and saw the huge swing coming his way. He immediately shielded himself with holy power to form an aegis, by the time the titan's gigantic swing hit him, he was covered in holy energies. Like a rubber ball he bounced off with the pushing force, and smashed at the walls of a tower at the side. He coughed as he landed, but he was still in good shape. "Damned demon! Heathen! Curses!" he murmured as he struggled to rise back to his feet. There were many wounded around that needed his attention, after the deadly blasts of Sargeras's hammer.

Teledor watched the scene through the bark that protected him from the blast. He was happy to see that he managed to cover and protect most of the wounded soldiers that were lying on the ground with the roots he conjured. He looked at Ralof flying off the ramparts and shook his head in disapproval. "That human will get himself killed eventually." he murmured as he got out of his protective shell. But before he could take off after Ralof, he saw Sargeras moving out of the dust cloud of the blast, smashing his hammer at the allied forces. He tried to drag and heal a few of the victims while Sargeras wreak havoc on their side.

----------

As Ralof fell off the walls, he opened his eyes, only to see a human being falling off the gunship. He had a split second to decide, and without hesitation he commanded the glider towards the falling person's course of free fall. In a second he intercepted the man and managed to catch his hand, saving him from certain death. But... It was actually a female paladin! Her helmet fell off as Ralof caught her hand, revealing her long brown hair. But Ralof could not focus on that matter at that moment, because his glider was not designed to carry two people, and his rash action to catch the paladin sent the glider off balance, sending them in a sharp turn and descend. He tried to hold her over the neck with his left arm and rotating the glider with his right arm. He seemed to find a balance over the wings but their weight was still too much for the glider to carry. They were quickly going down, towards a scattered group of crates and equipment in the courtyard. Ralof realised that if he kept carrying her, both of them would crash down for a serious injury, if he left her, he would glide off safely, but that would pretty much kill her anyway. He could not hear anything or think clearly at that moment of adrenaline rush, but he made another harsh decision in an instant. Right before they were about to crash, he made an hard pull with his right arm, effectively turning himself sideways, he left the controller and hugged the paladin tightly, pulling her over to himself, and turned his back to the crashing point, hopefully shielding her with himself, and himself with his backpack and glider. They crashed on the pile of crates and Ralof immediately blacked out.

Once free of Sargeras's grasp, Lethean immediately gripped Shadowfrost and charged. "Taste the chill of death, Titan!" he roared, not hesitating. Shadowfrost lashed out, its flaming edge nearing Sargeras's flesh. Just before he struck an arrow whizzed past his head, plunging itself into the Titan's thigh. Molten blood poured from the wound as Lethean hit home, the runeblade cutting deep into Sargeras's other leg. With swift, fluid moments the Scourgelord dodged the lava raining from the demon's wounds. He spared a quick glance at Velirra and saw her draw an arrow which was lined with a dark cyan aura. With little time to spare with curiosity, Lethean quickly ducked underneath a blow dealt by Sargeras, and struck swiftly and deeply. Half of Shadowfrost's blade was buried into Sargeras's right leg, and the Titan roared. Another one of Velirra's arrows struck, catching him in the gut. Sargeras loosed another cry of outrage, swinging his dark hammer towards Lethean. The Scourgelord jumped out of the way, narrowly avoiding it as the hammer's head slammed into the ground, freeing more bricks from the ramparts.
    "Hah!" Lethean laughed, dancing back and brandishing Shadowfrost threateningly. "Is that the best you've got, you pitiful excuse for a-"
    "MORTAL!" Sargeras roared, and with lightning speed swung his hammer before Lethean had even a chance to react. Cursing himself for his foolishness, he tightened his grip on Shadowfrost, bracing himself.
    "Look out!" Velirra cried, ramming into him and shoving them both off to the side, just as Sargeras's hammer struck the ground where he'd been standing. She rolled off of him just as Sargeras began to turn, searching furiously for them. They both stood, readying their weapons. "Thanks," he said, not looking at her. Her single, risky and selfless act had just saved him from being flattened by the Titan's hammer. Why anyone would try to save him after what he'd done was beyond the Scourgelord's comprehension. He shook his head slowly, trying in vain to dismiss the dangerous thoughts.
    "Don't mention it," Velirra replied, nocking an arrow. "Next time, when a giant weapon is coming at you, don't just stand there." He missed the note of sarcasm in her tone, but when he glanced at her, he saw she had a half-grin of amusement on her lips.
    "Pull it together you bastard!" A deep, grave voice barked behind them. They both turned, and Lethean's eyes widened in shock as he recognized Gorthrak - an old friend of Neyira and himself, and a Knight of the Ebon Blade. The huge orc strode boldly between them, his spiked gray-black hair free from his helm and his gauntleted hands wrapped around the shaft of a massive, runed battleaxe. "Sargeras! I will rip your throat out, and drink your molten blood, and then shout in glory at the wonderous burn that will trail down my throat, as your lifeblood spills from your wounds!"
    Pyromaniac protégé.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ian saw the attempt to crush Lethean as an opening and took it. Once the hammer made contact with the ground he pounced, in speed augmented by unholy energy Ian lashed out, he sprinted towards the titan then, once he was within striking distant he drew his blade in a fluid arc. He followed through with a 180 spin once he was on the other side of Sargeras and fired three deathcoils at him in rapid succession. Only two made their mark but between the slash to his right arm, and the death coils, Sargeras was somewhat staggered.

"I am with the orc on this one..." Ian's eyes glowed crimson behind his helm "Lets finish this...". Ian readied his sword and focused his gaze on the Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh my!"... "By the light! What do i do?"... Faint echoes of a distant voice landed on Ralof's ears, it was like an angelic music to him at that moment. Why, a moment later, he began to understand that those were panic speech. He pushed himself to open his eyes, meanwhile a wave of agony covered his entire body as his conciousness came back to him. He was lying among some broken crates. The paladin that he saved earlier was crouching beside him, an expression of panic and hesitation all over her face. She was very young, with a Stormwind tabard and plate armor on her. Ralof thought "Probably promoted from squire to knighthood a short while ago.". She realised that Ralof was back in to his senses. With widened eyes she asked "Are you alright?". Ralof tried to speak but a deep pain blocked his speech and he could only moan, but later he managed to surpass it and pour the words out "Yeah, i'm okay, i guess.." but when he tried to force himself up, it was a no-go as a huge surge of pain covered his body, rendering him motionless. She quickly laid her hands on his shoulders to prevent him from moving, saying "You may be injured. Thank you for saving me, i fell from the gunship. A demon pushed me! Damn those demons! That was my first mission and they sent me to fight Sargeras?!" and a long series of sentences could have followed as the young paladin was in complete shock of what was transpiring, but she suddenly stopped and looked at the weird smile on Ralof's face. "Why are you smiling?" she asked, without recieving an answer, then looking up she said "I must go back to the gunship, somehow. They may need me there-.." but she could not complete her statement as Ralof raised his hand to emote her for silence. "What is your name?" a dimmed voice came out of Ralof, as he was struggling to stay awake. "Mildred Gladwyn, of Stormwind." replied the paladin, with curiosity "And yours?". "Ralof-" he coughed a bit and continued "Thoradin Cornwall, of House Cornwall". She smiled and said "Oh, you are a nobleman! Thank you again sir for saving my life- Oh! You are injured!" she yelled as she saw blood running down Ralof's chest. He raised his hand to see it covered in his blood and said "Yeah, seems so." without any panic or concern.

He forced himself to turn his body over to his right side, he saw that his glider was completely destroyed with the crash and its wings were all over the place. Pushing the pain back, he turned, and a shocked gasp came from Milly "By the light!". Ralof could not see it but he knew it was something serious, probably something that has done him for good this time. "Please remove it." he murmured at the shocked lady and added "And compress the wound. The pain is unbearable.". Milly hesitated and said "But i don't know anything about first aid!". Ralof replied "Just stick a piece of cloth in where the blood is coming, okay? I'll be good.". Milly came over and removed his backpack ties, which connected his body to rest of the glider. As she pulled backpack out she held her mouth in shock: It was an half broken pike running through his backpack and into his dorsal side. She could barely see the ending point of the tip, it was all inside him. There was also a small piece of crate sticked into his back, a few inches away from the tip of the spear, but it did not seem so deep of a wound. She carefull grasped the wooden piece and unplugged it, blood started pouring out from the wound. Ralof did not even whimper at the act, and that gave her confidence over what she did. She quickly removed a small piece of clothing and compressed the wound with it as best as she could. She tore Ralof's leather jacket wider to see the bigger wound better. Ralof turned his head like he was trying to see the wound and asked her "Is it bad?". Milly could not answer as the wound looked grave. "So it is that bad.. So be it." murmured Ralof then raised his voice "Do not hesitate Stormwinder.". Milly nodded with her head and grabbed the broken half of the spear and pulled it hardly. Ralof could not resist but cry out loudly and then moan. She stopped pulling as sweat poured over her body, but continued pulling more gently. She completely removed it and a deep sigh of relief came from Ralof. Blood was filling the wound and covering his body, as Milly tried to stop the bleeding and cover the wound. She did her best to bandage it.

Ralof turned his face back and lied down completely. He could feel life flowing out of him slowly and he looked at Milly. She was trying to clean her bloodied hands at her tabard. He asked, but this time his voice came out only as a whisper "You are a paladin, right? Can't you heal me?". Mildred looked at him with a desperate look on her face and replied "I- I am not proficient in healing magics. I am sorry Sir.". Ralof tried to say "It's okay." but it was just a mutter. He thought of Teledor. "Look for Teledor. He is on the walls. Nightelf druid." he said, but right before she took off, he held her from her wrist and pulled her back at himself, saying "No, wait. He must be occupied.". He gazed at the walls and saw huge titan bashing his hammer around, sending treants and soldiers scattered around. "There are many more wounded there that need his help. He should not waste his time for a mere single man like me." told Ralof, as he turned his gaze back on Milly's face. She was looking sad and desperate, "But sir-" she tried to tell something but Ralof intervened "Don't call me that. I am not a 'Sir' any more. Just a simple man..". Milly looked around in desperation to find something or someone to help, but she was shocked to hear Ralof's plea "Please.. Don't leave me.. Stay.. If i.. If i die.. I want to watch.. Such a beautiful face.. Could only fell from heaven.." as he slowly passed out. She pushed back her tears in vain and cried out loudly "Sir! Sir! Stay awake!" as she shook him over his shoulders but her tries were in vain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras was swinging his hammer in all directions as the armies of mortals closed in around him. The impacts began to do little and the ants arrived at his bare flesh. Damn this form! Causis, you weak old man! His eyes glared as he continued the onslaught, frustrated his forces were being subdued by wizards. My own powers used against me, both in the forms of their magics and Kil'Jaedean's betrayal! His weapon glinted in the light and the demon felt his guises's flesh failing as molten blood rained from his leg; he turned and spied an orc. The creature's eyes shone a bright blue and he taunted the Titan. "I will drink your molten blood!" Sargeras smirked at the prospect, That's exactly what I'd want from you fool. He watched as the rest of the mortals closed in around him. I have one last trick up my sleeve... The dark creature looks at the hilt of his hammer as he smashes into a line of Scourge warriors. Sael'delon cauerdaeceas' Mal' decal zuem chrissmatoerous!

Arinite and some of the Grey wizards were fighting off the swarm of demons from the remaining portals. "Flank them! Go now!" The cloaked Greys nodded and blinked to a nearby tower. They positioned themselves and flung fireballs onto the approaching felguards. The demons attempted to shield themselves bu Arinite had already froznen them in place. With a small window of time, she glanced at the battle below. The Dark Titan was decimating the Scourge ranks, but was also being hurt by those who were alive. That Scourgelord is generous with his creatures. A bellowing laughter came from the portals and the mage turned quickly, ready to meet whatever came through. A large claw smashed it's way onto the wall from within the gateway and the Greys regrouped. Numbering only ten in total Arinite was rightfully worried. "Whatever comes through there brothers and sisters..." She gazes over them, "Must be held off long enough for them to kill the Titan." The Greys nodded in agreement, but eyes widened as the bellowing grew louder. The mage-commander turned slowly and was astonished as to what came through the veil. A large skeletal corpse came crawling through the portal, flesh came swirling through the bones and the creature screamed in agony.

Sargeras' smile increased wildly, almost to the point of his face being ripped by his glee. "He may not be as powerful as he once was, but he will be enough for this world." The demon extended his hand towards the portal, to the developing mass of organs and flesh. "My lieutenant, Aggramar!"

Anachronos was shocked. "Dragons of the Bronze flight! We may have another corrupted Titan!" He peered to the mass of swirling parts and addressed his drakes. "Everyone! To the wall!" One of the drakes shouted, "Brother, we cannot penetrate the shield's defenses!" Anachronos smirked, "Not as dragons, but as another form perhaps." The dragon protested, "But--we'll be vulnerable!" The son of Norzdormu turned violently, "We are charged to defend this world with our lives! I wiil do so if necessary! We must aid the humans against the titan's forming so he does not enter the world!" He thrusts his wings and crashes into Sargeras' barrier becoming a human guise before impact. The other drakes do the same and crash into the wall. Surviving, Anachronos and his transformed dragons dash towards the Greys wizards.

The Greys stand motionless before the patchwork collections of vile organs as they magically collect themselves into a form resembling a large man. Golden beams blast the creature and the masses scream. The sounds resonate throughout the fortress and Arinite turns. She spies humans and elves channeling the magics into the creature. "Human! You and your soldiers have to protect us as we banish this creature!" Arinite and the Greys nod, "Who are you?" Asks one of the younger Greys. Arinite replies, "That's Anachronos and the bronze flight. Get your ass to their backs and defend them with your life!" The female wizard nods incessantly and does as she's told. Arinite approaches the dragon, "How long do you need?" Demons begin to appear from behind the corrupted mass that now overflows the wall. "As long as you can give us!" Arinite turns and smirks, "The though of giving the lords of time...time."

I'm afraid not Lady Sylvanas. The Titans... are dead.

((Go where you'd like, both are equally threatening. Don't worry this will make sense later, but for now assume Aggramar is Sargera's side.
    Also, here's some theme music for this last battle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy-gocJe0UM))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-25 at 10:24 PM.