Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    The vial of plague landed precisely where Oliver had aimed and as the glass exploded on contact, the acidic liquid covered Sargeras's feet. This went largely unnoticed as the Dark Titan continued his onslaught of the allied forces. It did hinder him though... As the fleeting thought passed through the seasoned alchemist's mind, a sword was plunged into the Titan's leg. Normally, he would've been able to avoid that with ease. The plague has temporarily corrupted his left foot. Interesting... Oliver jotted these notes down while the other adventurers nearby continued the assault.

Ian slashed at the demon in a flurry of steel injuring his right side while Lethean plunged his damned blade into the titan's leg. It seemed that the forces were making some headway when another large portal opened and through it a skeletal abomination came forth. Agrammar? Another titan? What is this madness? Dammit. Only a couple potions left. Oh well here we go....Oliver drank in the last of his growth potions and quickly became twice his original size and many times his own strength. He picked up a nearby fallen steel beam and rammed it as hard as he could into the oozing, molten wound on the Dark Titan's leg.

It felt as though Oliver had hit a steel wall... The impact did little more than bruise his wound but the reverberations caused by the attack sent Oliver falling back. He had assumed the force would carry him forward and prepared for that, but instead he was thrown off balance and nearly fell off the wall. Damn him! It's like punching a mountain... "HahahHAh!! You dare touch me?? Feel my wrath undead!" With that, Sargeras swung his mighty hammer onto the ground around Oliver destroying the ground near him. Oliver quickly rolled to one side and narrowly missed the attack. Oliver took the opportunity and attempted to disarm the Titan. My transmutation skills aren't as good as Faranell's but as long as I'm not changing the material I should be able to do it. He gripped his leather pouch tightly and placed his hand on the concrete around the handle of the hammer. The pouch glowed a bright blue and the power of his alchemist stone instantly transmuted the broken chunks of concrete into a reassembled floor with the hammer halfway buried into it.

This surprised the Titan long enough for a group of Scourge soldiers to jump on his back in an attempt to push him to the ground. They jabbed at his back with their weak blades causing little damage. The small wounds began to ooze more of the same molten blood. Off of me you filth! Sargeras roared and engulfed his body in an intense flame instantly burning the skeletal soldiers to ashes. He gathered his strength and ripped his hand out from under the concrete freeing his hammer and swinging it violently in an arc, decapitating a Grey warrior who had gotten too close. Clever trick... You will not be given a second chance at it. HAHahaHAhahh!! The Dark Titan zeroed in on Oliver and only one thought went through the Alchemist's mind: RUN!

Oliver looked around and couldn't find anywhere to run to. Everywhrere there were demons, Scourge, and not to mention the possibility of TWO titans to stop him. Calm yourself! Think rationally. You're not getting out of here by running away. These adventurers are all fighting the same fight. They won't let you die needlessly and you can't sacrifice them for yourself or you'll eventually die too. Stand and fight. Oliver chastised himself in his own mind and stood up to face the demon head on. He picked up his beam again and swung it defiantly at Sargeras. "We will stop you here... somehow." Oliver began to laugh at himself. Well I've finally fallen off the deep end. Before I was mad but now I am certifiable. All or nothing I guess...

((Oliver is almost out of potions and will very quickly become a liability so he's going to have to stay here with the big guy.))
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hammer came back down this time right over top of Oliver's head, it was looking bleak but just as he was about to connect Ian death gripped him and watched the hammer drive into the earth. With the giant in front of him He looked up and simply spoke. "Now we are even...for the potion when I was human." Ian took off again, he knew he wouldn't over power the titan so he began looking for something environmental he could bring down on his foe, but to no avail, as everything was essentially destroyed from the battle.

He nodded at Oliver and now they made a two pronged assault. Oliver came in first with his beam and once he close enough distance Ian sprinted up to him and jumped off his shoulder. Now a few feet above the titan, he watched him parry Oliver's blow with his hammer. He came down hard with his sword but the Titan spotted him at the last minute and raised his other hand in time for the blade to drive into his palm instead of it's intended target. Fel blood spewed all over Ian. It was a direct hit for sure but it looked like it just pissed the titan off more than anything. Then a wave of dark energy blasted Ian away from the Titan. He soared through the air, and barely landed on his feet upon recovering. He simply said "You son of a bitch", than charged in again to assist the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    The demons rushed toward Arinite and her Greys. She dashed ahead towards them and flung herself into the front with a blink spell. The Felguards moved in to strike, but the small human cast a frost nova spell that locked them into place. She then smashed her fists towards them and a gust engulfed them. Some of the demons, whose legs were frozen solid screamed as the wind cast their limbs away as shards of glass-like particles. Arinite continued the assault, hoping to buy time for her friends. "FOR THE GREYS!" She lowered her body and cast a large rune on the ground. The now, hate filled demons ran towards her, only to be impeded by the elements once more. A blast of cold air filled the wall and Arinite stood calmly amongst the storm, despite the great deal of pain the shearing cold caused to her face. A battalion of water elementals stood where the demons had fallen, ready to fight whom their master deemed enemies. The aquatic creatures rushed the demonic line and Arinite stood, watching the forming god before her. By the Light, Darced was right.

Nostalgia swept her mind for a moment. She was encased in ice within Icecrown citadel, a creature stood before her prison. "Hail, mighty Grey..." Arinite, though frozen, resented this abomination. She had come to stop the Forsaken, not to be tormented like this. The lich placed his bony hands upon the ice and smiled, his red eyes piercing the structure. "What do you think I will do to you?" The Grey said nothing, knowing full well she could telepathically speak to the lich before her. Darced's eyes narrowed, much like fire being pressed by metal. The ice shattered and Arinite was released, spattering blood from her mouth as she hit the cold, black floor. She looked up as she expected her death, and undeath to come. Just like my mother and father. Oh, Light, guide me! Darced stood above her, but rather than kill her, he extended his hand towards her. "The reason I ask, is because we are kin, you and I." The mage's eyes widened, "What?!" She heaved more blood as the lich continued. "I, as you, is part of this Grey family, the Sargrelles." Arinite's heart skips a beat, I know that name. The Scourge master continued, "You will need to live on my friend." Arinite struggled to stand, "You're not doing a very good job at that." Darced smirks and lets loose a bellowing chuckle, "No-no, perhaps not." He turns from his stride and stares into the human's eyes. "I will speak plainly, the world teeters on the brink of collapse and you will be instrumental in stopping it." The Grey grasps her arm and prepares to cast a teleportation spell, He might not be able to kill me that fast. Darced grunted, "Before the end, despite the outcome..." Arinite listened as Darced continued, intent on making it Stormwind before the lich changed his mind. She finished the spell and crashed into the mage's tower of the human city. She took a glance into the prtal from whence she came as wizards rushed to her side. "You must sacrifice yourself." The portal closes and Arinite is carried off towards the infirmary. You will know when my friend. We Greys always know when our time has come.

Back in present day, Arinite stares among the elementals and then back to her comrades. She takes a deep breath and yells, "Destroy any who get past us!" One of the Greys scream, "Why must you fight alone?!" She nods and then gives a smirk, "I will not let my family die like this." She turns towards the massive Titan who now screams with his forming face. "NOT WHILE I STILL BREATHE!" We Greys always know when it is our time. We choose our destinies. She rushes forward, spell in hand towards the Titan. "One last act of defiance!"

Cheveyos was knocked to the ground, her shield flew from her arm. She quickly stood as Aldoss had returned to destroy her. He held his spear high and swung at his friend. Cheveyos ducked, "Aldoss! Remember me!" The undead shook his head, eyes aglow in a deep crimson. "N-never will I be weak again!" Cheveyos' eyes widened as Aldoss came to deal the finishing blow. She stood once more, dropping her sword. Yes, deal the blow... Release us from this prison. He mind becomes silent, the first time ages. The collaborative mins of children and their matron felt an intense happiness, the last vestiges of sanity and life. Even as spirits within a rotten shell of a woman, they all felt this joy as they stared at the spear coming down upon them. Cheveyos was frozen in a putrid smile, "NOW!"
    The spear thrust itself deeply in Cheveyos' skull and her corpse fell to the ground, the nearby Forsaken shocked. Aldoss retrieved his weapon diligently, but then gripped his head as he witnessed her eyes close in a final piece. NOOOO!!!! SARGERAS YOU BASTARD!!! He stumbled around in agony, coming to grips with who he had become. A puppet, a slave as he and Cheveyos once were. But now, that friendship was over, by his hand. I LOVED HER!!! The undead began to rip at his flesh, I'LL KILL YOU!

The demon swung around with his hammer. Soon afterwards, when adventurers began to overwhelm him, and his power began to diminish a scream could be heard in head. I'LL KILL YOU! Sargeras was flung downwards as if he had experienced a seizure. Noo! I can't leave yet! The demon watches the wall as his servant is nearly finished forming. Perhaps another time my friend... Sargeras rises and smashes his weapon into the earth. The armies are flung back and the demon stands tall, despite his immense pain. He examines himself, barely fit for what he was about to perform.

"Peoples of Azeroth! I'm afraid our game is over!" The being begins to become engulfed in yellow and green flames. Aldean's eyes widen, "NO! HE'S TRYING TO ESCAPE!" His Greys rush forward, but Sargeras simply smirks. "Farewell Sargrelles! I shall see you before then end! Anrd your little lich i'm sure! Sargeras disappears from within the Fel inferno and the mortal beings are left awe-struck. They had won this battle.

Arinite stared as the titan before her was immeadiatly being unmade. Aggramar, the once proud Titan was being sucked back into the portals and ripped apart. He screamed as he extended his large arm towards Arinite. The being disappears and Anachronos and his drakes rush to the portals. "Now my brothers!" The dragons nod within their guises and follow him. They close the portals using their magic, "It is done! Sargeras is defeated for now!"

((Looked like you guys didn't have that much to do so I thought, hey let's start the new one soon. Any objections? If not, feel free to regroup within the walls and I'll provide us with some more lore and passage to the Storm Peaks. War of the Greys: Aegwynn's Vengeance here we come! Complete with opening cinematic :P))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-28 at 01:08 PM.

((Haha, yeah, sorry. I had exams Friday, and am just getting my marks in now, meaning I have to start the next semester of my schoolwork. Slowly but surely!))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I actually started my new semester yesterday. Good luck to both of us sir. That's part of the reason why I figured I should hasten the ending. One, this RP has been going on since last summer lol. Two, school's up again, and three Darced's dead :P Take your time, I actually am probably gonna start the next rp so I can post my cinematic and get a base on who's coming. This one is pretty close to ending.

Hey guys, let me know if you just want me to end the RP next post, I don't think that would be a problem. Or if you wanna keep fighting the Titan a bit more I can delete last post. I just didn't want to end EVERYTHING so abruptly. ))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-29 at 11:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( I'm okay with the ending. Ralof is dying and healers got nothing else to do at that point. I'll probably not directly join the next stage but drop in at some point. I have a question tho, will we be able to have a conversation or debate going on about this RP, for evaluation and future planning purposes? I have got some points i would like to share. If so, will we do it in here as OOC chatter or in another seperate thread specifically created for discussion? ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm ok with that. How about we bring this conversation to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nn-s-Vengeance We can talk at length there how to proceed and how this RP went. Like I said to Mex, I plan on starting the next RP today, but the ideas I have in mind are subject to change of course. After all I usually wing it :P Meet me there!

Anyone else for ending now?))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-29 at 12:09 PM.

((I'm ok with ending now. I'll just write up an ending here. One question though: How much RP time passes between this and the next one? I need to know if I have the time to do what I'm planning up. A month would suffice I think but let me know for sure. I can work with immediately going to NR though but it'll be a little ways in.))

The combination attack of Oliver and Ian did enough damage to the Dark Titan to make him stumble back. His body was beginning to break and his spirit was angered because of it. It seems this old man he's possessed is weaker than he thought. There was screaming to Oliver side and the portal with Agrammar had begun to close. "They did it! They pushed the bastard back!!" Almost instantly, Sargeras was smirking and taunting the Greys and then was just.... gone.

There was a thunderous cheer coming from the remaining allied forces. It only lasted a fleeting minute though. Once the initial joy wore off the reality set in... what were they to do now? The Scourge were still an enemy to all and the some of the non-corrupted crusaders begin to ready their weapons. "My friends! We have pushed him back for now but he is NOT defeated yet! This alliance must hold. The titan will destroy Azeroth as a whole if WE do not stop him... together." Everyone looked in shock at the announcement made the Grey commander. Your destiny lies in the Storm Peaks. That's what Zuri told me. I guess I better start making my way there. He looked at the comrades he had made. They were strangers to him, yet they were now brothers in arms. Oliver looked over at Ian and nodded. He still knew that they would have to eventually face off against each other, but for now there was a mutual respect.

It looked as though Lethean's flaming sword had died down a little and his remaining troops kneeled down in front of him. He couldn't spot the curious dwarf from the day before... week before?... the same day?... Oliver had no clue how much time had passed. I hope the bastard's alright. He was eying the Bronze fleet, admiring their power when Zuri entered his mind once again. You did well alchemist. The battle is done for now but soon the true war will begin.

Oliver walked down the stairs and noticed a heap of a man by some broken down crates. He did not recognize him straight away. There was blood, parts to some unknown machine, and a female paladin hovering over him. She looked up as Oliver passed by, "You! I saw you in the battle. Those robes... you're an alchemist. Please help this man. His life hangs in the balance." Oliver still could not make out who it was lying there and then he saw the pistols at his side. He started laughing uncontrollably. "You want ME to save HIM? HAhahAha!! You're madder than I woman." He began to walk away and realized something. If the wyrmslayer dies here, than I will not have the revenge I so desire. NO... he will die on MY terms. He reached into his satchel and withdrew a small healing potion. He tossed it to her saying, "It will not heal him fully but maybe long enough for someone to do something about it."

He had cleared the Hand when a small regiment of Forsaken soldiers came up behind him. "Oliver the Alchemist. You need to come with us. For the crime of assisting a human in the release of a personal prisoner of the Dark Lady Sylvannas Windrunner, I hereby place you under arrest." He was instantly shackled and hauled off towards the Undercity. Oliver was laughing the whole way there. He couldn't believe it. "Maybe you should have done this to Sargeras. I'm sure HE would have learned a thing or two. HahahA!" In his mind, ideas were turning. Ways to escape... things to say to allow for his immediate release... Plagues and poisons he would start to create in order to battle the titan once again... But most importantly he was thinking of the many different ways he could kill the man responsible for putting him in this position.
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

10+ Year Old Account
    The field was clear, and an uneasy quiet had settled on the once tumultuous land. The Dark Titan himself came to grace the world, expecting victory over those he accused of being inferior. He didn't find that easy victory. The battlefield's inhabitants with sword still clenched in hand was awe-struck. Aldean gained his composure quickly as Anachronos and his fellow dragons joined them on the field in their draconic forms. They carried with them, Grey wizards and Arinite who seemed to be in a daze. Aldean walked towards the charred earth where Sargeras had stood moments earlier. "Is he dead?" The dragon Anachronos shook his head and stood on the burnt grass, prepared to address the army of mortals before him. "Friends! I come with tidings. Something however you do not wish to hear." The army lowered their weapons, hoping for a way out of this madness of uncertainty. The large dragon continued, "You are all here because of a single being, a lich. This Scourge creature defied his people and took the form of his former master Kel'Thuzad, for which I'm sure you're all familiar." He began to pace nervously, "As you saw today, the Titan has the ability to corrupt the living, to bend their souls to his will at the wave of a hand. However, he only succeeded to a degree." Anachronos stood tall before the army, "I tell you this because we are the overseers of the time ways and we know what will be and what has been. We were blinded recently, the Titan's arrival caught us off guard. The Pantheon's ligh no longer speaks to my father Norzdomu; his time is ending."

Aldean stepped forward, as did Arinite, "Speak plainly lizard, what's going on?! Where did Sargeras go?!" The dragon was taken aback, such a small creature taunting him in such a way. "To the city of Ulduar, to claim his ancient avatar's form." Arinite was taken aback, she had read the stories of Aegwynn's battles in Northrend. "But wait, his corpse was taken to the ocean. Why would he return to the Storm Peaks?" Anachronos nodded and Chromie approached in her drake form. "Sargeras never intended on Aegwynn being his opponent that day, he sought something in those mountains, something we of the Titan's charge call "A Mender of Eons." She paused and allowed her elder a chance to explain, "This is a creature of immense power, a dragon like us. Sargeras sought this creature in attempt to secure his place in this world and gain horrific abilities." Arinite asked, "Like what?" Anachronos continued, "The ability to traverse multiple time ways, even those that do not exist currently."

Chromie explained further, "All time is a interweaving fabric atop another, there are infinite fabrics all housing their own universe. These time lines are indefinably expanding and reproducing. Any one action affects the birth and manipulation of the other. We of the Bronze flight call this the 'Multiple Dimension Principle.' There are many universes and the care of a single flight can't police them all." Anachronos spoke now, "Menders of Eons were created to ensure the ties to these realms remained intact, so these time ways would continue to expand. There is one assigned to each universe and Sargeras sought ours. Her name was Isaelstrasza."

The armies drifted into a daze as they listened to the tale. "This creature had come to Azeroth in hopes of studying it's success against the Legion. She determined that this was the only universe thus far where Azeroth had held it's own against the forces of the Dark. She went to Northrend knowing full well she would meet him. Rumors circulated a band of demons had hunted dragons in the area and both she and Aegwynn sought him out within the Storm Peaks. Isaelstrsza came first, but was horribly wounded by the Titan's avatar. She was saved by the Guardian of Tirisfal and pledged herself to her along with the dragons she had brought along. She and her followers went back to Lordaeron but as guises. Isaelstrasza chose the guise of a human female named Isabella and like Aegwynn found her love in the human lands."

Chromie took things from there. "She found a man by the name of Teldrion of the Grey." Aldean's and the Grey's widened, "What?!" Chromie nodded grimly, "Yes, the Mender of Eons mated with your people's leader. She hoped that by breeding with humanity she could prepare them for the coming storm. She had hoped that her son who was born as a mortal would aid the new Guardian of Tirisfal Medivh in securing the world against the Legion. She was wrong, for Darced wasn't conceived due to complications. The process took far too long and by that time Medivh had been destroyed."

Arinite was shocked, "But, she had to of known, about our past... She would've known the risks." Chromie shook her head, "The Grey family has never existed in any time line. You are an anomaly created by a force we do not yet understand. The Greys shouldn't exist." Anachronos grunted, "But we believe it is because of you we can finally determine what Isaelstrasza sought those many years ago. We think you are an ingredient to Sargeras' destruction. Forged from the fires of man's lust for power and the demonic furvor of the Nether you had once betrayed your own people, the Light and all you held dear. You then came from your barborous ways to became the noble knights and warriors you are today. You resisted Sargeras for so long and now when he appears before you, you don't give up. You never faltered in the face of death or corruption. You are the embodiment of this world's people and for that we may have the slightest chance of stopping the Dark One before he reclaims his wanted avatar."

"So, Darced is the Mender of Eons?" Chromie nods, "The son, and heir to the title of the Mender of Eons is none other than Darced the Damncaller."

Mograine's eyes widen as he looks towards his trophy within his satchel. And I killed him. The skull of the lich resides inside. And without a phylactery, we're doomed. He stepped forward, "But he's dead. What good does he do us now?"

Anachonos stared as the army was in shock, they hadn't known about the Damncaller's death. He continued, "The avatar Sargeras seeks is the body of his mother, which was brought the Northrend during the Third War. They never succeeded in animating the corpse, but resides there, in the Storm Peaks. Sargeras is sure to have secured it and it attempting to take on her form. If he does, he will have access to all the time ways and will recruit demons from them all. They will bear down on every world conceivable and unmake them."

"Then let's get up there and stop him!" Aldean cries, Chromie shakes her head, "We don't know how. You see, we need Darced. He's the only one that would know anything about how to defeat him. The Dark Titan has placed wards around him, unlike any we have seen." Arinite speaks, "If Darced is so powerful why didn't just tell us what was happening? Why didn't he have a dragon-like form, why did he side with the Scourge? Nothing makes sense!" Chromie nods, "At first glance, perhaps. Darced was a wizard, born to the Greys. At a young age his magical essence was sensed by the Kirin Tor and he was taken exceptionally young. He trained, but could not grasp fire and time manipulation spells. This of course is because dragons use underlying emotions to trigger their abilities and seeing Darced was young and thought he was a human this didn't work out. However, Antonidas expected a lot from him, Darced has an uncanny ability to see glimpses of things to come. After Darced was killed by the Scourge he roamed Lordaeron and took tutelage under Kel' Thuzad. He like Antonidas saw talent and knew of his heritage of the Greys. Because of this, he told them of the Scourge's conspiracy. They were made to overthrow Sargeras to Kil'Jaedean's vile ends. He told Darced that he must secure the Scourge's future, and as we can see, he did. He rescued Kel'Thuzad's phylactery from Naxxramas above the Plaguelands and all the while served the Forsaken. His powers awakened by the surge of emotions he experienced in Northrend years later. With his newly found powers he began to see more and more of the future. He felt Sargeras would come and the only way to stop him was the weapon the Legion left behind. The Scourge."

Sylvanas grinds her teeth at the thought, He manipulated me! Chromie continued her long explanation, "He knew of his master's phylactery, for he had kept it for so long. He took on the form of Kel'Thuzad despite....warnings." Arinite looked suspiciously Who would warn him? The Lich King is dead. Darced was granted the power of a Mender of Eons without knowing his charge. Thus, he went on a brash and violent campaign. To him, the ends of defeating Sargeras was justified the means of Lordaeron's destruction." Sylvanas stepped forward, "Why Lordaeron? What is there here left for the Scourge's clutches?" Chromie sighed, "Darced knew of the Greystone and of Causis' corruption. He felt he had to stop him where the Scourge had a foothold and before he made it to Northrend. Keep in mind, Darced never had a clue he was a dragon or what Sargeras wanted, just that it was bad."

Anachronos moved to finish the rant, "We do not condone what Darced had done, but he is the only one that could see Sargeras' plans, he must be brought back to life." Mograined erupted, "I killed the bastard! And he used up his phylactery when he took on Kel' Thuzad's body!" He held out the skull of the Damncaller and Anachronos looked in disgust. "Despite that fact, Alexstrasza may be able to remedy that. Darced never revealed his draconic form so perhaps he yet lives, just within a rotten guise!" Arinite looks on grimly, "How--?" Anachronos continued, "It does not matter. There is a shot, our only shot. We must attempt to reanimate the Damncaller, not as a lich...but as his dragon form!"

The armies prepared to board their respective ships, en route soon to Northrend. Many had doubts, but they had their orders. "It's all so convoluted..." Aldean looked to his side, Arinite stared off towards the setting sun in the distance. "How are we supposed to believe any of this? Darced being a good guy? Sargeras trying to become a dragon?" Aldean nodded, "There's one thing I'm sure of though." She looks, "Is that Sargeras needs to die, no matter what." Arinite turned away, "I just hope the ends justify the means. Raising a hell to fight another." Aldean smirks, "We'll have to see then. I'm actually pretty interested to see how this all plays out." Arinite nods, "It may not matter in the end." Aldean squints, "Hm?" Arinite continues, "Chromie said we were an anomaly, they don't last very long in the grand scheme of things. What if we're just an alternate time line?" "Does it matter?"

The armies had boarded their vessels and began their trek towards the arctic isle of Northrend. The War of Lordaeron and it's arduous perils were over. Now the War of the Storm Peaks begins.

((Ok! That's the ends of War of the Greys: Lordaeron! The next and final chapter will be War of the Greys: Aegynn's Vengeance. Thanks for all who participated, this has been fun. I hope to see all of you, viewer or player alike to join us in the mountains of Northrend and halls of Ulduar!))
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-29 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( I hope it would be okay that i end my part of the story?))

Milly caught the vial of potion mid-air with bustle. But before she could thank, a group of forsaken enforcers took the alchemist into custody. Without concerning herself too much with forsaken business, she turned back at Ralof. "Sir Cornwall! Do you hear me?" she asked gently, meanwhile opening the vial of potent healing elixir. After a few calls, Ralof hardly half-opened his eyes, with a smile on his face. "Here is an healing poultice for you. Drink please." she offered, but Ralof gestured a reject with his barely moving back hand. "You must drink this, i will find a healer-" she tried to explain but Ralof silenced her one more time. "Too late... For me..." he murmured between his now fading lips. He looked at the lady, that was a sight he always cherished to see, and now he was passing on while watching one.. He gestured for her to come closer as he was not sure if he could speak loud enough anymore, and as she bowed her head towards him he whispered "I have... One last wish..." and then uttered his wish. Milly blushed and hesitated for a moment "But Sir-", but Ralof yet interrupted her again "Please.. Last wish.. Of a dying man.". Milly looked at his eyes and saw death looming in slowly, as Ralof's eyes lost their shine and sadness took her over. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she realised that he was dying because he tried to save her, and she did not even thank yet. "Thank you for saving me." she said softly, trying to fight back her tears. Ralof smiled and replied "Don't blame yourself.. It was worth it..". She lowered her head as she closed her eyes and gently kissed Ralof in the lips, they were cold but somehow she could feel his emotions. A brief kiss, the last wish of Ralof Thoradin Cornwall, and after that, as Mildred raised her head she looked into the dead eyes of a once lively man.

"No! NO! Ralof! Nooooo!" yelled Teledor, quite contrary to his calm nature. Mildred raised her head to face the sad druid. "Ralof! You mad man! Oh why? I should have followed him! I should have done something! How will i ever look at her face again?" he started to cry out as he grabbed and hugged Ralof. Soon he managed to compress his feelings again, but bitter sadness was overwhelming. He raised his head in a hurry and asked "How long have it been since this happened?" directly to Mildred. She was stupefied for a second and could not clearly think. "I- I don't know. He just passed out mere moments ago." she answered. A bright light flared up in Teledor's eyes. "We may still have time! If only i could reach my satchel back in Ralof's manor.." he murmured, but for that they needed air transport.

Grimgor was happy to see the demon banished and saved a lot of soldier lives meanwhile. He was satisfied that, after all the turmoil in his life, he managed to succeed in this one particular mission. It was actually the first mission he managed to fully succeed in so far. But, what a mission it was! First one that they sent him for a few years now, and he managed to defeat Sargeras in that one. He thought that no one back in cathedral would believe him. He had lost his robes in the incredible tension of battle, but he still held his Jambiya and his stachel was still hanging on his right side. He gently took out a scroll of paper from it. He rushed to see Lord Tirion with it in his hand. He respectfully knelt down before the Highlord, addressing him "Lord Paladin.". Tirion looked down at the little priest and ordered him to stand up and be at ease. With a huge smile on his face, Grimgor held his contract high above and requested "Lord Paladin, please approve. My job done. 'Help Crusade in Lordaeron'. Please seal.". Tirion laughed at the young dwarf and removed his seal and took the scroll of paper, turning it around, he written a note for Grimgor's superiors "..with exceptional courage and selfless act.. gone far and beyond call of duty.." so they would reward him accordingly. "Here you go, Brother Grimgor. May the light be with you on your path." he said as he handed the scroll over to a very over-happy Grimgor. "Thank Lord Paladin." he bowed graciously and took his leave. He did not loiter any longer, his misson was complete and he had done more than he was already tasked to do. He was happy to show his papers to his masters so he could shove off all the accusations of lack of skill and regarding of inferiority that was on him. He carefully placed the scroll back in his satchel and let out a sharp whistle, one that would call off his beloved ride, Windy. Noble beast gently landed next to him and cherished as his master gently patted its neck, it had been an extremely dangerious day and it was happy to go back to Stoneshield's kind care. They took off, but Grimgor saw Teledor and Ralof down in the courtyard so he descended near them. He looked at Ralof's body and Teledor and asked "Need somethin'?".

((Ok sorry for the late post. I am suffering an extreme case of cold flu so i almost died myself past two days. Apologies again.))