Deleted

How to I play with friends?

So i wanted to start with a friend and tried to join his zone but we both ended up in two different waiting zones because the server was full.

I tried the "join" button in the party menu and we also tried to join the zone together in time but nothing helped.

is there a way to be in the same zone as a friend? oh and yes we play on the same server.

Deleted
    It seems bugged right now. It was working in previous betas, but right now it is very difficult to get into the same instance again.
    Try going to a city hub and going back in and out into the zone while one guy stays in the zone, eventually you'll get in the same one.

Deleted
    It is supposed to be the "join in" option you get by right-clicking hi portrait while in group with him.

But it doesn't work for me right now either. Worked in the beta though, so that is how to do it. Once it works that is.

Deleted
    Wait in the overflow server until both of you independently get a message saying you are able to enter the real zone, other than that i'm not sure

Deleted
    One of you should have an option when you right click name to join same overflow.
    Last edited by mmoc3f9c23ccd2; 2012-08-25 at 12:04 PM.

I think joining the same overflow server stops working if the overflow server is full itself :3