Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Good Planning of the first Alliance quest, blizz

nearly impossible to kill the ship, people have been doing it for hours, worst desing ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop complaining. They didn't anticipate so many people at the same time. Go somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Stop complaining. They didn't anticipate so many people at the same time. Go somewhere.
    you're telling me they didnt anticipate a lot of people to be there a launch?

While I don't think all the whining is necessary...HOW exactly did they not anticipate this?

10+ Year Old Account
    and where would i even go anyway? i bought this expansion to play it not to press 1 button and hope i get quest credit

you cant even skip it
    plus its only the first boat that has the problem

---------- Post added 2012-09-25 at 07:24 AM ----------

well after just an hour i completed it...

Deleted
    btw just shoot the barrels.

They didn't anticipate so many people at the same time.
    But they did in WotLK and Cata?

it's wierd how all the other games should have anticipated the number of players they will have at launch, but it's ok if blizzard fails with it hahah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    btw just shoot the barrels.
    there too many people that you cant see where you are aiming so you have to zoom out but then your aim is gone, you have to join a big group and get lucky

I cannot even get a vehicle bar to pop up when I get on the helicopter. Nothing what so ever. I've even disabled all addons
    The world is a deaf machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Structures View Post
    you're telling me they didnt anticipate a lot of people to be there a launch?
    It's a middle of a night. Of course they didn't. What kind of losers would stand up whole night to play a computer game.

Deleted

what? They know that they have millions of active players, and they must know how many copys of MoP they have sold. and you are telling me that they cant calculate how many people are going to play the game when it is released?

I hope you are trolling.

The gyro quest is so fucked up. I cant even see anything on my screen coz there are so many people trying to sink the ship.

Again blizzard failed hard.
    Last edited by mmoc51343e3f42; 2012-09-25 at 11:39 AM.

Calm down - not every nasty bug was found in the beta. They killed all of the bugs I saw in beta as jade was still there, but some just didn't show, because they needed some curious circumstances ...

Espacially jade is bugged atm, because they disabled the zone in beta and I don't even know, if it was aviable before launch again - didn't check, but the "85>86 NPC" was there till the end in beta, so I guess nobody aside from their internal testing team tried it.

Just be a bit patient, you can expect hotfixes in about 12-24 hours were all important bugs will be dealt with. Meanwhile, try to do something else, like playing another char, start a monk, petbattle (THAT one is nice I can tell you ), up your profession skills etc.
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    what? They know that they have millions off active players, and the must know how many copys of MoP they have sold. and you are telling me that they cant calculate how many people are going to play the game when it is released?

I hope you are trolling.

The gyro quest is so fucked up. I cant even see anything on my screen coz there are so many people trying to sink the ship.

^ this... after reading these posts im really happy that i didnt buy MoP :P

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
    what? They know that they have millions off active players, and the must know how many copys of MoP they have sold. and you are telling me that they cant calculate how many people are going to play the game when it is released?

I hope you are trolling.

Plant a bomb and destroy the company... HOW CAN SUCH A MISTAKE HAPPEN?!

People will only find their way to whine for every little thing/mistake Blizz does.. let me not mention the huge fail that happened two days ago from an "awesome" company that everyone accepted!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had zero trouble with this, or anything for that matter, people complain too much. This has been the best launch I've ever seen for a MMO. Quit nit picking and go play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    i had zero trouble with this, or anything for that matter, people complain too much. This has been the best launch i've ever seen for a mmo. Quit nit picking and go play.
    im guessing you plass on a small ass server

Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    I had zero trouble with this, or anything for that matter, people complain too much. This has been the best launch I've ever seen for a MMO. Quit nit picking and go play.
    I know it may be shocking, but not every server is playing as smoothly as yours is.

This situation is frustrating, but launches rarely release without issues. I'm trying to be patient, but it gets annoying when people claiming to not have issues think people are getting annoyed for no reason simply because THEIR experience went flawlessly.

On that note, the sky isn't falling, it isn't the end of the world, yadda yadda- but please try to keep an open mind!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Plant a bomb and destroy the company... HOW CAN SUCH A MISTAKE HAPPEN?!

People will only find their way to whine for every little thing/mistake Blizz does.. let me not mention the huge fail that happened two days ago from an "awesome" company that everyone accepted!

I guess you could finish every quest without much trouble thus you are not complaining. Good job dude.

Its not a little thing, if you cant complete one of the start quests , which you HAVE to do to play on.

That´s strange since it was phased so hardcore here that i didn´t see a single other player during the first 10 or so quests. They had the respawn set to instant and being alone there i died like 4 times before i even reached the top of the temple.
    Back down i just rode through the sha and trained like 100 of them when i left the building but since there was no other player in sight i guess no one cared.