Can I just ask something please?

Hi all,

This morning I purchased a one day early access key for the game. I've set up my Guild Wars 2 account and currently downloading. My question is when will I be able to use the one day access? I intend on purchasing the game but had problems with buying it from the official website.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrash View Post
    Hi all,

This morning I purchased a one day early access key for the game. I've set up my Guild Wars 2 account and currently downloading. My question is when will I be able to use the one day access? I intend on purchasing the game but had problems with buying it from the official website.

Thanks
    This is three day headstart right now. You'll be able to use your one day access on the 27th.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Thanks, I thought so So if I go ahead and purchase the full game will I be able to apply another key to my Guild Wars 2 account?

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrash View Post
    Thanks, I thought so So if I go ahead and purchase the full game will I be able to apply another key to my Guild Wars 2 account?
    Possibly, probably, most likely?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Possibly, probably, most likely?
    Not sure, I originally purchased a pre-order not realizing about the pre-purchase. Registered the pre-order key then found out about the pre-purchase, and I haven't been able to register my new pre-purchase key to the account. I keep getting unspecified errors.