Thread: Holy crap.

Deleted

Holy crap.

So I was just about to buy GW2, and when I typed in my credit card info I got an error "Bad proxy" or something like that. So I tried again, and got the same thing and then a third time. So I logged on my E-mail and it turns out I bought three copies even though it said my purchase didn't go trough, I have submitted a ticket and asked for refund on two of them, but they haven't answered yet, my question is, is this a valid reason to get a refund?

YEa they'll probably give you a full refund. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodrin View Post
    YEa they'll probably give you a full refund. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Yeah I hope so.

Don't worry, they're a bit fucked up right now because of the ridiculous number of headstart players.

Deleted
    It got a bit scary there :P btw, when I try to verify my account trough my E-mail I get this. Template "{"code":3010,"product":1008,"module":1,"line":462,"text":""}" not found. Is this on my end or theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroox View Post
    It got a bit scary there :P btw, when I try to verify my account trough my E-mail I get this. Template "{"code":3010,"product":1008,"module":1,"line":462,"text":""}" not found. Is this on my end or theirs?
    Happened to me too just try later and it should work.

10+ Year Old Account
    of course they will dont worry they are excelllent at contacting so far.