Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Has there yet been a final answer to the haste question? Haste, mastery or all strength?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Has there yet been a final answer to the haste question? Haste, mastery or all strength?
    Depends on your own numbers. There is no final answer. Run your own sicraft and you'll be able to see. But as far as I know I didn't see any breakpoint where mastery is better than haste. Maybe in T16 or T16H I can't know how many haste we'll have to this point.

In average it's Strength > haste > mastery = crit. For the gemming it depends if for your toon 2 haste > 1 Strength or not. To know this you have to run simcraft yourself (or somebody can do it for you).

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

Deleted
    Just popped to my head: templars verdict http://www.wowhead.com/spell=85256 deals 275% weapon damage + some extra,
    while http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53385 divine storm deals 100% weapon damage, why is it still dps increase to use DS when there is 2 or more targets (or am I missreading and 2+ actually means 3 and more?)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirtus View Post
    Just popped to my head: templars verdict http://www.wowhead.com/spell=85256 deals 275% weapon damage + some extra,
    while http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53385 divine storm deals 100% weapon damage, why is it still dps increase to use DS when there is 2 or more targets (or am I missreading and 2+ actually means 3 and more?)
    Templars Verdict deals phisical damage mitigated by armor. Divine Storm deals Holy damage that can't be mitigated by armor and since mobs don't have magic resistance anymore...

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodalos View Post
    Templars Verdict deals phisical damage mitigated by armor. Divine Storm deals Holy damage that can't be mitigated by armor and since mobs don't have magic resistance anymore...
    Mob armor also double dips into TV's mastery - i.e, the mastery is based off the reduced damage, and at the same time Divine Storm also has a mastery component.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons View Post
    Thats easy before, reason beeing that GoAK gives you an stacking buff so ideally you wanna have it before the BL,Hero so that you can do more damage.
    No. Guardian only lasts 30 seconds. Heroism lasts 40 seconds.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vodalos View Post
    Depends on your own numbers. There is no final answer. Run your own sicraft and you'll be able to see. But as far as I know I didn't see any breakpoint where mastery is better than haste. Maybe in T16 or T16H I can't know how many haste we'll have to this point.

In average it's Strength > haste > mastery = crit. For the gemming it depends if for your toon 2 haste > 1 Strength or not. To know this you have to run simcraft yourself (or somebody can do it for you).
    Depends more on the fight. If there's tons of AOE, mastery is going to pull ahead earlier. I can't say the exact numbers because it depends on your gear. You won't be just gemming straight mastery or anything like that though.

Just started playing my ret in 25's. Guild already has first few bosses down. So wanted to know a couple things about the level 90 talents. When is it a dps increase to use lights hammer over es, at how many targets does it start to do better. Was looking at the second and third fights and was wondering if lights hammer would be better. Tortos adds go down kinda quick so thinking es might be better then.

Deleted
    Hi there peeps,

I'm trying to make a macro that has mouse button 1 casting Execution Sentence at my target to damage it....and I want mouse button 2 to target me then cast Execution Sentence to heal me.

Can you help me pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisheiro View Post
    Hi there peeps,

I'm trying to make a macro that has mouse button 1 casting Execution Sentence at my target to damage it....and I want mouse button 2 to target me then cast Execution Sentence to heal me.

Can you help me pls.
    that'd be a pretty inefficient use of key binds, plus you pretty much never want to use ES to heal yourself. Selfless healer, holy prism, hard cast FoL and WoG are all better options to heal yourself.

That said, it'd be a simple macro to make
    /use [@player] Execution Sentence

Personally I think having healing raid frames is the best way to go as any DPS. I may not do that much overall healing, but I save people with selfless healer all the time.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 01:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 2s2p View Post
    Just started playing my ret in 25's. Guild already has first few bosses down. So wanted to know a couple things about the level 90 talents. When is it a dps increase to use lights hammer over es, at how many targets does it start to do better. Was looking at the second and third fights and was wondering if lights hammer would be better. Tortos adds go down kinda quick so thinking es might be better then.
    LH is a DPs increase on 2+ targets, its not awful on tortos but I take prism to help get people up after crashes
    Last edited by dennisdkramer; 2013-03-28 at 05:41 AM.

Dose the addition of glyph of double jeopardy place judgement ahead of any attacks in the priority, assuming you always are making good use of the 20% dmg buff

Deleted
    Is it worth to break T14 4pc bonus for 'Talonrender Chestplate' from LFR? My currently chest is from lfr too.

Quote Originally Posted by dzikitukan View Post
    Is it worth to break T14 4pc bonus for 'Talonrender Chestplate' from LFR? My currently chest is from lfr too.
    sim it if you want a guaranteed answer, but I'd put money on no

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Dose the addition of glyph of double jeopardy place judgement ahead of any attacks in the priority, assuming you always are making good use of the 20% dmg buff
    No, same problem as ever, you will end up delaying and losing CS hits, thus losing HP thus losing TVs, thus losing dps.

Reith maybe you should read the question i was answering about Goak from somebody. And not trying to quote me like an headless chicken pointing obvious facts that everybody knows allready.
    Your answer was wrong, he pointed it out. You said pop guardian before lust, that's just not correct.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    Your answer was wrong, he pointed it out. You said pop guardian before lust, that's just not correct.
    Course you shouldnt use guardian, do whatever you want really see if I care.

<Lets keep attitude and hostile posting out of the threads, please! Keep them on topic!>
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-04-08 at 08:45 PM.

Course you shouldnt use guardian, do whatever you want really see if I care.
    Go back, read your post, hopefully you will understand. No apology necessary

Dusted off my paladin off and am playing ret for the first time...how accurate is CLCret? I noticed that it doesn't correct for when a target goes out of melee range or correct for AoE...not that it is hard to figure out what to do in those situations, but :P Should I be using this addon until I've got my priority system down or just skip it?

Ret doesn't seem hard but I'm not used to such a proc-based rotation.

Deleted
    Use CLCinfo to learn the basics, then use your own intuition. CLCret is less accurate than clcinfo

EJ has a dedicated thread for the matter of personalizing clclinfo >> go there <<

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Use CLCinfo to learn the basics, then use your own intuition. CLCret is less accurate than clcinfo

EJ has a dedicated thread for the matter of personalizing clclinfo >> go there <<
    awesome, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post

Alternatively, MMO-C has an actual guide rather than just a discussion thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-clcinfo-Guide