Snakeroot seed/enigma seed

Hey everyone, I haven't been on the beta so I don't know much about these two seeds except that you can grow them and get minerals/herbs. How will I be able to obtain these at launch and harvest them? Will it be worth trying to get these and planting them or better to just fly around and farm nodes/herbs the old fashioned way? Thanks for any informative replies.

No. You need to be revered with the Tillers to get them. So it takes a bit of a grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    these dont unlock until revered rep with the tillers. however, once thats done, and provided you have unlocked all 4 plots of land (each plot has 4 soil spots) you can plant 16 total. yield is like 2-5 per plant. so its not like the best way to farm tons of mats.. but if you just want to add to it for say, personal use type stuff, this is perfect.

edit: do this on a few alts and it could certainly add up.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-08-26 at 05:09 AM. Reason: blonde moment
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

somehow that reminds me on "it's not a lot but it's my own little ganja farm"
    16x2-5 = 32-80 mats a day
    that doesn't sound so bad, but i still don't realy like farmville